scorpion obsession: synastry vs composite

soulsonic

hi, i've been lurking for some time here on this board, i really appreciate all the valuable info!

here is my thing: i'm obsessed with a woman who came into my life recently. i'm researching the energetic dynamics between us through composite & synastry charts.

In the composite chart a lot of planets (sun,venus,mars,mercury,jupiter & neptune)fall in the second house, with the sun making a conjunction to all of these planets. is there anyone who could comment on this?

and here is the synastry table: (i'm the horizontal person):

thank you so much!

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 40

wilsontc

Staff member
obsession and 2nd house, to soul

soul,

You said:
i'm obsessed with a woman who came into my life recently...In the composite chart a lot of planets (sun,venus,mars,mercury,jupiter & neptune)fall in the second house

The composite chart is about the nature of the relationship itself (not about the people in the relationship), so with a bunch of planets focused in the 2nd house (physical, also desires), the relationship is about desires. Looking at the attached synastry (individuals in the relationship), there are many challenges between your personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars), indicating that there are personal issues to be worked out if you are going to have a relationship. It also indicates that having a relationship with this person will be challenging.

Relating,

Tim