Sagittarius Sun, Rising Scorpio, and Libra moon. Nice to meet you guys!

Mavis514

Been really getting into Astrology lately and recently found out about natal charts, i don't fully understand it but would really appreciate it if someone were to help me out ^_^! Always been the emotional quiet type, aloof, always wanting to be in a relationship and romance. Researching astrology in order to better understand myself... because i honestly am confused and a little lost with myself. I put my natal chart for anyone to see and explain to me what stuff in there mean and again, i would appreciate the help. Oh! I'm also wondering what stuff in my chart is making me pessimistic instead of an optimistic person because it says Sagittarius are the most happiest of the zodiac..?

Attachments

• MyNatalChart.jpg
    MyNatalChart.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 21

TSA

Hey :smile: I have sun in sag, moon in libra and rising scorpio...i don't know if anything in chart can make you depressive, since i am only a beginer in astrology myself, but saturn transiting sag in first house right now, might have some influence on that. What gets me depressive is exaclly the lack of hope, not seeing the possibilites, and feeling stuck....that kills me and puts me in my black hole state. So if you feel down, maybe you shoud try to focus on one possitve thought, so that saturn transit doesn't depress you too much.
I hope somebody with more knowledge will replly you and give you more insight that you are looking for:smile:

Chillaxer

From those planets and aspects, I see mostly harmony. Nice aspects between the personal planets also.

There is only one thing I can see in your chart that could detract from optimism and feel heavier, and it is that the North node is in the 8th house of sex, death, power and transformation.