help with my 7th harmonic

booboo

As I read on a site- the 7th harmonic has to do with man's highest flights of creative imagination and lowest depths of destructive illusion. So far so good- before I have searched for info on the 5th harmonic( I had less aspects so it was easier though I still don't understand it completely) but now I'm stuck- what would you make of these conjunctions -Sun/Moon Venus/Jupiter Sun/Neptune Mercury/Uranus especially Uranus/Lilith(my Lilith position has always stressed me out but what else can you expect from the dark moon:tongue:) and POF/Ascendant. Are those aspects a good thing or not so much-more "creative imagination" or more "destructive illusion"? Any thoughts would be helpful

Attachments

• 7th harm.gif
    7th harm.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 17

Krewster

There’s tons of septiles and semi-septiles in most charts and so net-available descriptors sporting keywords that are extreme or spiritual-fuzzy in nature are at best just lazy copies of another site’s descriptors and, at worst, commercially motivated pandering to the desire of readers for an impenetrable mystery.
So your quoted net-material purporting to describe the septile influence is best ignored as a comic strip basically, leaving you, for the most part, to figure out by yourself their influence.
It wasn’t hard in my case, because of the isolat-ability of the influence from other astro factors (e.g., the influence of Sun bi-septile Sat was clear to see because my Sun otherwise just receives good vibes from Mars, Jup and Uran).
But all of your septiles and semi-septiles (ranging from 17 min to 1.34 degree orb) are less isolatable, imo:
Sun to Moon;
Merc to Uran;
Sun to Nept;
Ven to Mars;
Ven to Jup; and
Merc to Sat.
So, e.g., your Merc receives not only the bi-septile from Uran but also a 45 from Pluto, undeciles from Mars and Nept and a tri-septile from Sat).
And so forth.
Happy to follow to where you interest level may lead...

Last edited: