The Mysterious Vertex

Kerrie

I can find so little information on the Vertex on the internet and hardly anything in books! I understand that it is a fated or karmic encounter hot spot.

I have seen the Venus transit to my Vertex with a good result (although nothing huge) and then I seen it in synastry...

A. Person A's Sun conjunct Person B's Vertex
B. Person A's Vertex conjunct Person B's Vertex

I have read some astrologers only use the conjunction, other astrologers use only the conjunction and oppostion and others use all aspects.

Anyone else have any evidence of this happening in Synastry and what aspects do they use? It only seems to work for me using the conjunction.

A questions if anyone knows the answer... concerning the "Person A's Sun conjunct Person B's Vertex" is it more of a fated encounter for one person in this situation... mmm maybe the Vertex person???

pallas

Kerrie said:
I can find so little information on the Vertex on the internet and hardly anything in books! I understand that it is a fated or karmic encounter hot spot.

I have seen the Venus transit to my Vertex with a good result (although nothing huge) and then I seen it in synastry...

A. Person A's Sun conjunct Person B's Vertex
B. Person A's Vertex conjunct Person B's Vertex

I have read some astrologers only use the conjunction, other astrologers use only the conjunction and oppostion and others use all aspects.

Anyone else have any evidence of this happening in Synastry and what aspects do they use? It only seems to work for me using the conjunction.

A questions if anyone knows the answer... concerning the "Person A's Sun conjunct Person B's Vertex" is it more of a fated encounter for one person in this situation... mmm maybe the Vertex person???

I find the vertex to be like a part of facsination...or part of fortune.
It's kind of like ringing a bell that only the two of you hear.
My experience is mostly with the conjunction..haven't seen too
much else that stimulates a reason for impact for opp, trine and so forth.

cassanra

Since the vertex in my chart lies quite close to my desc and my north node I have been tracking it. In the current relationship my venus is conjunct his vertex and his merc is conjunct mine. I have a strong feeling of fate/destiny. I am not sure what he feels...I have verified in my own research that the vertex and north node are either opposte or squared when a significant relathipship begins in a solar or venus chart...

pallas

cassanra said:
Since the vertex in my chart lies quite close to my desc and my north node I have been tracking it. In the current relationship my venus is conjunct his vertex and his merc is conjunct mine. I have a strong feeling of fate/destiny. I am not sure what he feels...I have verified in my own research that the vertex and north node are either opposte or squared when a significant relathipship begins in a solar or venus chart...

Thanks for the feedback :)