2011-2015 Uranus/Pluto Square & my natal Moon Square Jupiter

Mist Knacker

I was looking into the Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn, which will be occurring from 2011 to 2015. The first time this will go exact is on June 24, 2012 during the second pass of my Pluto Trine Sun transit.

I've read how difficult this aspect will be, globally, over this time period.

In my natal chart, which I have attached below, I have a Moon Square Jupiter at a 0 degree orb, applying.
Jupiter is in 12 Capricorn 57'39"
Moon is in 12 Aries 30'16"

As far as my chart concerning these two planets, the Moon rules my 11th house of friends, social activities, goals, ideals. It is placed at the end of my 7th house of relationships. Jupiter rules my 4th house of domestic life, family, emotions, feelings and is placed there.

Moon/Jupiter square interpretation from astrologyweekly:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/moon-square-jupiter.php

Basic Interpretation:
The square indicates possible difficulty in uniting your sensitive feelings and emotions with your impulse to expand and manifest potential; the two sets of inner messages either conflict or fail to combine, reducing purpose and motivation. For example, you may possess creative ability, yet fail to demonstrate this tangibly due to not making sufficient effort to develop latent talents. You tend to resist hard work, and can display a lazy, apathetic attitude at times, especially if you have little interest in the work to be done. You may believe that life should be easy, with few worries, allowing you to be self-indulgent. This attitude may have grown from your parents who served and overindulged you, or made you feel special and perhaps encouraged a belief that the world would take care of you.

The more detailed interpretations that likely apply to me from experience:
You react to the world through powerful emotions which condition perceptions and evaluations of experiences. As you prefer to follow instincts and emotional messages, you may be reluctant to listen to your intellect. Adopting such an approach may not always work to your advantage; and, over time, you may realize that relying on emotional responses alone may prejudice actions, choices, and decisions, often leading you in unsuitable directions that might have been avoided if you had taken a more rational approach. As emotions can wax and wane, consistency may be lacking in your attitudes and relationships.
Intimate and social relationships may be erratic at times, as you can fluctutate between extroverted moods and introspection, depending on the relative strengths of either Jupiter or Moon. With an independent spirit, you may often feel you do not need much social contact, and so friendships may become characterized by infrequent contact, indifference, and ficklness at times. You will do your own thing, either with complete enthusiasm and temporary commitment, or by slipping into apathetic disinterest. These fluctuating tendencies can be changed if you choose to do so. The approach needed is one of self-determination and concentrated application, once you decide on a suitable direction that offers potential for greater meaning and purpose.

Now, during part of the Uranus Square Pluto period from 2011 to 2015, my Moon/Jupiter square will be getting hit hard.

From December 10, 2014 to January 10, 2015, I will be having the following simultaneously:
Pluto Conjunction Jupiter
Pluto Square Moon
Pluto Sextile Saturn
Uranus Conjunction Moon
Uranus Square Jupiter
Uranus Trine Uranus

Over this one month period, Uranus Square Pluto will exact again on December 14, 2014.

Concerning Uranus, Saturn, and Pluto, Pluto rules my 3rd house of thinking and communication, Uranus, which is in my 3rd house, rules my 6th house of work, and Saturn, which is at my 3rd house cusp, rules my 5th house of creativity. So, these areas may also be affected.

What else should I expect over this period with the activation of my Moon/Jupiter square from the Uranus/Pluto square?

Attachments

• robby chart.gif
    robby chart.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 19