Stelliums in Synastry and the houses they are in

pixie1982

Hello,

I decided to look at the synastry chart of myself and a man I have started seeing, there is a powerful attraction on both sides.

Four of my planets - Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn fall in his first house where they conjunct his moon (jupiter mainly) and Pluto conjunct his Uranus. That's a total of 6 in his first house. What does this mean? I did not think that the first was very significant in synastry.

Reversing the charts he has 3 planets - sun merc and jupiter in my 7th and 3 (moon, pluto and uranus) jooining my pluto and jupiter in my 9th house.

Would these clusters of planets explain anything, I was a little confused as they are not in any of the 'personal' house? My moon is in his 8th house, and sun/mercury in his 10th but little else that jumps out.

Thanks you
xx

wilsontc

Staff member
house person, to pixie

pixie,

I think that it is the "house" person who feels the energy focused on that area in their life. So, if A's planets are focused in B's house, B feels A's energy focus on their house. For example, if A's planets are focused in B's 1rst house (being), then there B feels a strong personal connection with A. Another example: if A's planets are focused in B's 9th house (expansion, also wisdom) then B feels A helps B learn and develop in their life.

Talking house-sense,

Tim

Last edited:

pixie1982

Thank you Tim,

That makes sense. I was confused about the meanings of those houses, especuially the first.

His planets are mostly in my 9th and I definitely feel that he is helping me to grow and learn a great deal although I cannot see myself with him long-term.

Thank you!

After reading above became even more clear to me why this 3 moths relationship is starting to severely test my sense of inner self. His pluto conjunct moon and also mars falling in my 12th house, and sun and venus conjunct my ascendant.

In spite of having my natal pluto conjunct ascendant in virgo wich conjuncts his virgo sun an venus, i supose my venus on his 4th house,my sun on in the same sign of his descendant -taurus -but not in his 7th (6th), my conjunction jupiter/neptune on his ascendant, it seems that my planets in his houses are not so powerfull as his planets on my houses, don't you agree?

I'm sorry for my perhaps confused english and i would thank if someone could help me with some insight...it would be most wellcome, as i'm sure you already noticed.

Joanna