When do moon in Taurus people forgive?

I may have unintentionally angered a moon in taurus at work due to my own emotional upheavals. So under what circumstances would a moon in taurus person forgive or realize the truth of what really happened. Anyone have any similar experiences?

lol I have experience with moon in scorpio people too. XD

The fact of the matter is I have a moon in leo and it supposedly has friction with moon in taurus in that both are fixed signs.

Are you knowledgeable in vedic astrology? I could definitely take this analysis in a different direction regarding moon in taurus considering what I have gathered about this person.

I think its the stubbornness that I find a little difficult to deal with and why its susceptible to friction at times.

JUPITERASC

I may have unintentionally angered a moon in taurus at work due to my own emotional upheavals.

So under what circumstances would a moon in taurus person forgive
or realize the truth of what really happened

Anyone have any similar experiences?
Generalisation although fun
is unreliable
i.e.
not all those with a 'Moon in Taurus'
also have VENUS in the same sign and house
aspecting identical natal planets

Taurus is the home territory of Venus
and
Venus for example may be in any one of twelve different SIGNS
and
Venus may also be in any one of twelve different HOUSES

and so
a Moon in Taurus varies
and differs from any other Moon in Taurus :smile:

Yes I realize this but I know what I'm talking about. At the core, people with moon in certain signs all react in a certain way. Vedic astrology differentiates the moons even further.

Flowergirl

I may have unintentionally angered a moon in taurus at work due to my own emotional upheavals. So under what circumstances would a moon in taurus person forgive or realize the truth of what really happened. Anyone have any similar experiences?

Moon in Taurus people will give you chances. Many chances and opportunities to redeem yourself and see that the way that you conduct yourself needs reevaluation and change. When you don't listen and keep reoffending or treating them bad, there comes a time when the hourglass runs out, and your chances are up. Up for good.

But I think if this is your first offence some explaining of the truth might bring the Moon in Taurus around. It takes a long time for them to completely shut a person out, so perhaps a little explaining and gently making him/her see your point of view, could quite possibly end up in forgiveness. They are not unreasonable people. Especially if the Moon and Venus conjuncts in Taurus. They are loving people and prefer harmony above everything else. Remember Venus is in domicile in Taurus, so they will do what they can to have peace, until that hourglass runs out for you that is... Venus/Moon in Taurus don't like being treated badly, stressed out, or made the centre of a war-zone. And when the final straw breaks the camels back... it's tickets for you mate.

Last edited:
What do you mean how you carry yourself? I know what I did wrong and I don't plan on doing it again but what do you mean by changing how you carry yourself? There are various moon in taurus people who are insolent such that they have a tendency of going against popular opinion about anything or anyone.

LyP

taurus moon can forgive with a relative facility
is a question of time
this moon is ruled by venus
relationships are important to them

this is just a generalization though.

Flowergirl

What do you mean how you carry yourself? I know what I did wrong and I don't plan on doing it again but what do you mean by changing how you carry yourself? There are various moon in taurus people who are insolent such that they have a tendency of going against popular opinion about anything or anyone.

I'm assuming you are refering to what I said about changing how you conduct yourself? Well, something you did angered this person. And when it falls along the lines of creating stress, upheaval or making the Moon in Taurus look bad, then they will signal to you that they are unhappy about your behaviour.

Remember, these people are slow to anger and what the bible calls 'long-suffering', unless there are other things in the chart that will contradict that. Relationships are important to them, harmony in the workplace too, so explaining yourself might bring forgiveness sooner than you think.

The stubbornness of Taurus will come in once they have given you plenty of chances to change your behaviour. And if you persist in ignorance, they might one day deem you 'beyond redemption', not worth having a relationship with.

Does that help?

Last edited:

astrology02

I have moon in taurus…the thing is we don't get angry easily ..but when we do, God help you. We aren't maybe as vengeful as the scorpio moon but we are a lot more stubborn. But we love apologizes and when people understand our emotions. And if it is a sincere apology we can make amends :)

Maybe you could make her some cookies or something ? a nice gesture goes a long way :)

LovelyMissAries

I agree with astrology02!

I can tell when someone is apologizing because they don't like tension vs. someone apologizing because they understand what they did wrong.

As a Taurus moon that's trine Saturn and opposing Pluto - I love, and usually wait long enough that the other person comes back and breaks that ice. I won't. It's not that I don't want to but initiating contact is a weak point for me. All kinds of terrible things could happen if I initiate. If you never initiate and try to make amends I live my life, but I don't forget!

The worst mistake you can make when angering a Taurus moon (or a moon aspected such as mine) is time, because it'll be used against you in the end plus however we found you offensive. Even if we hurt you as well, you'll end up being the only one who apologizes because we have that logic to drive our case home.

Just my two cents, of course. :)

GeminiGrrl

I agree with JupiterAsc -- making global statements about people with the Moon in Taurus as if they were all exactly the same (and as if their responses were therefore predictable) is not terribly helpful because they're not all exactly the same. Two people with their Moon in Taurus, one of whom has his Sun in Gemini (mutable Air) while the other has his Sun in Taurus (fixed Earth) will probably show noticeable or even significant differences in their responses to other people -- even if their Moon sign is at exactly the same degree -- and especially if the Moon is harshly aspected by planets in their own chart or another person's chart.

I have my Moon in Taurus -- and although I can only speak for myself, I would be inclined to think that the fixed energy of Taurus might actually make people with their Moon governed by that sign slower to forgive than some others (especially if they have a lot of other fixed energy planets in their chart as well) unless the person who has offended them is someone from whom they would not want to be estranged. Personally, I'm slow to forgive...partly because I have retrograde Neptune in fixed Water conjunct my Ascendant (which is associated with high sensitivity), partly because I have an excellent memory which makes it very difficult for me to forget emotional injuries, and partly because I believe that genuine forgiveness takes thought and the length of time it takes depends to some extent on the severity of the offense. Also, when I forgive people (and believe me, I have managed to forgive some rather grievous offenses), that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm willing to go back to dealing with this person in exactly the same way that I did before. At least in my own experience, people with their Moon in Taurus have a very low tolerance for dishonesty, manipulation, and gamesmanship...so if you want forgiveness from a person with his or her Moon in Taurus, you really ought to be sincere and genuinely mean it. If you don't, you'll just end up digging yourself an even deeper hole when the Moon in Taurus realizes that you were not truly on the level -- especially because people with their Moon in Taurus are not easy to fool, certainly not for long (and especially not if they're older and have been around long enough to know the score).

Last edited: