Car accidents

Lousiana

Hello.

I got driving licence almost 3 years ago. I already had 3 car accidents. Is there something in natal chart that can tells me if this is something that always will be happening or something that just passes by (bad transits)?

All three accidents happened in last one year
, and there was no one hurt, thank god. I'm afraid to drive anymore. I mean I like to drive, but I don't know if I still want, because of those accidents I had.

Can you please help me?

Attachments

• My Chart.png
    My Chart.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 27

sasa62

Hello.

I got driving licence almost 3 years ago. I already had 3 car accidents. Is there something in natal chart that can tells me if this is something that always will be happening or something that just passes by (bad transits)?

All three accidents happened in last one year
, and there was no one hurt, thank god. I'm afraid to drive anymore. I mean I like to drive, but I don't know if I still want, because of those accidents I had.

Can you please help me?

when did this happen? Please exact dates

sasa62

First car accident - 19/12/2013
Second car accident - 02/03/2014
Third car accident - 15/12/2014

I would say that was the most important 2nd then 3rd then 1st

It is based on the criteria of damage ...

according to the criteria of causes, it may be wet, slippery roads, fog, or low visibility for any reason, snow, slush, or that you seen poorly

Give me feedback to verify my theory ...

further comment goes after feedback

Lousiana

First accident - I bumped into someone's car, there was material damage, more than at third accident, but less than in second accident. Car (ABS system) didn't allow me to slow at the time when needed.

Second accident - was the worst accident, there may be wet, slippery road, and I landed on the lawn. Car was turned on the roof. There was a lot of material damage.

Third accident - there was not much material damage, just a little scratch on my car (someone's car bumped into my car).

Like you, I would say, that 2nd accident was the most important - it totally changed the way I look on the road now. I drive slow and carefully all the time, especially when the road is wet, slippery, or when it's snowing, raining. I like driving a car, it's something I do often an I like to do, but I get fear because of the reasons I had all three accident, I don't want to drive so often anymore like I used to, but I have no option.

Last edited:

sasa62

ok I've probably made overlooked .. but it does not matter in essence ...

it is a period of about a year and a half when possible problems with traffic, there may be overlooked traffic situation, or problems with a wet or slippery road or with visibility ... this includes problems with hydraulics, or brakes

period ends at the end of this month ... so there is no fear, in the near future, regarding the traffic ...

but certainly you are a person who needs to have increased attention in traffic compared to other people, on average,