Arabic Parts in Synastry

freedomlover

I was noticing the Arabic Parts in the synastry of me and a long-lasting love interest of mine. I would be most interested in comments on how one might interpret these: (all orbs within 1 degree)

His Parts of Abundance and Spirit conjunct my Chiron/Ceres 18*Pisces/2nd house
His Parts of Allegiance and Benevolence and Fate (Karma) exactly conjunct my Juno at 14* Aquarius/2nd house

His Part of Cancer conjunct my Midheaven at 25*Libra
His Part of Controversy exactly conjunct my North Node at 4*Gemini/5th house
His Part of Daughters exactly conjunct my IC at 25*Aries
His Part of Desire/Sexual attraction is conjunct my IC at 25*Aries

His Part of Father conjunct my Midheaven at 25*Libra
His Part of Friends exactly conjunct my Vertex at 13*Leo/8th house
His Part of Eccentricity exactly conjunct my Part of Fortune at 4*Pisces/2nd house
His Part of Lovers exactly conjunct my Saturn/Eros conjunction 10*Pisces/2nd house
His Part of Suicide exactly conjunct my Pallas at 12*Aquarius/2nd house
His Part of Weddings conjunct my Part of Spirit at 1*Scorpio/10th house

My Parts of Caution and Lovers are conjunct his NN at 13* Virgo/9th house
My Part of Daughters conjunct his Ascendant at 19*Sag
My Part of Rape conjunct his Pluto at 7*Virgo/9th house
My Part of Weddings conjunct his Sun at 19*Scorpio/11th house

Our Parts of Astrology are conjunct at 5*Libra, on his Midheaven
Our Parts of Marriage are conjunct at 13*Gemini/6th house (Both our Psyches are conjunct within a degree on either side of this point, as well.)
Our Parts of Widowhood are conjunct on his Sun at 19*Scorpio/11th house

In addition:
His Part of Death is conjunct his Sun at 19* Scorpio/11th house and my Part of Death is conjunct my Descendant at 3* Cancer
His Part of Destruction is conjunct his Moon at 18* Leo (Moon is the ruler of 8th in 8th)
His Part of Expected Birth is exact to the arc minute conjunct his ASC 19*Sag
My Parts of Expected Birth, Identity, and Destruction are all conjunct my Moon 7*Aquarius/1st house- cusp of 2nd house

His Part of Unusual Events exactly conjunct his Venus at 25*Sag/1st house. Venus rules his Midheaven, and is conjunct his Ascendant
My Parts of Friends and Love are conjunct my Black Moon Lilith 19*Aquarius/2nd house
My Part of Sons is conjunct my Jupiter (r) at 28*Gemini/6th house

I know that is quite a list, and I don't expect anyone to have all the answers...... but maybe several of you might have comments on just a few that jump out at you? :eek:

As to some experience, I can account for some interpretations:

My mother tried to abort me. To me this sums up the Part of Death in Cancer conjunct the Descendant. (I also have Vesta(r) in Cancer in the 7th house)

I have been abandoned, betrayed, and backstabbed by nearly every friend I've ever had : Part of Friends and Part of Love both conjunct Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius

He has had 2 near-death experiences. That probably accounts for his Part of Death being conjunct his Sun in Scorpio.

Much thanks to all who will add their insight!:)

Last edited:

freedomlover

I'm also really curious to know if it is common to have this many exact hits in synastry with Arabic Parts. Of extreme interest are comments on both of our part of Marriage being conjunct within 1 degree, and conjunct both of our retrograde Psyches - all in Gemini. (We were born 5 years apart, so the Psyche conjunctions are not because we were born close together.) Also both of our Parts of Widowhood on his Sun and our Parts of Astrology on his Midheaven.

piercethevale

Hey Freedomlover.
What a lot of Parts you give!...unfortunately I can't tell exactly what you are refering to as the nomenclature of the Parts varies a great deal from one source to another.
For example the Part of Servant & Service is also known as the 'Part of Slavery" to others.
I always try to give the formulas involved with each Part so as there is no confusion.
I do find that it interesting about both your Parts of Astrology conj. his M.C.
Is that the 5th or 6th degree of Libra that you are refering to?...I mean it's not 05* and plus so many minutes and or seconds is it...because then that would be the 6th degree of Libra...I believe you know this but I just wanted to make sure.
One reason is that the 5th degree of Libra is such a powerfully impressive degree of the Zodia to have as the M.C., i.e. the 'WHY' of ones' chart axis analogy by Sabian symbology.
05* Libra [from Rudhyars' book on the Sabians] "A MAN REVEALING TO HIS STUDENTS THE FOUNDATION OF AN INNER KNOWLEDGE UPON WHICH A 'NEW WORLD' COULD BE BUILT. Keynote: The necessity for the youthful spirits to learn froma Teacher who through his long experience has been able to reach solid and illuminating truths, i.e. 'seed ideas'"
Is he into Astrology? It could indicate an Astrologer with a writing/teaching/guru kind of life purpose.
Also, have you done a composite chart and checked where those Parts fall?
I find the Parts of Love, Asc + Venus - Sun, Increase & Benifits, Asc + Jup. - Sun, Catastrophe, Asc + Uranus -Sun, Fortune [always the day Formula] Asc + Moon - Sun, Divorce [as symbolicallywhat you wish to avoid as a couple] Asc + Venus - Cusp 7th, to be the most interesting and usefull to myself when analyzing relationships in Composite charts.
Let me know more specifically what Part you are refering too as per the formula and the degree, down to the second, and I'll be glad to do some Sabian analysis if you're interested.

freedomlover

piercethevale said:
Hey Freedomlover.
What a lot of Parts you give!...unfortunately I can't tell exactly what you are refering to as the nomenclature of the Parts varies a great deal from one source to another.
For example the Part of Servant & Service is also known as the 'Part of Slavery" to others.
I always try to give the formulas involved with each Part so as there is no confusion.
I do find that it interesting about both your Parts of Astrology conj. his M.C.
Is that the 5th or 6th degree of Libra that you are refering to?...I mean it's not 05* and plus so many minutes and or seconds is it...because then that would be the 6th degree of Libra...I believe you know this but I just wanted to make sure.
One reason is that the 5th degree of Libra is such a powerfully impressive degree of the Zodia to have as the M.C., i.e. the 'WHY' of ones' chart axis analogy by Sabian symbology.
05* Libra [from Rudhyars' book on the Sabians] "A MAN REVEALING TO HIS STUDENTS THE FOUNDATION OF AN INNER KNOWLEDGE UPON WHICH A 'NEW WORLD' COULD BE BUILT. Keynote: The necessity for the youthful spirits to learn froma Teacher who through his long experience has been able to reach solid and illuminating truths, i.e. 'seed ideas'"
Is he into Astrology? It could indicate an Astrologer with a writing/teaching/guru kind of life purpose.
Also, have you done a composite chart and checked where those Parts fall?
I find the Parts of Love, Asc + Venus - Sun, Increase & Benifits, Asc + Jup. - Sun, Catastrophe, Asc + Uranus -Sun, Fortune [always the day Formula] Asc + Moon - Sun, Divorce [as symbolicallywhat you wish to avoid as a couple] Asc + Venus - Cusp 7th, to be the most interesting and usefull to myself when analyzing relationships in Composite charts.
Let me know more specifically what Part you are refering too as per the formula and the degree, down to the second, and I'll be glad to do some Sabian analysis if you're interested.
Thanks so much for replying, ptv!

To get specific:

His Part of Astrology is: 4'8"" Libra. Mine is 6'11" Libra. His MC is 5'28" Libra. I generalized it to try to save on words, as the post was lengthy as it was - so I just said "5 degrees Libra", which put all within approximately a 1 degree orb of 5 degrees Libra. I know Sabian Symbols is specific, but I wasn't going that route at the time I made the post - but only because I'd forgotten about using them that way. Yes, I would be very pleased to have you do some Sabian analysis. What do you need? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "the part you were referring to".

As to your questions.... He was raised on a farm, and knows farming by the Moon signs, that's about it. He has shown some interest in learning though. I believe he has the makings of a good astrologer in his chart. I also sense that he was one in one or more past lives - just a gut feeling I have. He does possess alot of deep spiritual understanding, and would make an excellent teacher of such things. (Btw, this is the same guy with the Part of Catastrophe concerning the boat I wrote about in your thread.)

The 6th degree of Libra is relevant, as well, for his MC:
6º Libra (186): A MAN WATCHES HIS IDEALS TAKING A CONCRETE FORM BEFORE HIS INNER VISION.

My Sabian Symbol for the 7th degree (Part on 6'11" Libra) is:

7º Libra (187): A WOMAN FEEDING CHICKENS AND PROTECTING THEM FROM THE HAWKS.

This pretty much describes my attitude towards astrology - nourishment for the soul and protection from potential downfall.

Last edited:

freedomlover

Okay, it seems like the long list is intimidating, so I've gone back and highlighted those that are most important. In addition, I say again, I'm wondering if this many direct hits is common or uncommon. Has anyone else checked their own synastry to see? (Btw, I did not go through and locate all of these just for this post - I'm not that driven.:p. I already had the list of all of our Arabic Parts that I compiled over time.

piercethevale

Freedomlover, I apologize for being offline for so long.
Anyways, his M.C. is the 6th degree of Libra and is symbolically the "WHY" of his existence. It is, symbolically, about learning to formulate and utilize the 'Vision' of what one wishes to accomplish.
But, remember that the opposite point, the I.C., represents "How" this is to be accomplished. That is represented by the 6th degree of Aries.
It would seem there is some destiny to be fulfilled in his service to the world via Astrology or possibly his knowledge of Astrology will help him accomplish this service... and that somehow you will have a part in this.
It is hard for me to make any assumptions more specific than that not knowning enough about either of you.
The context of the lives involved must always be taken into contemplation when attempting to 'see' these aspects in effect as per regarding the people involved.

...what do his Parts of Inheritance & Legacy [Asc + Moon - Saturn] and his Part of Service[Asc + Moon - Mercury] say symbolically?...and Yours? ...and what about the composite?...do any of them share degrees of the Zodiac?

...Knowing these may shed some more light on the M.C./Parts of Astrology question.

freedomlover

piercethevale said:
Freedomlover, I apologize for being offline for so long.
Anyways, his M.C. is the 6th degree of Libra and is symbolically the "WHY" of his existence. It is, symbolically, about learning to formulate and utilize the 'Vision' of what one wishes to accomplish.
But, remember that the opposite point, the I.C., represents "How" this is to be accomplished. That is represented by the 6th degree of Aries.
It would seem there is some destiny to be fulfilled in his service to the world via Astrology or possibly his knowledge of Astrology will help him accomplish this service... and that somehow you will have a part in this.
It is hard for me to make any assumptions more specific than that not knowning enough about either of you.
The context of the lives involved must always be taken into contemplation when attempting to 'see' these aspects in effect as per regarding the people involved.

...what do his Parts of Inheritance & Legacy [Asc + Moon - Saturn] and his Part of Service[Asc + Moon - Mercury] say symbolically?...and Yours? ...and what about the composite?...do any of them share degrees of the Zodiac?

...Knowing these may shed some more light on the M.C./Parts of Astrology question.

Hey, PTV!

Thanks so much for checking into all of this for me. I will do some investigation with the Sabian Symbols for the Arabic Parts you have suggested, and also for the Composite Sabian Symbols. I'll get back to you!

FL

freedomlover

PTV,

These are the Sabians for both before and after his Part of Service degree of 27'53" Virgo:

27º Virgo (177):ARISTOCRATIC ELDERLY LADIES DRINKING AFTERNOON TEA IN A WEALTHY HOME.
28º Virgo (178): A BALD-HEADED MAN WHO HAS SEIZED POWER.

These are the Sabians for both before and after his Part of Inheritance at 24'11" Cancer:

24º Cancer (114): A WOMAN AND TWO MEN CASTAWAYS ON A SMALL ISLAND OF THE SOUTH SEAS.
25º Cancer (115): A LEADER OF MEN WRAPPED IN AN INVISIBLE MANTLE OF POWER.

It's interesting that the Sabian for the next degree above, which is what is normally accepted as the applying Sabian Symbol, in both cases refers to "POWER".

As to my Sabians for the same, they are:

Part of Service - 24' 34" Aquarius:

24º Aquarius (324): A MAN TURNING HIS BACK ON HIS PASSIONS TEACHES DEEP WISDOM FROM HIS EXPERIENCE.
25º Aquarius (325): A BUTTERFLY WITH THE RIGHT WING MORE PERFECTLY FORMED.

Part of Inheritance - 0'20" Sag:

1º Sagittarius (241): RETIRED ARMY VETERANS GATHER TO REAWAKEN OLD MEMORIES.

I get more symbolism immediately out of his than out of mine. Any thoughts?
Also,

His Part of Inheritance is conjunct our Composite North Node and also conjunct our Progressed Composite Moon.

My Part of Service is conjunct my Solar Arc Mars, and his Progressed Venus in Aquarius.

I'll have to come back again later with my finding on our Composite Sabians.

FL

piercethevale

Hey Freedomlover. As I say in my book the chart I propose that is that of Jesus/Yeshua is a "Template" of understanding...now I am not trying to ram acceptance of this chart down anyones throat but if I'm correct, [and I believe myself to be] then let me present what I've ascertained from that chart as the Part of Inheritance & Legacy and The Part of Service for Jesus/Yeshua and see if that doesn't help you grasp what this amounts to for yourself and your friend.
The Part of Service I got for Jesus/Yeshua comes out to be 29* Aquarius 18'...the 30th degree of Aquarius...the symbol for which is [from Rudhyars' book] "DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE PAST OF A VERY ANCIENT CULTURE, A SPIRITUAL BROTHERHOOD IN WHICH MANY INDIVIDUAL MINDS ARE MERGED INTO THE GLOWING LIGHT OF A UNANIMOUS CONSCIOUSNESS IS REVEALED TO ONE WHO HAS EMERGED SUCCESSFULLY FROM HIS METAMORPHOSIS."....Freedomlover, does the term 'Great White Brotherhood' or 'Saint Germain' or the 'Ascended Masters' come to mind? ...do you see where I'm going with this ...it's about "Spiritual Service".

The Part of Inheritance I got from the Jesus/Yeshua chart is 21* Capricorn 58'...the 22nd degree of Capricorn "BY ACCEPTING DEFEAT GRACEFULLY, A GENERAL REVEALS NOBILITY OF CHARACTER". ...is this not illustrative of Jesus/Yeshuas' attitude as he accepted the judgement upon him by the authorities in charge and went willingly to his crucifixtion?
Interestingly, Jesus Part of Fortune at the 19th degree of Pisces "A MASTER INTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE" is my Part of Inheritance...[are you starting to see how this works now?]...the 22nd degree of Capricorn is my Part of Faith & Trust...I made mention of how this worked in my life most recently in the short bio on myself I include in my book.

Interestingly, Virgo 28* is the Part of Catastrophe I ascertained for Jesus/Yeshua [it has to do with challenging political and religious power bases...certainly, that is what did cause his early demise]

...curiously, the 25th degree of Aquarius is my I.C. and natal Moon...but as to being a Part of Service, you'll have to conclude for yourself what this symbol refers to. My Part of Service is the 14th degree of Virgo "AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY TREE"...Which I've got two theories on.
1. I am a direct descendant of Richard Hough, one of William Penns' close associates and a founding father of Pennsylvania...
2. Now this gets a bit far fetched as it deals with a sensitive subject that may upset a number of people but I feel it necessary to bring up and that is according to my clairvoyant friend and confidante, Clarisse Conner, this family line I belong to are descendants of the House of David by way of either Joesph of Arimathea or by Jesus' brother, James, both of who settled for a time in Southwestern England 2000 years ago...this bloodline of the House of David being introduced into England is also mentioned by Trevor Ravenscroft in his book "The Cup Of Destiny"...apparently there are a good many of these descendents about [after 2000 years God only knows where all of this bloodline presently exists] and Ravenscroft says this bloodline is particularly affected by Astrology...Clarisse says it's in the DNA somehow...[note: by Edgar Cayces' and some historians account the Virgin Mary was of the bloodline of the House of David]

...it does take quite a bit of contemplation and sometimes also research to fathom how these symbols are in context to the Part in Question...

...off hand I'd say you and your beau have some destiny to fulfill in a leadership/teaching capacity...This may seem to you to be quite a 'stretch' at this point in your relationship, but I found the same sort of thing happened to me via the woman I refer to in my book and elsewhere here in this forum in various posts as "Miss X". It started out as a casual dating situation, with Her and I, and revealed itself to be something of a most auspicious destiny...[there were many curious connections between Her and I just as you are discovering between your self and your friend]try to be open to the possibility that you may be in the same kind of situation here...I wish you both Gods' blessings if you so desire.

ps...to all that have been following my threads and posts I apologize for getting a bit 'far out there' in this post as per past life conjecture and clairvoyants et al... I make it a rule to try not to preach any sort of belief system, method, creed or faith Also to those of you unfamiliar with the concept/legend/myth of the Great White Brotherhood/Ascended Masters/Saint Germain I apologize for being a bit forward in this post about something so occult and esoteric [but it is, more recently these past 6 years, a subject I've been "Hot on the Trail Of" so to speak, and find so darned fascinating]....Freedomlover and I have discussed belief systems and such via 'Personal Message' prior to date and have a mutual tolerance between us for mutual conjecture and personal observations pertaining to this subject matter, [we are both open minded souls looking for the answers] but it is the factual truth of what has been presented to me, what info I 've had to work with, what clues I was given...came in such a uniquely conspicious way that I feel, at times, divinely guided and assisted in these endeavors... and what I've had to investigate...r.e. the more spiritual implications of karmic destiny as implied/indicated by natal charts...has led me into conjecture and research which has utimately demonstrated to me a principal of Astrological influence prevalent in all charts... of which I sumarize in the byline I include at the end of all my posts...i.e. "You Are A Divine Expression Of The Universe"... just as Jesus/Yeshua was-so are you...that is, a sumation of the cosmic energies focused upon that point in the time/space mesh wherein you were born...again, that is "A Divine Expression of The Universe"...just as was intended!

Last edited:

freedomlover

Thanks ever so much for this post, PTV!!!

piercethevale said:
Hey Freedomlover. As I say in my book the chart I propose that is that of Jesus/Yeshua is a "Template" of understanding...now I am not trying to ram acceptance of this chart down anyones throat but if I'm correct, [and I believe myself to be] then let me present what I've ascertained from that chart as the Part of Inheritance & Legacy and The Part of Service for Jesus/Yeshua and see if that doesn't help you grasp what this amounts to for yourself and your friend.
The Part of Service I got for Jesus/Yeshua comes out to be 29* Aquarius 18'...the 30th degree of Aquarius...the symbol for which is [from Rudhyars' book] "DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE PAST OF A VERY ANCIENT CULTURE, A SPIRITUAL BROTHERHOOD IN WHICH MANY INDIVIDUAL MINDS ARE MERGED INTO THE GLOWING LIGHT OF A UNANIMOUS CONSCIOUSNESS IS REVEALED TO ONE WHO HAS EMERGED SUCCESSFULLY FROM HIS METAMORPHOSIS."....Freedomlover, does the term 'Great White Brotherhood' or 'Saint Germain' or the 'Ascended Masters' come to mind? ...do you see where I'm going with this ...it's about "Spiritual Service".
That is highly interesting, PTV! 29*Aquarius is a very sensitive point in my chart. I always feel transits to it very strongly. I have the asteroid "Lust" at this point. A big part of my lessons this lifetime have been to purify the sexual energies, so this is very pertinent. The Sabian Symbol is so relevant, it is spooky!:cool:

The Part of Inheritance I got from the Jesus/Yeshua chart is 21* Capricorn 58'...the 22nd degree of Capricorn "BY ACCEPTING DEFEAT GRACEFULLY, A GENERAL REVEALS NOBILITY OF CHARACTER". ...is this not illustrative of Jesus/Yeshuas' attitude as he accepted the judgement upon him by the authorities in charge and went willingly to his crucifixtion?
Interestingly, Jesus Part of Fortune at the 19th degree of Pisces "A MASTER INTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE" is my Part of Inheritance...[are you starting to see how this works now?]...the 22nd degree of Capricorn is my Part of Faith & Trust...I made mention of how this worked in my life most recently in the short bio on myself I include in my book.
That's really odd... My Venus is at 22*Cap. My Ceres, which is also an extremely active point in my chart, is at 19*Pisces. I would be very interested to know the formula to calculate the "Part of Faith and Trust"

Interestingly, Virgo 28* is the Part of Catastrophe I ascertained for Jesus/Yeshua [it has to do with challenging political and religious power bases...certainly, that is what did cause his early demise]
That is also how he met his demise in the most recent past life. The triggering of this past life has overshadowed him since he was in his late teens, and has definitely had a catastrophic effect on his life.

...curiously, the 25th degree of Aquarius is my I.C. and natal Moon...but as to being a Part of Service, you'll have to conclude for yourself what this symbol refers to. My Part of Service is the 14th degree of Virgo "AN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY TREE"...Which I've got two theories on.
1. I am a direct descendant of Richard Hough, one of William Penns' close associates and a founding father of Pennsylvania...
2. Now this gets a bit far fetched as it deals with a sensitive subject that may upset a number of people but I feel it necessary to bring up and that is according to my clairvoyant friend and confidante, Clarisse Conner, this family line I belong to are descendants of the House of David by way of either Joesph of Arimathea or by Jesus' brother, James, both of who settled for a time in Southwestern England 2000 years ago...this bloodline of the House of David being introduced into England is also mentioned by Trevor Ravenscroft in his book "The Cup Of Destiny"...apparently there are a good many of these descendents about [after 2000 years God only knows where all of this bloodline presently exists] and Ravenscroft says this bloodline is particularly affected by Astrology...Clarisse says it's in the DNA somehow...[note: by Edgar Cayces' and some historians account the Virgin Mary was of the bloodline of the House of David]
We need to talk some more about this!
...it does take quite a bit of contemplation and sometimes also research to fathom how these symbols are in context to the Part in Question...

...off hand I'd say you and your beau have some destiny to fulfill in a leadership/teaching capacity...This may seem to you to be quite a 'stretch' at this point in your relationship, but I found the same sort of thing happened to me via the woman I refer to in my book and elsewhere here in this forum in various posts as "Miss X". It started out as a casual dating situation, with Her and I, and revealed itself to be something of a most auspicious destiny...[there were many curious connections between Her and I just as you are discovering between your self and your friend]try to be open to the possibility that you may be in the same kind of situation here...I wish you both Gods' blessings if you so desire.
Thanks so much for the blessing, PTV, I receive it. I've felt very strongly that we had a calling as teachers of some sort.

ps...to all that have been following my threads and posts I apologize for getting a bit 'far out there' in this post as per past life conjecture and clairvoyants et al... I make it a rule to try not to preach any sort of belief system, method, creed or faith Also to those of you unfamiliar with the concept/legend/myth of the Great White Brotherhood/Ascended Masters/Saint Germain I apologize for being a bit forward in this post about something so occult and esoteric [but it is, more recently these past 6 years, a subject I've been "Hot on the Trail Of" so to speak, and find so darned fascinating]....Freedomlover and I have discussed belief systems and such via 'Personal Message' prior to date and have a mutual tolerance between us for mutual conjecture and personal observations pertaining to this subject matter, [we are both open minded souls looking for the answers] but it is the factual truth of what has been presented to me, what info I 've had to work with, what clues I was given...came in such a uniquely conspicious way that I feel, at times, divinely guided and assisted in these endeavors... and what I've had to investigate...r.e. the more spiritual implications of karmic destiny as implied/indicated by natal charts...has led me into conjecture and research which has utimately demonstrated to me a principal of Astrological influence prevalent in all charts... of which I sumarize in the byline I include at the end of all my posts...i.e. "You Are A Divine Expression Of The Universe"... just as Jesus/Yeshua was-so are you...that is, a sumation of the cosmic energies focused upon that point in the time/space mesh wherein you were born...again, that is "A Divine Expression of The Universe"...just as was intended!
In my experience, this site is pretty open to any spiritual belief. The only time the mods jump in is if someone is literally trying to "ram the beliefs down someone's throat" - and rightly so!

Oh, one more thing, I'm also very curious as to why you used Jesus chart as comparison? Is it about the comparisons of "spiritual service"? You have some fascinating viewpoints.

Thanks again!

Freedomlover

piercethevale

Freedomlover, I thought that I had posted the formula for the Part of Faith & Trust...but here it is: Asc + Mercury - Moon ...which is the opposite of the formula for the Part of Service.

I use the "Jesus Chart" because by it I gained the understanding that these Parts can be interpreted by the Sabian Symbols. Because it gave me an understanding of which 'title', when there is more than one, for a Part might be the more correct term to use [Such as the title Servant & Service over the title Slaves & Slavery...as it is about what principle you are in Service to here on Earth]...it taught me that the Part of Inheritance & Legacy is about your Spiritual Inheritance and Legacy and not what your Aunt Sophie bequeaths you when she dies...[although it may mean that too...I haven't tracked enough cases to say]

...to your interest in what I wrote concerning my Part of Servant & Service and bloodlines...according to Edgar Cayce we, quite often, all reincarnate into the same bloodline we were in in a previous life. I may have been my own Great, Great....Grandfather. Which interestingly is something Cayce pointed to as being the reason for the expression "Sons paying for the sins of their fathers"...i.e. because these sons in question were, literally, their own fathers.
According to my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, I was incarnate in this bloodline before about 1500 years ago in England. [Incidently she also said I had been one of my own Great, Great...Uncles in Pennsylvania as a Quaker...the Houghs have quite a legacy here in America as to helping in the fashioning of the Gov't {many were Founding Fathers} and to issues pertaining to religious thought and freedom. The Houghs, incidently, were from Southwestern England originally...they could be defined as an "Aristocratic Family Tree"...and there is no doubt that the bloodline of the House of David is one.]

Last edited:

freedomlover

piercethevale said:
Freedomlover, I thought that I had posted the formula for the Part of Faith & Trust...but here it is: Asc + Mercury - Moon ...which is the opposite of the formula for the Part of Service.

You may have. Sorry if I missed it. Mercury retrograde, you know.:rolleyes:
I did our "Part of Faith and Trust" I came out at the exact same degrees as the "Part of Innocence" you mentioned before. Are they two names for the same part? Mine is conjunct his Mercury in Scorpio by 2 degrees. His is exactly conjunct my Saturn/Eros conjunction in Pisces.

I use the "Jesus Chart" because by it I gained the understanding that these Parts can be interpreted by the Sabian Symbols. Because it gave me an understanding of which 'title', when there is more than one, for a Part might be the more correct term to use [Such as the title Servant & Service over the title Slaves & Slavery...as it is about what principle you are in Service to here on Earth]...it taught me that the Part of Inheritance & Legacy is about your Spiritual Inheritance and Legacy and not what your Aunt Sophie bequeaths you when she dies...[although it may mean that too...I haven't tracked enough cases to say]

Ah.... I see.... well, that is a much more modern and, in my opinion, useful meaning to the parts!
...to your interest in what I wrote concerning my Part of Servant & Service and bloodlines...according to Edgar Cayce we, quite often, all reincarnate into the same bloodline we were in in a previous life. I may have been my own Great, Great....Grandfather. Which interestingly is something Cayce pointed to as being the reason for the expression "Sons paying for the sins of their fathers"...i.e. because these sons in question were, literally, their own fathers.
According to my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, I was incarnate in this bloodline before about 1500 years ago in England. [Incidently she also said I had been one of my Great, Great...uncle in Pennsylvania as a Quaker...the Houghs have quite a legacy here in America as to helping in the fashioning of the Gov't and to issues pertaining to religious thought and freedom.]

I don't think this is so for me, at least not in any recent times. However, I had one psychic tell me that my grandfather will reincarnate as my son one day. Time will tell. I do know of several instances where family members do this, though, and am a believer in it. For instance, I'm pretty positive that my housemate's youngest son is the reincarnation of the man's older brother, who died several years before his son was born.

FL

freedomlover

.and what about the composite?...do any of them share degrees of the Zodiac?

Our composite Part of Inheritance is: 27'15" Virgo (within one degree of his Part of Catastrophe!)

27º Libra (207): AN AIRPLANE SAILS, HIGH IN THE CLEAR SKY.
28º Libra (208):
A MAN IN DEEP GLOOM. UNNOTICED, ANGELS COME TO HIS HELP.

The online arabic part calculator I used also has an alternative Part of Inheritance: ASC +Jupiter -Venus

This part in our composite is 18'6" Pisces. I feel this one is very relevant, as it falls right in between my natal Chiron and Ceres conjunction, and his Part of Spirit is at 18'56" Pisces.
The Sabian Symbols for this degree is:
18º Pisces (348): IN A HUGE TENT A FAMOUS REVIVALIST CONDUCTS HIS MEETING WITH A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.
19º Pisces (349): A MASTER INSTRUCTING HIS DISCIPLE

Our composite Part of Service is: 11'14" Sag

Sabian Symbols:
11º Sagittarius (251): THE LAMP OF PHYSICAL ENLIGHTENMENT AT THE LEFT TEMPLE.
12º Sagittarius (252): A FLAG THAT TURNS INTO AN EAGLE THAT CROWS.

It is conjunct our composite Part of Fortune at 12'05" Sag in the 12th.

How close do conjunction have to be to count with 2 parts? or a part with a planet?

piercethevale

Freedomlover, these are all very familiar degrees of te Zodiac to me. I've had these come up repeatedly through my own chart and those of other people who are close to me in some way.
I find these symbols to be recurrent among people that have some spiritual mission to perform here on Earth...you'll have to decide for yourself it that is indeed your [or yours and your friends] destiny.

I don't like the way your source material illustrates the 28th degree of Libra...my book by Rudhyar gives it as: "A MAN BECOMING AWARE OF SPIRITUAL FORCES SURROUNDING HIM AND ASSISTING HIM"...I don't know who inserted the "DEEP IN GLOOM" into the picture nor can I imagine for what reason but I don't care for it [why does anyone have to be deep in gloom to come to such a realization?]

...remember that each symbol/principle morphs one into the next...that is the nature of the cosmos...unfoldment!
The 360 symbols/principals cover all cosmic law/priciple and how it is to be unfolded...thus you can combine these symbols when they are in such close proximity...esp. when found near chart axis points as they contribute greatly to the blueprint of purpose provided by the chart axis [review: the ASC, DESC, I.C. & M.C. are the WHO, WHERE-TO, HOW & WHY of ones existence...also I find that Planets in close proximity to the axis points have the same contributing effect as coloured by the temperment of the Planet in question]

...and yes, the Part of Innocence [as my friend Clarisse sees it] is the same as the Part of Faith and Trust [well, I can see how this could be defined either way...faith and trust most often is issued from innocence] When I first asked Clarisse to resolve what the opposite of the formula for the Part of Intelligence represented and asked her since it was the opposite wouldn't it then be a Part of Ignorance...she replied, "I see it as a Part of Innocence"...this was before I found a source reference that listed this formula and had it titled as the Part of Faith & Trust...well, then by the same approach, the Part of Intelligence [Asc + Mars - Mercury] could be considered as the Part of Wise...see what I'm getting at here?

