progressions through part of fortune

Discover

Is a planetary progression to the part of fortune in the natal chart cosidered to be of benefit? My progressed moon will be conjuncting it in the second house (in gemini).

Frisiangal

astro.teacher said:
Yes always when Planets hit the Part of Fortune, Jupiter, Venus or the North Node can you consider benefit to come, especially in the 2nd.

Would this not depend upon the aspects the POF makes in the natal chart?

E.G. My daughter has POF in the 3rd house in Gemini which is part of only two separate T-square aspects involving Mars in 9th to Pisces Asc., and Jupiter-Pluto in Virgo in her 7th, that are now being affected by transiting Uranus on one side whilst transiting Pluto is also square itself from another. As a result of 'thought patterns' she is far from happy, does not feel at all fortunate, and sees nothing beneficial coming at this particular time.

F.

astro.teacher

It usually depends on if the POF's dispositor is in good shape. For instance, POF in Taurus and Venus in Aries (Detriment) wouldnt bring very much with regards to fortune, especially if Venus is ill aspected in other ways.

Frisiangal

Discover said:
Is a planetary progression to the part of fortune in the natal chart cosidered to be of benefit? My progressed moon will be conjuncting it in the second house (in gemini).

The progr. Moon can be said to bring 'concretised change' in whatever sign/house it is in. On its own you might see little happening on a physical level because Gemini is an air sign -associated with mental application. Without knowing other indications going on elsewhere, you might say that whatever these are will bring about a change (Moon) regarding your personal values and worth (2nd house) that will effect how happy and fortunate (POF) you feel during the period (about 3 months) the conjunction is in effect.

Hope it's a good time for you.;)

F.

Discover

Thanks Frisiangal,
This is what most stood out for other aspects going on at around the same time that progrssed moon will meet part of fortune;
Progressed ascendant will be at 0 degree gemini in the second house, prgressed sun exactly conjuncting natal venus in the 9th house, transiting jupiter is in the 8th house, transiting saturn is in the 4th.
My natal ascendant is at 26 degrees Aries (in case that helps).
What do you mean by "concretised"?:confused: