John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Well as you have seen Caen won and Olimpiq won. But that is normal. What is not normal is that clubs do not have astrologers and becouse of that Bayern lost. I do not know any team who makes so stupid moves like Bayern. Nobody ever played against Barcelona as guest in darker jerseys you can count on that but Bayern would. So they did it against Basel. It was funny to watch myself to wish Bayern not to recieve goal and Olimpiq to score becouse I was absolutely sure that Bayern will play in white jerseys and I placed bet on Olimpique and Bayern to win, also Caen who played in red-blue jerseys like Basel but Auxere played in white what is expected.
These are situations when jerseys made your prediction to fail.
After this day I will place bets when ASC is Via Combusta. Both lighter teams tonight won in spite of ASC where Venus was the ruler.

Bulletbobb

A few questions.

In #1164 you said that you do not predict if the sign on the ASC or the ruler changes. Yet in most (all?) of the examples you have used from that post on there is a sign change. Indeed, if your soccer games last about 2 hours then there will almost always be a sign change. Perhaps in a sign of long ascension with the ASC early in the sign there might not be a change, but that would be rare. Please explain.

You say, 'Do not predict friendly matches'. What is a friendly match?

In post #1326 you say that Juventus won because the ASC did not reach the Via Combusta. But if your games are about 2 hours long then at end of game the ASC is at 24LI, well within the Via.
In the Valencia game the ASC gets only to 9LI, yet you say it did enter the Via. So I wonder if you are using some special rate to advance the angles?

Bob

banefranco

Ok prediction when ruler changes or rulers change houses does not have constant values which can give you constant answer. When 1st house does not change signs that is sort of constant value. When the ruler does not change houses that is also constant value. If you have to compare more or less values which comes during the game than I must say that no table can give exact answer becouse it is not the same if one ruler change house after 15 minutes or 20. So how to count that moment or that change it is still under expirience. Of course there are some circumstances under which it is easy to predict but there are other.
What I do here these days is just breaking the rule and try to predict even matches where whole of the mass happens. Like at the match Lorien - Lille where it depended how long the ruler stayed in th house 7. More or less makes big difference. But how big in points I cannot say yet.

banefranco

About friendly matches. If you do not have to follow the rules you do not do it. So if it is not official match you can play whenever you want. Who knows when. You can wear jerseys you want, not official. So if you do not have such information how to make prediction. The purpose of firendly match is not the same like official match so if there is no battle no prediction for winner. :)

banefranco

No soccer match in official competition lasts two hours, only in some really specific cases like break electric energy, like some accident. Or mostly in finals can last so long. But for league competition it is very very rare. Juvetus won regulary I do not see a problem well there was some changes but if you follow the same charts for matches days before you would have noticed consistence. I think I was wrong becouse I respected ASC Via Combusta as significant factor in this matter. So I will start to make predictions undet that circumstance.

banefranco

Today 23 Feb 2012 Moon in VOC. Favourites win I wil try not to predict matches than find favourites. Manchester UTD, Olimpijakos, Schalke

banefranco

What is the truth behind the hidden mesage like ''favourite mostly wins'' during the Moon in VOC. It is FAKE. I have chosen three real favourites, one lost, one won, one draw. :p .So check the messages first. :).

miquar

Hi I looked retrospectively at the FA cup matches played on Sunday in England. The charts all had the same rising sign (Leo). In all the dignity scores I looked at Saturn was way better than the Sun, but of the two matches where there was a definite light/dark distinction in the kits, one dark kit won (Everton) and one lost (Millwall). Both dark kits were at home. Not sure what to make of this in the light of your method. Have I missed something or was it just an anomaly?

banefranco

I have not predicted those matches might be several things: Saturn changed houses lately, jerseys problem with blue color in compartment, Sun changed house, but as I know Saturn is rx and in Via Combusta so the difference between Saturn and Sun in dignities is small. I avoid even to try to predict any single match at that time. It is not accidentally :) My first match predicted was Caen-Evian that day becouse of the clear chart. Even ih the enemy house Sun gets points. That rule about ruler of the 1st presence in the 7th house is not so simple as you can find in some books. It depends on time the ruler spend in the enemy house also when it happens. That is not testimony . I explained at one sample Gijon-Barcelona long time ago. :).

banefranco

The same case you would have with the charts nowdays Mercury-Jupiter. There is no anomaly but when there are changing houses you have to be very careful. The scores depended on the time when Mercury leaves the 7th house and when Jupiter enters the 8th house. It was depended on time when those changes happened. At this cases when dignities go up and down is difficult to make prediction and one kick of chart is not enough.Even if you create end of the game chart it is not enough. Next time when you read the chart check first if I predict matches at on time during the day. I have checked those two matches now and can say that in both cases Saturn changed house to 3rd. That means lower in accidental dignity. But later at Everton chart. So darker became weaker laterand Everton was darker. In these cases goals make the main role. When they are scored. At clear charts who cares about goals. If I would have been pushed to place bets I would predict Everton to win but not becouse of the chart only. There are some other info. Regulary as I told you ia avoid all of these matches.

banefranco

I suggest you to check and compare these two matches played at 18 Feb 2012 Caen-Evian and Lorient-Lille. Check them carefully and you will get the answer about movig rulers to other houses. BTW I placed bet at Lorient also as I hoped that they will win but hope made loss :). Check the distances positions of the rulers of 1 and seven check the time when they changed signs and compare them :). That is the reason why I missed and why you can miss.

miquar

I looked at matches in England for this Saturday. My software gives Saturn and Sun as very even for the 3pm kick-offs, and Jupiter more favourable than Mercury for the late 5:30 pm kick off. The scores are based on Almuten of chart (ibn ezra), Essential Dignities (Ptolemy) and Essential Dignities (Dorothean/Egyptian). All matches involve house changes of rulers, but in the late kick off, Jupiter becomes even more favourable. Trouble is Manchester City will be in sky blue and Blackburn in yellow, so not much contrast in the strips.

banefranco

There is one method how to find who is darker and it is also described. I do not use it becouse it needs time but convert color images of jerseys in B/W images and see in Photoshop where are those colors on the gray scale more percentage- darker. But that is with one colored jerseys with mixed colored it is more complicated becouse you have to know what percentage od front surface of the jersey cover which color and than to find middle value. I do not know if it is worth? More colors more problems but even then you can check any of the earlier matches anf find due to score who was darker or lighter. The same is this time. If jerseys have not changed of course.
I havent made predictions for tommorow yet.

miquar

Shrewsbury vs Crawley has Libra Ascendant throughout match, and Venus scores better than Mars for kick off and final whistle. So I assume that light will win Crawley away strip mainly white, and Shrewsbury home strip yellow and blue. But does it matter that Saturn moves into the first house during the match, and Venus is in the 7th throughout the match? (Kick off is 19:45 GMT Monday 27th Feb - Shrewsbury is in Shropshire, England)

banefranco

Sort of risks are ASC change sign, later ruler Mars change house (in its adventage), Venus stronger in both digs. but in the 7th house. I would not place bet on. I do not even want to think about, this deserves more than two-three minutes prediction.
My suggestion is Osasuna, Twente, Basel charts for check.
Although tommorow is Moon in VOC during Twente.
Sorry correction exclude Twente even they win. Osasuna and Basel.

Last edited:

janibo

Hi :)
Banefranco suggests checking the game tonight - Osasuna - Granada. The chart of the game is the same as the other two, which are playing at the same time from Primera Division.
Osasuna ( 1,9 ) (red) - Granada ( 2,9 ) (white)
Valensia ( 1,8 ) (white) - Sevila ( 3,2 ) (red)
Real Sos ( 2,0 ) (lighter) - Mayorka ( 2,6 ) (darker)
The numbers are the betting odds.
Definately, the team on the ASC is going to win. But the question is what team is actually on the ASC. There's no problem for the first match. About the second match...?
Now it's the time to see if Banefranco's method about color of jerseys is working. According to it, Sevila should be on the ASC and it should be winner. We will see tonight. :wink:

banefranco

If you think that it is the same I do not mind, place bets for all of them :). But are you sure that charts are the same ?
Definitely when you buy the book you will find some informations that show that your conclusion coud be wrong. I would place all of the charts for the matches that start at the same time if I have found the same charts but they are not the same. So if you are interesting to accept this method for predicting it is up to you. As well as any kind of table for placing teams. As I have seen you mix methods color table and lighter-darker so it is possible but I have already explained the usage of color table. Read earlier posts. It is wasting the time to repeat hundreds of times the same thing.
Above all that is sort of risk when there are changing houses or signs. I also explained that at two matches from France league some posts ago.
Sorry I have not noticed that your opinion is that ASC going to win, I would not say so.:).

Last edited: