the node and reality

RodJM

How would you find the Galactic centre in a chart? curious to learn more.

I just go to astro.com and navigate down into the Extended Chart Selection, then proceed to enter the relevant data until you get to the last page, go down to the part "Additional Objects" and select "Gal. Center", follow the prompts to show the chart and BINGO! its displayed to you in all its majesty and glory! :)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

I did have a relatively recent magical episode where I was being lead tomake romantic advances on aubmissive that would unleash the green hate of her Admirer onme. A casual acquaintance began to try to “seduce me” on the astral.usually sex on the astral more was wioth currnet [artners. One of my guardians face replace the astral beauty before me. I was quite struck with love for my guardian as my guardians had never been this personal since that other life.
I immediate retrunedto the void a smy quardian only cmes when I am in danger.
That my quardian had to express sucha n emotional approach to get my attention,in thelong fun,showed the level of astral/magical penetration that was veing applied.
approach to get my attention,in thelong fun,showed the level of astral/magical penetration that was veing applied.
The booki of changes informed me that if I when on I would be attacked or killed.
Quite dramtic for a relatioThe booki of changes informed me that if I when on I would be attacked or killed.
Quite daramtic for a relationship that was less that casual ‘
As time when on ,I consulted the book about her and it always turbed up dangerous or charmingly successful.As time when on ,I consulted the book about her and it always turned up dangerous or charmingly successful.
This Hs never happened to me before and as time when on I say these alternating hexagrams were a function of her disassociated personality .
Knowing her associateion with ritual magicans, I was quite cautious. But the seriosness and power that was focus on me became clear ,one day when I was deep in thought about this strange good/evil dynamic I was sensing.well I had bent down to tie my shoe and when I rose abruptly I fell unconsokcus long enougvh to collapse in the ticket line. But as I was just extreme hypervendilation, with seconds I was up and assessing the pain on my skull. Nothing real serious but it was a concussion as I had periodic balance problem for 2 days.
So at amoment of deep reflect about this woman,I almost seriously injured myself.
So much of my knowledge has been given by sight rather that research. As the following will so…
On my way back across thre bay into the eastbay. I boarded a jus,fresh from having bashed my head over the young woman that now gets on the bus I have just got on . expecting a pleasant conversation she subtely motions to the seat behind me where a large and dark individual is sitting. I had actually notice his slight scowl when I first boarded,
The pair said absolutely nothing. The young lady and I got off at he same stop after the dark man has already exited.
We had been excellent friends for a couple of months so this enforced silence the entire time was too muchfor her and she made a quick exit into a fast food joint.
So I was shown the dynamic and looking back someone had mentioned she had a big”fiernd” or “something”.
but I knew for sure I was under psychic/magical attack.
I assume the relationship was submissive / dominant and told her she had a master.i also suggested he was a kabbalistic magican because it is the kaballist mossad that I have often critized.
. he was not her boy friend as I has met her current beau and her last beau,
Another astral seduction was stopped by another quardian. this appearance wasd only at the most serious of times.

Still the book of changes continued to alternate between extreme danger and great fortune. She was a pagan so she gave me insights in omens and talismans to a degree.she was young but well read and enjoyed listening to her ideas.
But I became apparent her paganism was a front because she would show only a intellectual connection to the various roman and greek gods. I was straight forward and told her about the dreams and the omen meaning. she never commented. I have know than there are “pagan” of other earth/racial cults that are using kabballistic knowledge..
This was my suspicion because only a structured magician or witch could sustain such a complex mental control/spell on the astral.
Our “cigarette break” encounters continued through the months .another sexual advance on the astral was intercepted by a soulmate I had not been with for years. The astral seduction was stopped by my soulmate and my escsapades. But again very unusual .the sexual point of this astral magic was sharp. It had been my soulmate who couild feel in her”guts” when someone was trying to control me.
I continued to be open with this young lady and she said nothing to dissuade me or encourage my thoughts anohter astral dream occurred as I “forced” a hug on someone,almost a generic hug, and it was the young woman. She accepted my hug and held out her arms as if to say what else can I do . and I now saw that she was not alone but was being controlled on the astral by a witch or more correctly the young ladiy’s Mistress.
I had over estimated the value of the dark man. He was apparently just a “enforcer” for the coven/cell/temple as this woman was in charge.
In another dream I turned around=d and say this woman and I knew this was who was controlling the dynamics. she looked up and saw me ,then quickly turned away dream over..
Another sexual approach came but this time my friend had black hais and some one was behind her. It is interesting but when I told the young lady about the dream ,before I could mention the hair color ,she said,” I had black hair didn’t I “. Her hair is blond
Then a dream came when I was caressing her hair and she didn’t move. She was acknowledging my touch without giving up any spirit of freedom. again very strange for a person I hardly knew and had nothing but simpler conversations with.
In a dream she approached me and kissed me, the kiss of friendship rather thanromantic lust.she is a bisexual pagan so I didn’t take the kiss for anything but friendship
Then I had a dream of her mistress bit I knew it was a falsehood. So this witch is very powerful, she can project her own aura through others on the astral.
Finally there was recently a sexually dream between us and since then I have simply stopped chance encountering. More direct encounters have been attempted so it is fortuitous to move
This young ladies soul is being drained away. The best black magic is the magic you have to make others soil their souls for your advantage.

rahu

Caro

I just go to astro.com and navigate down into the Extended Chart Selection, then proceed to enter the relevant data until you get to the last page, go down to the part "Additional Objects" and select "Gal. Center", follow the prompts to show the chart and BINGO! its displayed to you in all its majesty and glory! :)
hi I checked it out - typing in Galactic Centre on the extended chart selection. it is now 27 degrees sagi. about 40 years ago it was 26 degree sagi. so a slow mover this one.
I know two people with this conjunct their venus. cant say how I would intrepret this though.

rahu

Banned
caro, i don't understand what you up to by ruminating on this thread about the galactic center . why don't you and rod start a thread to discuss this very intriguing subject and cease off topic musings.

rahu

astro_novice

Hi PiscesPrincess
You have the north node on your ascendant. This is the single most powerful aspect a soul can have as it shows your soul choose to have access to energy of life.death and all manifestation on the material and spiritual planes.this aspect gives psychic abilities and gives intelligence.
rahu

Rahu,

This thread is fairly long, and I've not finished reading everything. I happen to have Uranus transit through my 3rd house, hoping to get something out of it.

I've observed NN transits and I can never make anything out of it. My true/north node is within 1 degree of conjunction to my Ascendant, but I've always associated with my intelligence with Jupiter trine Mercury. And my "psychic" ability or rather just keen eyes around my environment/people come from my 8th house fully packed stellium.

I'm re-using this natal chart of mine that I posted at this website before, which is showing a very significant period in my upcoming life. I had high hopes when I posted this chart, but after the recent Neptune transit conjunct my 2nd house cusp, I lost lots of my personal value systems & possessions, and I'm currently in a very depressed/confused state. Everything that I think may happen is just bad, and I'm never this pessimistic in my life.

Regardless, I want to go thru this entire thread, just to learn more about NN. There is very little information on north node as you have said. Astrologically speaking however, since my north node is right at AC, I cannot tell any transits to my north node apart from transits to AC.

Thanks for putting in so much information.

astro_novice (or I was when I signed up for the forum. Felt like one lifetime ago.)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
looking at your nodal aspects , I noticed that the midpoint square of venus and Uranus is on 23 aries/libra39 axis. this means that you have a functional Uranus/Venus square in your experiences . this shows immediate attraction in relationships but not much longevity. your emotional/sexual liaisons are intense but usually end rather quickly. with Saturn square to the moon, you have a introspective emotional nature so these fiery emotional encounters may have confused you in your youth.
transiting node was square to your venus at 0 leo 20 on march 16 2014.
so you may met a romantic interest then which should grow stronger in the months coming.
your Saturn/moon square my dampen this vibration or you may already be involved. if so then these energies can bring dissatisfaction to relationships.

rahu

rahu

Banned
peaches geldof passed on april 7. 25, princess of rock and roll aristocracy, was found dead.
Autopsy and toxicology test reveal no cause for her death. Further test are pending, but I fear her death will be simply that her heart stopped beating.
Her chart showed a mercury /node conjunction which gives the highest level of telepathy and psychic abilities. With Uranus sextile to mercury and the node ,the woman was brilliant. Uranus shows her visions during astral dreams as she could have had control of her astral body with this aspect.
her emotional and physical attractiveness are seen in the eros/moon conjunction square venus. A loving person, inspirational and optimistic. The eros/psyche midpoint is square to Uranus adding to the “wild child” actions and attractions. This brings an extremely idealistic and spiritual need to relationship . it also brings affairs and love that peaks and eclipses.
But there are underlying harsh realities also. Ixion is on the vertex axis. this shows that troubled or social transformative situations were around her life. The luxurious life style did not stop her from peering into the abyss. orcus is square to sedna which portents, childhood experiences which remained repressed. Dark secrets resided in her mind. with nessus opposed to the sun and venus, abusive childhood environments tempered her personality .
The archetype of mercury conjunct the dragon’shead is Searching, Seeing an Speaking the Truth. It is a position of a person of light.
It may be this spiritual identity that lead to her death.
In November 2013,peaches tweeted identifying names of two women involved in the ian Watkins sex scandal. These woman , followers of Watkins band, had allowed Watkins to sexual abuse their daughters. But it is a crime in England to disclose the names in abuse cases
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/peaches-geldof-defends-tweeting-names-women-ian-watkins-child-abuse-case-info-already-online--102405592.html
Watkins was convicted but during the investigation ,the extent of the music industry,s acceptance and collusion in child sexual abuse was highlighted.
Among the charges he pleade quilty to were attempting the rape of a baby
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/lostprophets-singer-ian-watkins-pleads-guilty-to-two-charges-of-attempting-to-rape-a-baby-8964029.html
he was sentenced to 35 years
“The judge said Watkins had a "corrupting influence", and had shown a "complete lack of remorse". He also said Watkins posed a significant risk to the public in particular to women with young children.
He told Woman A: "What you were both doing is both sickening and incomprehensible" and said to Woman B that she did not regard her child as a human “
Peaches was not direct involved but she raised her viove in this cases. It could be that fears were aroused the peaches would disclose more about the cancer of child sexploitation in the social circles of the high and mighty. This connection by itself seem insufficient to bring a deathly shadow over peaches.but coming on the heels of the jimmy savile scandal which showed the deep involvement of the highest level of British government and society,there may be desire to stop these revelations of degeneracy at the top..
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jan/06/jimmy-savile-abuse-judge-led-inquiry-cumbersome-detective
the saville scandal extended to participation by the BBC and the queen as saville had been knighted before he died and prince Charles had brought saville in when his marriage to princess Diana was on the rocks, .saville influence came to no avail.
Saville was popular figure and his sexual abuse even penetrated homes for emotional disturbed children, where he had be given free reign of the facility even though he was a “volunteer”.
.http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/uk-savile-bbc-scandal/index.html
The saville case showed how child sexual abuse permeates the highest levels of british society.
So Ian Watkins case came at a inopportune time.
And with the most recent allegations about the height of depravity at the height of the social order of the popes involvement child abuse and Satanism
http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/eyewitnesses-testify-pope-francis-raped.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FYTqom+%28Humans+Are+Free-Blog%29
“Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. “
“Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives –
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/chief-exorcist-rev-gabriele-amorth-devil-vatican/story?id=10073040
anymore revelations of child sexual assaults could threaten the social order.
It may be that peaches was silenced because she endured sexual abuse as is indicated in her natal. And her grasp of the Truth would not allow her to leave unsaid the wickedness she felt and saw.
And the authorities will probably only say… her heart stopped beating….
On the day of her death the transiting T-square of Jupiter/Uranus /Pluto was crossing her Neptune/Saturn conjunction. Transiting orcus ,a planet of death, was conjunct her node and mercury.
This affirms my feelings that her words led to her death.
Transiting sedna/Saturn opposition, which is often associated with the silencing truth, was conjunct peaches ixion and the vertex axis.
The composite of peaches and her death date reveals a T-square of mars opposed to Neptune square to Chiron. This is a pattern deception. outside forces were involved with her death.
This tsquare falls across peaches orcus/sedan square, so once again the image of death falls across peaches’ conflict between her dark experiences and truth.
Understanding the node mean understanding the pervasiveness of sexual abuse and incest in the social body. Until these dynamics of this issue come to light, the social order will continue to be based on perverse, sexist suppression.

rahu

rahu

Banned
.............................................Russian experiments in 1995 created a vacuum inside a tube, leaving only photons. The photons assume random patterns. then a sample of dna was introduced to the tube , surprisingly the photons now assembled themselves in patterns. So the dna was directly ordering the photons on the quantum level by some unknown means. But even more surprising was that after the dna was removed the photons remaining, retained the patterns without the presence of the dna. the dna had set up a interference pattern through the quantum forces..........

................................................In army experiment, a swab of cells and dna were taken from the inside cheek a subject and moved several 100 ft to another room. There the electrical activity of the dna was measured. The subject was show a series of photographs to elicit strong emotions, such as violence ,sex etc. every time the subject brain responded to the stimuli, the dna in the other room also showed activity at the exact same time. This experiment was replicate with 300 miles separating the person’s dna from the subject. And every time the subjects brain show excitation, at exactly the same time the electrical activity of the dna showed increased activity.
This shows that even your physical presence has a directly affects on the “reality” through the quantum matrix,......................................................

you cells give off a bioluminesce. these biophotons can travel along our nervous system and your dna can produce this bio light

"A biophoton or Ultra-weak Photon Emission, (UPE) is a kind of light particle that is emitted by all living things. Though it exists in the visible and ultraviolet spectrum, in order for us to see it, our eyes would have to be about 1,000 times more sensitive."

"Biophotons were first thought to be merely the byproduct of metabolic chemical reactions. That idea is being challenged with an exciting theory that claims biophotons have a much larger role to play when it comes to our physiology and quite possibly our consciousness as well."

"Yep! Scientists are finding that our DNA is a strong source of UPEs, it communicates with and is created from light itself! It’s been observed that DNA produces extremely high biophoton emissions and has excimer laser-like properties. Excimer lasers (or exciplex lasers) are special lasers consisting pseudo-molecules that only exist in a highly excited state and emit light in the ultraviolet range - "
this may explain why dna can order photons in a closed system as the experiment quoted above showed.

once again the quantum mechanical effects are tied to our consciousness.
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
peaches geldof may have been murdered because she exposed baby rape by the illuminati.
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

rahu

the official report is that peaches Geldof had heroin in her system.and they imply she overdosed. but if she overdosed they should have found that out in the initial toxicology test. but they didn't.
the last line of the article is:"It is not yet clear to what extent heroin caused Geldof's death"
I don't buy it. if she over dosed, it would be apparent.
http://news.yahoo.com/heroin-played-role-peaches-geldofs-death-133429721.html
rahu

butterflygirl

the official report is that peaches Geldof had heroin in her system.and they imply she overdosed. but if she overdosed they should have found that out in the initial toxicology test. but they didn't.
the last line of the article is:"It is not yet clear to what extent heroin caused Geldof's death"
I don't buy it. if she over dosed, it would be apparent.
http://news.yahoo.com/heroin-played-role-peaches-geldofs-death-133429721.html
rahu

I dont buy it either. How terribly sad for her family that these lies are being spread about her.

rahu

Banned

Edgar Cayce
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce
http://edgarcaycecures.com/about/
Psychic edgar cayce’s chart show the central role the nodal axis plays in astral and psychic matters as well as healing and spiritual dynamics.
The north node is conjunct to mercury , Saturn and venus.
Saturn:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

The conjunct of the node and saturn is probably the most complicated as Saturn rules Time and “reality“.The distinction I make is that the node “fixates” reality. But there is a deeper cultural antagonism between these symbols as Saturn conjunct the node can be seen as the primogeniture suppression of the matriarchic base of human life , society and spirit.
I describe the north node as the point of creation of time and existence and the south node as the point of egress of time and the point of accumulation of thought forms,. Then the practical difference in north node transits versus south node transits is the psychic accumulations of the south node tend to bring real power to the individual. The north node tends to bring knowledge an inspiration which can be translated into power and the accumulations of desired matter.
Whereas the south node transits bring power of the dense plane directly. As both are of the same element ,both bring inspiration and knowledge but once time begins the desires of the body are inundated by coarser more “real” forms of energy under the south node tan the north node.
So basically north node transits can be more intellectual/ spiritual whereas south node transits bring tension and psychic power dynamics into play. But both affect “reality”.

Adding the concept of magic, this placement is similar to the devil card as passions and selfishness are paramount. This is the placement of the occultist and can show the application of occult principles on the astral to control and influence others.
Afflicted this placement shows ill fortune because of selfishness and desires. It can bring economic problems throughout life and and inability to take advantage of opportunities .often hardship in early life give such a native an eternal”chip” on their shoulder.
Here the key is to not be greedy. The image is to catch power of the south node with open hands. That is do not try to catch all that come to one. This greed of wanting to control everything and retain everything leads to collapse as no mortal can contain the infinite.

The north node conjunct to Saturn often lessens the rigid ego structure that Saturn symbolizes. Insome ways the ego structure is dissolved and the native can embrace a
“spiritual “perspective . This can bring a sense of insecurity . conjunct. The influence of the father is strong and usually has a dominating affect on the personality development .with hard aspect to mars, this placement can also result in stubbornness ad selfishness but always there is a insecurity as the transient nature of reality is felt much stronger than with a south node placement.

This placement also gives synchronistic events throughout life.
. both placement are very “magnetic” to karmic or psycho kinetic influences.
The distinction between south and north node transits is somewhat arbitrary as either placement can result in exalted or malicious examples. And either placement can give rise to opposite effects This is why I emphasize that each individual must research how the node affects them.
And as usual the aspects to Saturn can complicate the manifestation that occur.
Mercury with the node.
mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.
Isabel hickey considered mercury your soul, the entity that threads you through life and death.

and venus
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

The node conjunct to venus in the natal gives a attractive emotional and physical presence(though a strong Saturn placement can harden the physical attributes). The emotional aura is very strong and this native will be felt psychically by others. This can bring great creativity and prophecy. Intuitions are very good but the desire body can distort the intuition. love and opportunity come to this The nodal axis can bring out both the good and bad in any symbol.
This tends to bring material luck and gain with many friends. but even with a bright façade this transit can burden the native with “emotional demons” and when afflicted can show a hateful ad vindictive personality under the attractive countenance .often the native will put out love and get hate in return.

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccqofileGJrYjy-u1258927514/astro_2gw_1535_edgar_cayce_adbnoaddeds7ym.79254.12482.gif

cayces nodal aspects show the classic aspect form psychic sensitivity and “magic”.
Uranus is exactly conjunct the ascendant and opposed to lilth. This shows that he has a spontaneous access to the astral plane. This gives immediate access to the akashic records and the ribbons of time on these planes. The mercury node give the soul an active hand in directing these astral portal.

Cayce’s first readings were about health. He needed only to know where the querent is located and he could diagnoisis the physical problem and give remedies which were most often herbs and manipulations or obscure patent medicines.
This is clearly indicated by the astral eye of Uranus square to Pluto. Pluto rules death but it also rules healing.
With the moon sextile the node stellium and trine to mars, his innate harmony is shown, this gives actions and words that are always coherent.
His spiritual perspective is enhanced by Neptune trine to Jupiter.
His spiritual mission always was foremost in his life. Financial matters were usually tight and the only time he semed to be on the verge of great economic success, the great depression of 1929 hit bankrupting his wall street backer.
This material struggle might be indicate by the sun square to nessus, as nessus relateds to aggressive and antagonistic material ventures.

Ixion is square to arcturus,so keeping within cayce’s belief system ,this could show that his financial struggles involved other spirits operating on the earth plane. This would be a likley aspect for a soul you is in opposition to the lords of darkness.

His sun is at 28pis23. This chart of Jesus shows the sun at 26pisces22. This is somewhat reflected by the fact that in many of jesus’s incarnation, cayce placed his incarnations very close to Jesus. For example
Cayce incarnated as uhjldt, the father of zend, who was a incarnation of Jesus . in turn zend was the father of zoraster who created the religion of Zoroastrianism.
Cayce’s sun/Pluto midpoint is exact;ly square to Pluto possibly suggesting his abilities to move through the various incarnations. And as orcus is also square to ixion, his supernatural struggles are highlighted again.
Polaris the place the soul goes once the soul has completed their lesson on earth is square to his sun.
Showing his connection and working toward this destination.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1535_edgar_cayce_adbnoaddeds7ym.79254.12482.jpg
    astro_2gw_1535_edgar_cayce_adbnoaddeds7ym.79254.12482.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 21

rahu

Banned
Cayce's Uranus conjunct the lilth axis is a excellent example of the nature of lilth.
lilth are one's very basic sensitivities. it is the emotional energy innate and undifferentiated. it gives a powerful channel but one the conscious personality can not manipulate .

in Cayce chart the astral portal came through lilth. Cayce could not control what comes through.in real life he was a devoted Christian and sunday school teacher at one point. he did not have knowledge of any of the things that came through him. so lilth was the perfect vessel for his Higher Self to use .

lilth has sensitivities and "awareness" that one's conscious mind is only aware of after the revelations or realization of this "knowledge".

rahu

gzen

Hi Rahu

Your thread has been very inspiring, thanks for sharing!

You said the nodes are used to "fixate" reality. Are the nodes a creation of the black magicians? Also the Moon - the way it controls life on Earth, and the many other "mysterious" facts surrounding it, such as its rotation being exactly the same as the Earth, thus having a "dark side", and also it's size as seen from the Earth is the same as that of the Sun. Perhaps it was manufactured to be that way?

As for the fixation of reality - would the nodes and the Moon be the reason why we are not literally swimming in an ocean of quantum vibrations (or are we?) but instead we are experiencing this concrete reality? Is it just our minds being manipulatively attuned to these vibratory rates from which we cannot escape? Why is it so strong?

If you are willing to do a reading on my chart I would post it, I have Mars and Mercury conjunct NN and Moon conjunct SN, but the orbs for Moon and Mercury are a bit wide for me to be certain of it. NN also lies on the Sun-Venus and Saturn-MC midpoints. Perhaps there are more relations which I am not aware of.

rahu

Banned
hi you might pm your data. I have leave the option to decline open.
"
Is it just our minds being manipulatively attuned to these vibratory rates from which we cannot escape? Why is it so strong?"

the following address some of your questions

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do ."
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
rahu

rahu

Banned
"You said the nodes are used to "fixate" reality. Are the nodes a creation of the black magicians?"
Interesting question , no the nodes are representation of the elemental dynamics of reality. a black magician is just a figure on the cosmic set, though manipulations of time and space could make it seem they are the creators.

" Also the Moon - the way it controls life on Earth, and the many other "mysterious" facts surrounding it, such as its rotation being exactly the same as the Earth, thus having a "dark side", and also it's size as seen from the Earth is the same as that of the Sun. Perhaps it was manufactured to be that way? "
All mathematical/celestial movements reflect “spiritual/paranormal” cycles of influence. Hence meaning can be gleaned from all celestial movements.
You move from mysterious to known cycles. Keep in mind the moon’s orbit is moving away at about a centimeter a year. So the exactness of the sun/moon conjunction is itself relative .

"As for the fixation of reality - would the nodes and the Moon be the reason why we are not literally swimming in an ocean of quantum vibrations (or are we?) but instead we are experiencing this concrete reality?"

Quantum frequencies, intersecting create the illusion of a solid reality. Quantum dynamics allow the thoughts of the observer to alter the nature of the quantum induced reality around them. Reality is not concrete in reality. There are vast spaces in the atom often compared to the vast spaces in the solar system.
You concept of reality is actually a reflection of primary quantum interference patterns. the qualities of your personality are also reactions to the quantum feedback that is your “reality”
Quantum is crazy stuff. Every paranormal or spiritual manifestation could be explained, if we consider that concrete reality is actually a quantum holograph.

" Is it just our minds being manipulatively attuned to these vibratory rates from which we cannot escape? Why is it so strong?"

You create the interaction. If you are manipulated then your soul needs to be lead. But your Will can create otherwise.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
The furst book brings out a question about the astrological influence of cayce.
The answer in part …..
“the greater influence at the entrance of this entity that yea call Edgar Cayce was from Uranus”

This is what shows in the cayce chart, Uranus conjunct the lilth axis giving the astral entity direct access to cayce’s mind. There are also question around who the entity passing this knowledge was. Was this from the white brotherhood? In 3 readings the arch angel Michael speaks in the first person .

Cayce is extremely psychic on his own without the open astral channel
rahu

gzen

I'm attaching my chart for comments, thanks Rahu.

I have a question regarding the orb - how wide do you see it? In this chart would you say the Moon is conjunct SN?

Best regards
G Zen

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.39403.9560.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.39403.9560.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 32

Arena

Cayce's Uranus conjunct the lilth axis is a excellent example of the nature of lilth.
lilth are one's very basic sensitivities. it is the emotional energy innate and undifferentiated. it gives a powerful channel but one the conscious personality can not manipulate .

in Cayce chart the astral portal came through lilth. Cayce could not control what comes through.in real life he was a devoted Christian and sunday school teacher at one point. he did not have knowledge of any of the things that came through him. so lilth was the perfect vessel for his Higher Self to use .

lilth has sensitivities and "awareness" that one's conscious mind is only aware of after the revelations or realization of this "knowledge".

rahu

Isn't it so that Edgar Cayce used to state that the western astrologers were using a zodiac that was off by almost a whole sign? Didn't he himself use the sidereal zodiac?

rahu

Banned
Isn't it so that Edgar Cayce used to state that the western astrologers were using a zodiac that was off by almost a whole sign? Didn't he himself use the sidereal zodiac?

here is a quote from the "entity" about this question,
"hence the entity(Cayce) was born into earth under what signs?pisces ye say.yet astrologically from the records, these are some two signs off in thy reckoning"

this implies Cayce was a Taurus or a Capricorn. the records referred to must be the akashic records. but either way ,the sidereal system is not indicated as it would be only one sign off.

the entities that came through were into astrological references. yet a question directly asking about cayce's chart made reference only to planets,Uranus ,jupiter and venus.. no signs are mentioned. though his immediate previous incarnation was describes as an Englishman named bamebridge who was a scorpio.

it has been many years since I researched Cayce so I don't have a comprehensive understanding of cayce's astrological beliefs right now.

rahu

Arena

Well, the sidereal society practice a sidereal zodiac that is about 23 earlier than the tropical zodiac, and I just remember reading about Cayce some time ago (don't remember exactly where) that he used to state it himself (not when in trance) that the signs in western astrology were almost one sign off - hence his idea of the zodiac fitting with the sidereal rather than tropical. He seemed to have these ideas from the records you mention. I might do a search to find something... but I do think it is an interesting point to investigate.