how am I supposed to research lottery with astrology?

ada16

PLDBD5YAD9.png

I'm always trying to find some methodology in the research of lottery with astrology , but still get no clue. I am not sure what the chart is telling me.
I'm looking at the moon(first house ruler) in 8 house, in a trine aspect with mercury, that may suggest that as a researcher my current direction is correct. fifth house ruler(lottery) the sun is in its ruler position,that's a good sign. uranus(astrology)and jupiter conjuncts, in a square with 9th house neptune(have no idea what does that mean) and in a trine with the sun. Still, I have no idea how am I supposed to research lottery with astrology? Can anybody shed some light on that?

[moved thread to technique section as more applicable to the question - moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gsoler

Lottery winnings,pennies from heaven, eleventh house. The ticket you already bought, second house. Dont understand your chart. We would need to know the question asked to give you an idea.

ada16

Hi Gsoler, actually the exact question I asked is "how am I supposed to research lottery with astrology? " Is that too abstract for a horary chart?

Gsoler

Exactly. You are the Querent, who or what is the quesited? The lottery, or research, but you are after winnings, not the lottery, arent you?