what can i expect from my love life?

sonia1983

What can I expect from my uranus ascendent this time?ascendent at 6 degrees.venus in my 11th house.can I expect something good in my love life?what is that?the nature of uranus is very unpredictable.can I expect that my love life is going to blossom now?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_09_6_december_hp.26441.5008.gif
    astro_w2gw_09_6_december_hp.26441.5008.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 19

tootsie

Hey, For horary you need to use Reg. for the house system. The only one that I know of that delinates out side of the box is Dr. Farr. You would be the ac he would probably be the 7 house. Look at the aspects with the moon which is the situation and then the sig. and the condition they are in.
T

tootsie

Think I got a message that you have posted multi charts for the same question. You may want to wait about 3 months to ask the same questions.
T.

tootsie

ok, I just got a flash that this was a question that had been asked before. Repost your chart using the correct house system for horary. You can try to delenate the chart based on the info. I gave you, Then..... the educational board has some good info. also. Merc is rx right now and the other planets have been some what not happy in their positions.
T