...as to the title of the Part that utilizes the formula Asc + Jupiter - Venus...my old hand book by Ursula Lewis [out of print] says that is the Part of Mother...but from what I found, I believe, it is correctly the Part of Mother & Family...and my 'Winstar' software lists it as such also [see my posting in the 'Celebity' secton on Obamas Parts as per Saturns recent conj. of this Part of Obamams' and you'll understand why I believe the latter to be correct ] the Part of Mother is Asc + Moon - Venus according to my Winstar software.
I haven't had need or time to explore either of these Parts to any real amount to date...it looks like the nomeclature will have to be refined in regards to these two Parts to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Our composite Part of Service is: 11'14" Sag

Sabian Symbols:
11º Sagittarius (251): THE LAMP OF PHYSICAL ENLIGHTENMENT AT THE LEFT TEMPLE.
12º Sagittarius (252): A FLAG THAT TURNS INTO AN EAGLE THAT CROWS.

It is conjunct our composite Part of Fortune at 12'05" Sag in the 12th.

...on further thought Freedomlover, I should mention that since the Asc. is utilized in almost all equations for Arabic Parts a difference of 05' from one degree/symbol to another amounts to about less than 15 seconds in time as per what has been recorded...thus it is very likely that your composite Part of Fortune shares the same degree and symbol as your composite Part of Service...which is very auspicious...they are less than a full degree [60'] apart ...I say combine the Parts and the symbols for a better understanding of your mutual destiny...

...to re-coin a phrase, "It's close enough for Horseshoes, Handgranades and Horoscopes".

Can the parts apect other parts in the chart? If so, What does the part of fortune (0 degress sagittarius) conjunct the part of suicide(1 degree sagitarrius) means.

dr. farr

Can the parts apect other parts in the chart? If so, What does the part of fortune (0 degress sagittarius) conjunct the part of suicide(1 degree sagitarrius) means.

Parts can be aspected by planets, but do not aspect planets; however, I follow the now-abandoned (in Western astrology) ancient practice of evaluating how Parts "aspect" each other, not by degrees, but BY SIGNS (like they do in Vedic astrology, where all aspects even among planets is always determined by sign, never by degrees)

In answer to your other question, re to conjunction of the Part of Fortune with the Part of Suicide, I delineate this to mean that a potential for self destruction (doesn't necessarily mean suicide as such-can equally mean self destructive behavior) is intimately connected with matters pertaining to the Part of Fortune.

(Note: there are many expert AW members who will strongly disagree with both of my above responses. What to "believe"? That, as always, is totally up to you and your own insights and experiences...)

Thanks for the info. Do you know any books that can explain the many other arabic parts? One more question, My fiance's part of disease is 8 degrees taurus and my part of spirit is 8 degrees taurus. She does have an over materialistic approach to life and sometimes her materialistic appetites are usually stressful and affect her health to a small but certain extent, especially if she can't help a loved one. And she has stated that being with me she feels secure on a deep profound level. Would my part of spirit help her part of disease in a synastry chart comparison. What does the part of disease mean ( Asc+Mars-Mercury)

dr. farr

Try Granite's "The Fortunes of Astrology"; also Zoller's "Arabic Parts: Lost Key to Prediction"; for the Part of Fortune, Google Robert Hand's article "Part of Fortune"; both Greenbaums "Late Classical Astrology", and Dortheus of Sidon's "Carmen Astrologicum" have much concerning the Parts (or Lots as they were once known) and for a creative approach, see Schick's "Arabian Part for the 21st Century"; both Al-Biruni's "Elements" and Ibn Ezra's "Beginning of Wisdom" also have considerable information.

In the question regarding the connection between the Parts mentioned in your above post, my answer is "yes", you connected Part of Spirit modulates her "Part of Disease". The asc+mars-mercury forumla referenced applies (in my opinion) more to acute outbreaks or episodes of illness, whereas the other Part of Disease formula (asc+mars-saturn) in my opinion refers more specifically to chronic, long lasting more continuous disease states (I refer to it as the "Part of Chronic Disease", also as the "Part of Chronic Health Imbalance")

Creative understanding and application of the Parts, can open a new vista of astrological delineation-remember also to use analogical thinking when applying the Parts, and avoid being too literal in their interpretation...

Last edited:
Piercethevale

Can you give me a difinitive explaination of what my part of fortune in sagitarrius in (0 degrees in the fourth house) conjunct my part of suicide in sagitarrius( 1 degrees in the fourth house) means. Dr. far says they are intimately intertwine. I would like to know what you think.

What does the part of destiny means? My part of destiny is 8 degrees taurus conjunct My part of spirit which is 8 degrees taurus. Both are in my 9th. House. What does that means? My ascendant is 19 degrees leo.

Also my fiance ascendant is 14 degrees taurus and her moon is 0 degrees taurus in twelth house. What is the relationship of her ascendant and moon conjuncting my part of destiny and my part of spirit.

Thanks for your astrological insight.