Should I End This Relationship? Please help with my interpetation?

astrology02

Hi everyone, I am just starting out studying Horary astrology and was wondering if someone could help me with my interpretation?

Background information:

I have been in a "relationship" with a man for about two and a half years. It seems to have a theme of a love hate relationship. He seems to only care about the physical part of the relationship, while I am looking for something more meaningful.

We have went through periods of not speaking to each other, only to end up reconciling again. It seems to be an endless cycle. At the end of the day I really do care about him and want to be with him. He seems to end up contacting me again even after terrible fights. So i am left with a dilemma....

do I...

a) Listen to my heart and continue to be in this relationship, even though it is destructive ?

b) end it and be heartbroken? but face what my gut instinct has been telling me all along?

Here is my interpretation (sorry if it is not all correct, I am still learning)

Interpretation:
- The Ascendant is in Aries (a fire sign) which means that this chart accurately describes the situation
- Aries is the ascendant. That would mean I am represented by mars because it is ruled by aries.
- Libra on the 7th house cusp = the man who I am in a relationship with.
- Venus is ruled by libra, therefore he is represented by venus.
- Mars is in a weak position because it is in the sign of cancer (fall), weaker than venus ...that would mean the man would control the outcome of our relationship.
- There are no aspects between Mars (me) and Venus (him) = no future relationship
- Jupiter is also in the 1st house = represents me (take into consideration)
- Sun could also represent him
- Sun and Jupiter make a trine (applying aspect) which could indicate temporary reconciliation, but nothing permanent.

My prediction: this relationship could get better for a short time, however in the long term the relationship with end and there will be no future contact between me and him. :crying:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_87_anonymous_6277_28328.jpg
    astro_2gw_87_anonymous_6277_28328.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 19

DiDi

moon is also voc so going no where

venus does go to a sextile to mars only jupiter is blocking it, however jupiter is in your house so id say you do have power to end it if you want to.

Sun and Jupiter make a trine (applying aspect) which could indicate
not really as venus is blocking the sun getting to jupiter.

I have a feeling here that nothing is going to come of the situation, also history as you have put it also is showing nothing is changing and it will continue to do so.
something must change for the relationship to change other wise its same old same old

astrology02

Thank you for your help DiDi! :) I forgot about the importance of the moon in horary astrology. The moon is void of course .

i found this information also on a void of course moon -

"In a horary chart, a void-of-course moon is one of those 'considerations before judgement' which precludes the reading of the chart in question. The Moon is related very much to the timing of the chart, showing past conditions (separating or departing aspects to other planets) and future conditions (applying aspects). The sign it is in signifies the current territory - once it gets to the boundary of that sign it 'moves into new territory' so to speak. The conditions will change. Therefore, it can be judged that following the current pathway will lead nowhere, something needs to change. "

http://astrologyschool.com/horarypt2.html

I guess sometimes when you cast a chart and try to interpret it yourself, you want to blind yourself to the negative realities. I think what you have said makes a lot of sense :) maybe I just needed someone to confirm what my instincts were telling me all along.

In love, sometimes the person you care about just doesn't care back. :sad: I blame astrology:devil: :happy:

DiDi

yes i think charts not only can show you what is going on but indirectly what you need to do.

I dont blame astrology i blame myself for what i decided to come into this world to do and not to do before being born.
what was i thinking
:crying:

rafaella

Void Moon means no change here, I suppose things will just remain the same, so you decide what you want here.

He is Venus combust by the Sun, he is in a weaker position than you as combustion brings a great debility to a planet. Mars being in fall but also triplicity brings some strength to you, even though being in fall means in some ways - you feel powerless. You don't act on the power you do have.

Its interesting to note that the guy is represented by Venus and overpowered by Sun, sun usually is symbol of male sexuality and so it seems he is overpowered by his own sexuality that he can't see anything further than that. Venus si moving away from the Sun and so this could mean him being more responsive to your needs rather than his own...

Void Moon could mean that you decide to stay in the relationship and not end it...Your question was - should I end it? Void Moon seems to tell us that nothing will come of the question... I think the trine from Venus and Jupiter in your 1st shows him being more affectionate and generous towards you and then the seXtile between Venus and Mars may just bring you closer...

let us know what happens :)

Best of wishes!

astrology02

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the delay in my response.

I think maybe my question was invalid because i subconciously already know the answer to "Should I end this relationship? " . I know that it is going nowhere and has remain stagnant for a long time. So yes I should end it.

I guess the best way for me to explain it is... "love is blind". When you love someone you choose to block out all the negative qualities about the person and focus only on the positive. I have been the one to put in all the effort. And I think Rafaella you hit it spot on, he is controlled by his sexuality. We are not really compatible, we fight a lot and it is a destructive relationship but he still talks to me because he is controlled by his sexuality.

So I guess it's a loose- loose situation for both of us.

We haven't talked in a week or so. I will update everyone if there is a change :) ( highly doubtful though:crying:)

I really appreciate the time you took to look at my chart , thanks DiDi and Rafaella :biggrin::biggrin: