I have a 12th House Natal Pluto and a lovely Saturn conjunct pluto transit(!)

indigojenardu

just thought i'd share it with someone because i am going through hell here :sad: how long will this last, saturn just keeps going into reverse and rolling right over it.

i also have a 8th house venus square saturn. my business is failing miserably. my marriage is finally over, and i am near breaking point.:crying:

just want some light at the end of the tunnel :unsure:

indigojenardu

hell.jpg

bittermoon

Yeah, that Saturn has been bugging your Pluto. It is currently retrograding, but will go direct again July 10. It will go over your Pluto again but by the end of September it will be out of your Pluto's hair.

My experience with transiting Saturn conjuncting my natal Pluto (7th house, squaring my Venus) was that some really deep issues were pushed to the surface, and to be honest, it was horrible. However, when Saturn retrograded and I was going to get one last hit, I knew it was coming. I did what I had to do (which was to let go) and when Saturn was done, I actually came out a lot better.

Look at what no longer works for you in your life. A marriage and a business that aren't working... let it go. Empty your pockets of things that are only weighing you down. As long as they're full, there's no space for good, new things.

Having said all that, you have a grand trine between your Sun, Moon and Pluto, which means easy flowing energy between these three.

bittermoon

Seems like a long time, but now is a good time to start thinking about making some changes that will benefit you in the future. If you do, you'll probably find the last hit of Saturn not bad at all. As a matter of fact, you might look back on it as a good thing (though that probably seems totally outrageous right now).

indigojenardu

wow. I re-read this post.

I folded my business - it wasn't working :eek: - now time to fold my marriage.

why did you pick on those two areas? is it because of my dodgy natal 7th house? :wink: there's a very angry mars in that house....

indigojenardu

Honestly? Wow.

I thought that as Scorpio was my first house, then it would follow naturally that Libra was my 12th....

Still.

I'm still going through a load of rubbish right now, anyhow :annoyed:

Inconjunct

Lessons to learn, that's what these things are. Saturn contacting Pluto is not the cause of your miseries - some self-examination should lead you to a different conclusion. What transits do is bring people and events into your life - the outcome of these is up to you and your reactions to them. What these might be can be hinted at by examination of the natal chart, but ultimately blaming the planets for the rubbish is not helpful.

I would suggest looking at the positive elements in your chart for ways of addressing the tough time you're having but also for where things might have gone not as well as they could have done. For instance, I'm interested in the T-square in fixed signs between Mars - Moon - Uranus, with the Moon as the focal planet. You want independence (Uranus in 1st), but you also have a strong drive towards relationships (Mars in 7th) - these two are in conflict, and the Moon in 3rd suggests that communicating your feelings might be a way of negotiating this conflict. However, the Moon is in Aquarius, which might suggest a certain intellectualisation of, and detachment from, your feelings which doesn't always go down well. Mars is quite debilitated in Taurus, being in his detriment, and I suspect the more self-oriented part of you tends to win out in this conflict more often than not? That this T-square occurs in fixed signs indicates a pattern of behaviour that may be difficult to shift, but not impossible.

I hope this has some relevance for you.

indigojenardu

that mars/moon/uranus - i would say that's more my temper lol - I do talk about my feelings - a great deal actually - but only to those close to me, but since I have lost those close to me now, I guess, maybe I don't talk about them as much as I could.

thanks!

just want this saturn/pluto transit to go away. i feel very lonely - but if it's in my 11th house - then what are 11th house issues?

just thought i'd share it with someone because i am going through hell here :sad: how long will this last, saturn just keeps going into reverse and rolling right over it.

i also have a 8th house venus square saturn. my business is failing miserably. my marriage is finally over, and i am near breaking point.:crying:

just want some light at the end of the tunnel :unsure:

In placidus your pluto is conjunct 12th house cusp and therefore considered more active in 12th. In Equal house system, it's way into 12th house :smile:

Planets conjunct a house cusp
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=202304&postcount=7
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205033#post205033
Planets conj House cusp
“Ascendant at 15’ Libra and Jupiter 13’ Libra. That would place Jupiter in the 12th house, right? But many thoughtful astrologers would read this as Jupiter being conjunction with Ascendant, and end up reading it as bringing its action to bear in the first house, rather than in the 12th.
This same idea would apply for each and every house cusp. If the planet is IN THE SAME SIGN as the sign on the next house cusp, and close enough to be CONJUNCT WITH that next house cusp, the action of the planet will be directed into oncoming house”
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/inhouses.html

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14887

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125412&postcount=4

Ptolemy says the influence of the house begins to be felt 5° before the actual cusp.
http://www.astrologycom.com/houses.html

“Astrologers have seen a body influencing the house it is about to enter, time and time again. All theorizing aside, the planet casting its shadow ahead works. I can speak from personal experience, as well as reading ancient texts. If you discover this as true, then the next question may be, "Just how close must a body be to a cusp before it begins to be felt in the neighboring house?"
I've seen some authors say 3 degrees. I've seen some that give 5 degrees. I have seen some that even give 8 degrees. And there may be other variations.”
http://astronuts.tribe.net/thread/90c9f417-5086-4ff0-b31f-c904fe99baca

All TSquares are very very common, in natal charts. What tends to happen is that when a transit, progression or solar arc comes along it creates a temporary Grand Square, which really gets you off your back and moving with tension/problemes and can be very productive.

Aquarius moons always look for friendships and mental stimulation in relationships and it's the only sign I know of that can successfully keep in touch with their ex's.

mars in 7th suggests that you have some lessons to learn about partnerships in general and romantic commitments in particular. It usually attracts lively, poss arguments. Mars square moon = bossy mother, which then comes down to you being very emotionally assertive shall we say....

Moon square Uranus is on my list of divorce aspects, and early break with mother/women/friendships

Now back to T Saturn, all transits act as background influences until they make an aspect with a planet or Angle ie: Asc/MC. Whichever planet it makes an aspect to, in your case pluto - sets off Pluto's aspect, not your venus square saturn aspect. Now although pluto is involved in a Grand trine, it also has a square to mercury. So then, T Saturn will also be squaring mercury, great time to study, research, learn something new, but not great for communications and you may find yourself simply wanting to withdraw

This mars is also quincunx neptune which suggests you are drawn to questionable relationships with a tendency to overlook or dismiss factors until you realise you should have paid more attention to them.

T Saturn left your 11th house sept 2010 where it had been for 2.5years and this would have weeded out and ended a few friendships that really were not working inanyevent.

Saturn transiting 12th house
During this transit, we face our own demons the vague yet haunting fears that undermine us. We all have skeletons in our closet. What we don't always realize is that they can seriously undermine our happiness and well-being. Saturn sweeps through our "closet" (the twelfth house) and demands that we take a hard look at what's been hiding in there. Is this process uncomfortable? For most of us, it can be. But getting rid of outdated attachments, and examining and discarding irrational fears, is not only necessary for further growth and development it's ultimately a huge relief
http://www.cafeastrology.com/saturntransitinghouses.html

T:saturn::conjunct::pluto:
The main theme tends to be facing responsibility in the face of corruption. This is a time when you have to concentrate your interests more deeply and narrowly, most often because you are going through a financial burden or some other kind of shortage. This is also a time to get rid of any rules/regulations that do not adequately meet the demands that you are experiencing. Many of the habits you have, simply do not apply anymore. You may have to live with austere circumstances for a while. The authorities may not be dependable, or may be corrupt.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/saturn-cj-pluto.html

Nexus7

I had a double whammy 2-3 years ago, Saturn to Pluto,Pluto to Saturn. The Saturn to Pluto went on for 2-3 years and can I say, (yes, Saturn rules my 2nd) 'lean years?' The taxman taking all my dough with a vengeance. My sad old life just seemed to get narrower and narrower and narrower. Sure, why not get shafted along with all the other little people because of all the corruption on high in this splendid people's paradise? Thanks to the EU there is that luxury now though.

I suppose I should be glad this is not now and I did not relocate to Greece.....

But really....I see a lot of people afraid of Saturn to Pluto, but that actually...was quite a breeze. On the weekend it was exact the second time I gave a workshop to doctors on how to break bad news - they certainly well got into the gallows humour of it all. One played with great panache abelligerant alcoholic who had allowed a leg to go gangrenous, for example.

The first 'hit' was great becasue I got an SF novel I had ordered ovwer the net about a history student who does her 'field work' via time travel...to the time of the Black Death, thopugh that had been a mistake. I enjoyed it, yes, my Pluto is unmistakably in Virgo.

Sometimes a transit may seem to promise a reasonable quota of doggy manure, but my point is...not necessarily.