John Frawley is stand up philosofer

LilAstro

7665292pluginggaqqeu201.jpg

Hertha Berlin v Shalke

Shalke will win.

banefranco

There is the method like for goals, yellow cards. Aspects show corners, or sidekicks or free kick or .....Adypric has that table, Santi also so they checked it and can say something about. That table is also in my book. :biggrin:. But I write again: You cannot predict goals with horary techique even it is the only match in the world but with Table for goals,yellow cards etc..from my book you can. Even more you can predict total of goals at the whole number of matches that play in the same time, date and place. But I also explained how at this thread in earlier posts. Last Moon aspect or only aspects Moon make to rulers is NONSENCE. That is not the only information for goals. There are a lot more. The easiest thing is to predict low score at one match. If there are no goal aspects - no goals can be scored :wink:

LilAstro

Cool, hope as a young astrologer I can learn form you about sports astrology. I would buy your book but I know only 2 languages. (I checked your site with translator)

I think the technique which how many corner ball-out can be is great supplement for normal predicting who will win.

banefranco

One more thing. The method is fully described in my book so without that noone can say that the method does not work. It is true that I have bought the book from someone who claimed that method in his book works and that is one of methods that work. I also proved that under rules from that book that method does not work becouse it does not have consistence. That means ''under same conditions-same results''. What is the difference: My method works always under same conditions. It is also true that my method does not work under ANY conditions. That means that there is the place for improvement. But I have written here that it is personal matter which method to chose. I use my own becouse I trust it. For me placing bets is NOT gambling but business. And bussines is matter of trust.

banefranco

Still two hours for the new, symbolic step in my life. No matter where you live I wish to you to make your step wonderfull. Make your horizonts wider and believe in knowledge.
I wish you Happy New Year. :happy:

banefranco

There are some problems in values for accidental dignities for two ''LIGHTS'', Sun and Moon when use Lily's table for accidental dignities. Take great care when they are rulers.
I will announce when finish the check table for Sun and Moon.
You can still use the present values in specific cases when difference in both dignities is significant what means more than 6 points also when Moon and Sun are located during the game in ''weak'' houses.
You can place the charts here or preferably
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-predictions-by-Franco/161730457189131
Definitely some values concern speed some house positions are at least for question.
These situations rise when houses 1 and 7 change signs and rulers from to Sun and Moon or when acidental dignities rise or fall during the game.
Hope to write back soon.

unimatrix

Hello everyone,
first of all i am new here and i'd like to thank banefranco for sharing his astrological knowledge!

You wrote about problems in values for accidental dignities (Sun and Moon). Today in the Handball match Serbia vs. Denmark, Serbia played in dark jerseys (H7-Saturn) and Denmark played in light jerseys (H1-Sun). But I don't understand why Serbia didn't win. There was a big difference in accidental dignities in favor of Serbia.

Has this something to do with the problems you were writing about?

P.S.: Sorry if my english is bad, i am german.:whistling:

Last edited:

banefranco

Thank you for this question
In my book I wrote about circumstances when it is not recommended to make prediction and it is also when rulers change houses but I gave prediction in spite of that rule that Serbia will win although I had many matches in soccer that show that darker team will not win under same circumstances. Why? I simply believe that might be this time Sun will not win.
While I checked matches for rules who will win let say I noticed many undiscovered moments which had no calculated values and I made some universal rules when it is clear and safe to make right prediction.
It was not phisically possible to check everything, what means: the rules in the book stand and will be improved.
So I just think that there is the time for improvement the method more over I get mad when make a miss :).
So what is the point. I will try to prove that VIA COMBUSTA passage has its own value, not terms ''bad'' or ''worse'' but exact value which will be added to Lilly's table of accidental dignities.
You will find 14 matches at my site :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-predictions-by-Franco/161730457189131
with almost the same charts but with some identical moments, when Sun leaves the 6th house and when Saturn is Via Combusta. It will be more presented in the next days as I am away from my home.
So it is more important to give the answer about clear value than any other becouse it will make clear way to predict more matches.
Next clearance will be the question about ''weak'' houses 6,8 and 12.
There are some UFO problems :).
I finally found ''a little help from my friends'' and will try to finish undiscovered themes.
My method also work for handball under same rules like for soccer no matter I missed that match. That is my personal miss. :sick:

unimatrix

Thank you very much for answering my question. I will have a look at your facebook page, sounds really promising. The whole problem seems to be a little bit more complicated and complex than Frawley thought. I'm continuing to build my own astrological database for soccer matches. And well, maybe i should buy your book and read it with google translate. :cool:

Last edited: