Purchase of business and Via Combust, Spica

tmonk

The owner of the business I work at made an offer to sell to me. It has some things going for it, and some that will be challenging to say the least.
My question is:
Will I buy this business, will it be a successful venture ?
October 18, 2006 8:08 PM; Stockbridge, Ma, USA

There are two things I'm seeing,
Significators Merc (20.2 Sco) and Jupiter (22.6 Sco) are near conjunct, but also via combusta. Also, they are both just past conjunction with Spica. I'm assuming this would put them out of Spica's benevolent rays.

There are other things that could be considered, but would the via combusta detail inform me to stop right here?

Susie

Hi T.

As far as I know Via Combusta ranges roughly from 15 Libra to 15 Scorpio. And Spica sits at 23° Libra, so they are both way out of range.

Gotta run now - will look at rest of chart later, but do have a look at the ruler of your second house - your money.

Later,
Susie

Longleg

Hi, I am very new here and with horary too. Do not rely on me, I am just learning through you and the replies you will get. I am looking at your map with an Asc at 9 Gemini. If this is correct, I see Jup. conj.Mer in 6 house of work. Both square Sat lord of the 8th(other people money) sitting in the 4th H and they also square Neptun in the 10th H and Lord of the 11th. Lets say we do not use Nept, Sat is also the lord of the 10th. The Neptun opp. Saturn between the 4th and 10th house does not look very good to me. Kiron is in the 8th H.
Interesting the South Node conj. Moon.
Now, the unit time that something will happen, would be 2.5?​