Law of attraction and astrology

Lousiana

Hello.

I believe you hear about law of attraction - what you wish, you get. But question is - how is law of attraction connected to astrology ?

I want money so much (there is too many people I must help financially, I want better education - without money I can't afford education I want, I want to have children - not when I will be too old, but soon). But I think that in my astro chart money is not noticed as something I will have a lot. I think that everything about money in my birth chart is: I like to have it, but I also like to spend it - I can't have money for long time, 'cause I spend it soon. Something like that.

And if I describe myself - I can work really hard to get money I need, but after that I will spend it for my needs. I prefer not to work really hard, because I need to do something that I really want, otherwise money means nothing to me.

So, how is law of attraction connected to astrology ?

Attachments

• My Chart.png
    My Chart.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 23

Kite

The more you crave money - the more your reality will conform to the belief that you lack it. You have a Mars/Pluto opposition involving the 2nd and 8th houses which fuels your emotional drive on this. To attract more money - begin to be grateful - fully emotionally for what you have and visualize what you want as already in place.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
So, how is law of attraction connected to astrology ?
[/QUOTE]

So far as the personality is still potential, it can be called transcendent, and so far as it is unconscious, it is indistinguishable from all those things that carry its projections...[that is,] symbols of the outside world and the cosmic symbols. These form the psychological basis for the conception of man as a macrocosm through the astrological components of his character. - Carl G. Jung

The energies that breathe inside of us Breathe outside of us as well. The natal chart is a mirror of our path to walk during this manifestation which can give us a clue when to slosh through a creek rather then trying to jump across it falling in the icy water still~

Lousiana

The more you crave money - the more your reality will conform to the belief that you lack it. You have a Mars/Pluto opposition involving the 2nd and 8th houses which fuels your emotional drive on this. To attract more money - begin to be grateful - fully emotionally for what you have and visualize what you want as already in place.

Thank you. So does the Part of Fortune in 8th house in Mars, means something (I think it's Mars and Part of Fortune in conjunction) ?