I don't know where to channel my energy or what I'm good for, will you help me?

katya

I am a lost soul. I have no idea what I want to do in life still while people even a couple of years younger than me have careers already. I just don't know what to do. I know Moon conjunct Midheaven should mean I would help people, but I'm not interested in changing older peoples' diapers for a living and be a care giver. I also have Aries Point in Jupiter, and astrologer Noel Tyl says that Jupiter in AP means "Potential for public projection of success, wealth, optimism, enthusiasm, religion, higher mind, position of respect." I am not really a leader though.
I would appreciate it if someone ran my chart through with me. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ks.70178.23347.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ks.70178.23347.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

miquar

Hi. The chart has such a strong emphasis on water, plus the strong aspects made by Neptune, that you could probably go along way towards getting your bearings by reading up about water/feeling types and how they differ to the other types. I would recommend Astrology For Lovers by Greene. It has very thorough discussion of the elements. Relating, by Greene, is a bit more sophisticated and also has good stuff on the elements. Also Astrology, Psychology and the 4 Elements by Arroyo.

thelivingsky

hello Katya,

I would second the comment above from Miquar. But also read up on Kite aspects because you've got a beautiful one!

I am not surprised you are a little unfocused - Libra tends to indecision especially when there are personal Libra Planets square Cancer planets or vice versa. And you are still very young so have patience with yourself.

A kite is a grand trine with a sextile falling in the middle of one of the trines. The planets at the sexitle are the keys to unlocking the power of the grand trine which under normal circumstances can indicate a person who lacks the discipline and spiritual strength to accept the spiritual challenges of their life. Grand trines can indicate being spiritually challenged. But the kite helps it - and of course, you are here exploring your chart and that probably means you are attempting to start your spiritual quest!

The sextile planets fall in the house of "the other" or "the partner". It's the natural house of Libra. maybe you should explore careers that have a counseling component - counseling, law, life coach, matchmaker (with astrology?!) You may find that you fall into soemthing that comes to you through a partner - maybe you will get married and not have a career until later in life which is perfectly okay. Jupiter is in your fourth - fourth house describes the conditions at the end of ones' life (not the actual cause of death) and this bodes well for something good in your old age.

Good luck
Saggy Barb
thelivingsky.wordpress.com

katya

Saturn is in the 8th. The 8th is the second house of the 7th or wealth of the marriage partner. Saturn in my chart is in Aquarius, a sign it rules. So does it mean wealth will come from my spouse, and in fact could mean my spouse obtains it??? My lack of wealth or career is shown by the 2nd house being ruled by the Sun in the sign of his fall (Libra). But even that is picked up a bit by the fact that the Sun is trine Saturn in domicile, indicating marriage could bring me money. So you're right TheLivingSky! Maybe I'm getting married!
How do I use the planets in the sextile kite formation as the key's to unlock my potential self though?
And my Kite formation you say is a good thing I just need to know how to use it.

thelivingsky

Hi again,

thanks for the feed back! You may want to look at an article Ijust posted at my blog an the EighthHouse. Also , at 12radio, Mark Husson and a few other very wise astrologers just did a 2-hour show on Saturn and they gave specific interpretations of Saturn by houses and signs. Go to 12radio.com and, click on hosts, select Mark Husson, then click on "archived" shows, You should find it.
B
thelivingsky.wordpress.com

kimbermoon

Feeling lost in the haze, and confused about your direction in life is an attribute of your Moon in Pisces and the affliction of Mercury. This can make for a muddled mind that can be scattered into too many different directions, and thus find it difficult to maintain a focus. There are many clues embedded in the chart which hint at where life may be taking you, yet you still have much experience to gather in order to see things with clarity and perspective.
The interplay between your Sun in an air sign, with the Moon in water can create an imbalance between your yin/yang energies, which can further add confusion and contradiction in life.
This Moon has an inner yearning to emotionally merge with others, and to feel a sense of belonging. What is said about this Moon Phase [waxing Gibbous] is that you “have a consciousness that is ever expanding and looking for answers; You are striving to improve yourself and find some meaning to your place in society.”
On the other hand Sun in Libra is oriented more towards social causes by creating balance, equality and justice; it is about making changes through a spirit of co-operation, co-ordination or mediation in the search for peace and harmony.
Together, these energies must find a way of merging together, which are then filtered through your Cancer Rising sign. Note that the water element tends to dominate in your chart, putting greater emphasis on the emotional side of life. Mars is in detriment in Cancer though, so you may feel awkward or uncomfortable in projecting yourself out into the world.
By nature you tend to be a more 'inner oriented' and reserved type, than externally expressive. Sometimes Libra can lack the motivation to make things happen for the Self, by hesitating or resisting the opportunities that present themselves
As per your Nodal axis between Gemini and Sagittarius, the theme of that is about growing beyond the limitations of the lower mind [the subconscious] and reaching to connect with the Higher Mind. This is especially true for your generation with the Uranus/Neptune joined in the chart; your collective mission in life is to prepare yourselves to become the pioneers of a new era that relates to the raising of consciousness and a new paradigm of reality.
For that purpose, self-realization is the actual goal; learning to live more creatively and to understand the workings of your individual psyche are both part of that theme, to prepare for the 'new awakenings' that will unfold in the future, for the advancement and progress of the collective. Rather than asking 'what am I supposed to be doing'? Better perhaps to ask 'what could I be doing'? Know thyself.

similar things has happened me or happens watery sign people I think it is quite possible.

As we have seen both Air and Water elements are dominant in your chart.
Can you imagine this and other combinations also Fire and Earth, Earth and Air, Water and Fire...etc. what they impacts on the temperament of us ?

Kite

Katya - you have a very dynamic chart - I should know since we both share the kite and the t-square off of it. What's missing is any planet in Fire in your chart. There is some offset with planets in the fire houses (1-5-9) but I want to focus on Chiron which is in fire and represents the wounded healer. I'm feeling that Chiron is sitting out there in fire to suggest the wounding you feel is the lack of inspiration the absence of fire in your planetary picture shows. Your sun is the depositor for Chiron as well in Libra and your 4th house. I'm guessing relationships and family have been very exciting/ intense/important for you to the point you may have been distracted from other areas. You have the signature Saturn retrograde in the 8th house which also suggests an emotionally or physically unavailable father (in a nurturing way). With your North Node in Sag in the 6th house in Fire - My sense is that you have to work at creating inspiration in your life which can guide you into a direction that is satisfying. Education is important - especially general studies so you can get a feel for what interests you. With Mars at ascendant in Cancer (ruler of your 10th house)in a focal position, you can do just about anything. You could be an entrepreneur as it's part of a Grand Trine that is supported with the Moon (public) and Venus/Pluto (money). The key though is to get Fired Up!!

Kite

Katya.jpg

I've run a 5th Harmonic chart on you to get a sense of your talents. Moon/Venus and Jupiter are in a Grand Trine suggesting a nice aesthetic feel for beauty and happiness. Saturn/Jupiter sextile is about good balance of reality and optimism - very good for business. Grand Cross featuring Mars opposition Neptune/Mercury/Uranus and Midheaven, squaring your Sun speaks to the issue you have of wanting to channel your abundant energy. I looked at your 9th harmonic which shows more of what you want from a fulfillment standpoint and once again Mars is in you 1st house as it was in the harmonics. This tells me that it's all about your own initiation. You have to drive the car. Jupiter/Neptune in the 9th harmonic are in trine which I read as an idealistic sense of upliftment. Your Midheaven also trines your ascendant in this harmonic which suggests a harmony between how you see the world and how the world sees you. Moon and Venus are Conjunct as well as Saturn and Pluto. This says transformation of old to new and beautiful. Home renovation/real estate might be an area you might want to explore.

Arena

I guess we all come to a point in our lives where confusion is the main theme :)

I am exploring a different kind of astrology than most practice in here.
Western sidereal astrology. And what it says is that your Sun is actually in Virgo and your Moon in Aquarius and you would have Gemini ASC... it is you yourself who knows if you can identify with that after reading what sidereal astrology says about those traits with courtesy of solunars.net;

http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8#p38

http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7#p20

The Moon would be very important in your personality since you are born at night. But the luminaries are very important.

Also in wsa angularity of planets is very important and you will feel mostly the partile aspects in your chart (aspects forming within 1°)
In your chart the Mars-Uranus aspect will be felt very strongly since it has both planets angular and is within 1° opposition. Uranus on your Dsc would probably mean you have a hard time staying in long term relationships. You also have Neptune in your 7th pretty close to the Dsc and that would probably be idealising your partner, but also bring a dreamy illusional feeling. I think it might also mean you get into relationships with partners that might have problems with alcohol/substance abuse.

Mars on the ASC gives you a very competitive streak of nature. But also aggressiveness.
Here is a bit about the Mars-Uranus natal aspect with courtesy of solunars.net:
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15#p156

The second most important aspect in your chart is the partile square of your Sun to Neptune:
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29#p129

It can probably be a bit difficult aspect, BUT I think it can also be a very creative aspect if you learn to channel this energy - and with the drive and originality of Mars-Uranus, and your MC in Pisces maybe you might be able to channel this into art, music, films, writing, designing?

Now the third partile aspect in your chart is the Moon-Venus aspect.
http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29#p132

IF this all fits you, then we also see that your chart ruler, or ASC ruler is Mercury in the 5th house of children, entertainment and romance. Mercury is intelligent, social and good at writing and learning. The MC in Pisces is another testimony of being good at creative work. The Mars on the ASC might make you too impatient to write, so you need to channel that physical energy and aggressiveness somehow. Did you ever try writing children's books/stories or entertaining stories or did you ever want to try your talents within the film industry?

Another possibility is to look at the ruler of your MC, Jupiter. Check out what Jupiter is doing in your chart. It is placed in the 4th house which has to do with family and home. Having the MC ruler placed in 4th house might suggest you could do well in real estate business or something to do with the home.

Now it would be very interesting for me to hear from you some feedback if you identify with this after reading about it.

Izzy542

This is probably the fifth chart in this forum with the same problem I see in a few days- mine is also one them being post. So briefly the similarities of the charts
Asc in Cancer and the moon ruler close to MC
MC in Pisces
Jupiter in Aries in 10
Capricorn ruler of the 6th

All this aries show career aspects not only with difficulties and confusion about the career path in life but also it shows the great need for career recognition. About the very much water in the chart it is not the problem, mine is a full of fire and others have all the qualities in harmony. I believe ( or would like to hope) that when Saturn will transit our birth Saturn something will change in that area.

Back to your question now, I believe you could be a great teacher 9house the ruler of the asc but for smaller kids you have very active 5th house. Also,although that is not what you asked but its al over the chart, you will be having a great family with many kids I am not suggesting that you will be staying at home but for a some time that can be the case.