Will I fall in love with & Marry this Cancer Man?

LaRi

I recently met an adorable cancer man.

He works at my place of business and we are still watching and sizing up each other, but we've conversed and there are sparks.

My moon is Cancer by the way. I want him and will try to lure him if the horary suggests there's a possible future.

I cast a horary chart Friday to see if we would have a significant romance (ie fall in love, get married) and the rising was Cancer making my significator the Moon which was in Libra. Capricorn was on the 7th house making his significator Saturn which was also in Libra BUT not conjunct. They make no aspect so I guess no relationship, right? Even though they are in the same house and same sign?

With both planets in the 4th house and the rising of Cancer I so wanted to believe we could make a home and family together. I know this sounds loony since I've only recently met him but he's my type, there are sparks and I want him. LOL. So, I'm just trying to see if it's worth it to get a game plan. With the significators in Libra I thought ...awesome ....love, right?

But no aspect. Ugh! And I guess they are moving apart??? (I don't really know how to tell that).

Maybe I shouldn't have chosen this time... the moon is waning and it is within the "Via Combusta" period that some people hate. But really the moon is 18 degrees Libra and the "via combusta" is most after 25 degrees for some purists....

I dunno. Any help? Here's the chart.
astro2gw115willlandefal.gif

Part of me thinks the answer is no due to the lack of aspects, but part of me thinks the answer is yes because how awesome is it to have both significators in the sign of love in the house the rules the home life -- with no intervening planets between them.

dreamtimez

You are the Moon and he is Saturn ... is he much older than you ? Well, Moon has already past the conjunction to Saturn and now there is no aspect between them.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Lari-good to see you doing an interpretation of your chart and welcome to the Forum.
You concluded"
Part of me thinks the answer is no due to the lack of aspects, but part of me thinks the answer is yes because how awesome is it to have both significators in the sign of love in the house the rules the home life -- with no intervening planets between them.

The moon, you is separating from saturn. They are in the house of endings in horary astrology. No aspect means no action.
The moon and Saturn are not very compatible either, but slightly more resonant in a nocturnal chart, which this is..As you observed, the moon is in the via combusta and I do take note of that.Its just a bad indication.

As far as the question goes, to ask if one will *fall in love* is a strange question for horary.We have the will to determine our own actions.The moon is in Venus's sign but the moon could come to harm in this sign.(via combusta). The moon applies a trine to Jupiter, but jupiter is something else or someone else.
Pretty simply, the answer is no, theres nothing coming up that connects you two.The quesited's ruler is the tenth (Work, reputation,social status).Your ruler is in the fourth-the outcome.
Sorry.
lillyjgc

LaRi

You are the Moon and he is Saturn ... is he much older than you ? Well, Moon has already past the conjunction to Saturn and now there is no aspect between them.

Yeah, sadly that's what I thought. Thanks.

No, he's not older. But he SEEMS like it. He's very paternal and protective. Fatherly -- yet 2 years younger. He's always dated older women.

Oh well, guess he'll be a good friend.

LaRi

Lari-good to see you doing an interpretation of your chart and welcome to the Forum.
You concluded"

The moon, you is separating from saturn. They are in the house of endings in horary astrology. No aspect means no action.
The moon and Saturn are not very compatible either, but slightly more resonant in a nocturnal chart, which this is..As you observed, the moon is in the via combusta and I do take note of that.Its just a bad indication.

As far as the question goes, to ask if one will *fall in love* is a strange question for horary.We have the will to determine our own actions.The moon is in Venus's sign but the moon could come to harm in this sign.(via combusta). The moon applies a trine to Jupiter, but jupiter is something else or someone else.
Pretty simply, the answer is no, theres nothing coming up that connects you two.The quesited's ruler is the tenth (Work, reputation,social status).Your ruler is in the fourth-the outcome.
Sorry.
lillyjgc

OK. Thanks for the additional insight & welcome. I will try to be emotionally mature enough to accept the no in this chart. Didn't know about Saturn & Moon being somewhat incompatible -- or that the 4th house was so ominous. Also, I hadn't interpreted or noted the trine to Jupiter. So this was enlightening.

I did wonder if the "will I fall in love" phrasing was too awkward .. I meant will WE ... as in will it be MUTUAL ...because I didn't want a one-sided heart ache (again).

So, it looks like I shouldn't attach too much. My Cancer moon doesn't handle detaching very well... so I'll have to regard this as just an amicable co-working relationship. Boy, does he make me quiver.

: (

Last edited: