Summer Readings~

aleth3ia

Banned
You all should read Percy Seymour this summer~

Any other fresh and healthy readings recommendations? Feel free to share~

aleth3ia

Banned
Oh yeah, he is, and even his ideas are purely "scientific", as in he wants to know why astrological things works. The answers are magnetic, so to speak : )

Since I've read him, I use his theories to explain astrology, when people ask me such hard questions. For them, it looks comforting to see there's a real reason for the things I claim, and I'm not completely nuts :D, and for me, well, it really gave me some good soil to walk on when in time of astrological doubt...

Senecar

I quite agree with the idea - astrology works on magnetism. Magnetism is very powerful force / energy, which is invisible, but it is one of the main element in the universal system that makes our planet earth what it is.

Without magnetism, no electronic / wireless communication is possible either.

I think Bonatti from medieval times also explains the workings of astrology in somewhat similar fashion in his "Basic Astrology", how all these planets affect and change everything on earth via some form of physical energy including the minds of the livings too.

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Only posting this because of the topic but thank you for the recommendation to look up Percy Seymour.

Another feature of the universe that works to support astrology is this - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement and it has been observed and proven. There is a rather telling quote right on that page.

Though magnetism and gravitational waves are out there as possibilities as well.

aleth3ia

Banned
Only posting this because of the topic but thank you for the recommendation to look up Percy Seymour.

Another feature of the universe that works to support astrology is this - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement and it has been observed and proven. There is a rather telling quote right on that page.

Though magnetism and gravitational waves are out there as possibilities as well.

Thanks to you!
While I was reading that wiki article I thought it was like an astrological "how to" manual... it makes so much sense : )))
Just this week scientists found the 4th fundamental sub-atomic particle of the matter, it resembles a solar system made of 2 suns, defying lots of hard physics rules... I'm in love <3

jkxx74

Premium Member
And thanks to you too for bringing up Percy Seymour! Just watching that video makes me want to read more of his work since he seems so modest about it - along with just wanting to better know how and why it works.

That wiki page is pretty impressive. The math is beyond me but they do have enough written explanations to make it accessible to just about everyone even if the implications are not immediately obviously.

Senecar

Managed to get hold of the book. Looks like a very interesting read. I was also scanning some other books both from traditional and modern writers on the topic, and it seems to me that astrology works on composite energy combined with magnetism, gravity and lights, which affects our psychology and the world affairs. After the reading, maybe I could come up with more concrete guesses to the topic :)? Thank you for the recommendation.

Last edited:

aleth3ia

Banned
Managed to get hold of the book. Looks like a very interesting read. I was also scanning some other books both from traditional and modern writers on the topic, and it seems to me that astrology works on composite energy combined with magnetism, gravity and lights, which affects our psychology and the world affairs. After the reading, maybe I could come up with more concrete guesses to the topic :)? Thank you for the recommendation.
What about gravity and light? And what about Bonatti? Please share all your knowledge with this thread :D that'd be really interesting!

-Side note for all- Donna Cunningham died on the 5th of July, 5 days ago. If you've never heard of her, it would be a good occasion to give a look at her work. She was a therapist astrologer, applied psychology to her charts, she did as well write books on how to turn astrology into a profession. Much respect.

Senecar

What about gravity and light? And what about Bonatti? Please share all your knowledge with this thread :D that'd be really interesting!

When I was reading Bonatti, he seems to explain on how astrology works, he says that everything in the universe is one of the 4 elements - fire, air, water and air. They stimulate, affect and influence each other by generating, conserving, corrupting and destroying each other by their energies.

The astrological planets which work on us must be made of one or multiples of those elements, and their sheer size and weight, and the gravity and magnetism they exert on us must be mega strong enough to impact on us, even if they are remote in distance up in the sky. Some planets affect us by light too, such as the Sun and Moon. Without Sun light, just for one example, all the plants will die, which will create chain events for the all life on earth starve and freeze to death. Cloudy and rainy days affect some people's emotions as well as the full Moon nights etc. The way that the Sun and Moon affect us and all the life on earth would be in myriad of different ways and massive scales.

All other other planets affect us more with their gravity and magnetism rather than lights, and with their angles with other planets. This is nothing proven or definite, but just my 2 cents from reading up and thinking about it, how astrology works.

-Side note for all- Donna Cunningham died on the 5th of July, 5 days ago. If you've never heard of her, it would be a good occasion to give a look at her work. She was a therapist astrologer, applied psychology to her charts, she did as well write books on how to turn astrology into a profession. Much respect.

I have a couple of books by her . What a sad news. RIP to DC.

Last edited:

aleth3ia

Banned
that's astonishing... Seymour makes a thesis that does not differ much from that idea of influences, and he's been using the most advanced theories and researches to get there. Bonatti was there like 500 years before? I'm happily impressed : ) thanks for sharing!

jkxx74

Premium Member
This is very sad news indeed. I do have a book about dealing with Pluto problems by DC and has definitely been a good read.. RIP

I have two of Percy Seymour's books on order since the reviews on amazon made me very much want to read them after doing a bit of initial research a few days ago... and a rather odd coincidence concerning the topic of this thread appearing in a TV show I just happened to be watching on the 9th not long after seeing this.

Senecar

that's astonishing... Seymour makes a thesis that does not differ much from that idea of influences, and he's been using the most advanced theories and researches to get there. Bonatti was there like 500 years before? I'm happily impressed : ) thanks for sharing!

There seem people who believe astrology works on the lights stars sending to earth, and the planets not visible with bare eyes (the outer planets) don't work in astrology. But I have seen cases that the outer planets definitely work on many cases, and how could it be? = Bonatti and Percy's books are answering it quite well then. That's why the outer planets work on Astrology :) Yup Bonatti is one of the traditional astrologer too, and his massive writings on the subject is quite impressive.

Last edited: