Will I make it to my court case?

The river is up a bit again, and i cant get off my property.........i just want to get my court case on the 30th over and done with.....

Will i make it there on the 30th?

if not, will my legal rep have to ajourn or will it be settled in my absence?

any help would put my mind at rest..........

(personally if it is not sorted on the day planned..........i will be so upset...i need to get a good nights sleep and relax........it being ajourned, will just prolong the nightmare i have been living for mths now.)

thanks to anyone who can help

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_88_will_i_make_it_to_my_court_case_hp.85813.4290.gif
    astro_w2gw_88_will_i_make_it_to_my_court_case_hp.85813.4290.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I am obviously jupiter........the moon in the 7th and the degree it is at, i am not sure holds any significance......what do i look up for my question....legal matters or short trips....
any help appreciated

I am wondering if me (Jupiter) in the 10th, is me in court.............?

its funny, cos the chart has water rising again......aquarian essence (connie) pointed this out last time the river was up! (but she called it cute!!!!)

Last edited:

Kingsley

sorry Liquid, mercury goes retro in a couple. And Mars will be still retro on the 31 at about 8 am your time, If Mars was direct by the 30th then I would have said the lawyer would go ahead. It seems strange that Mars will go stationary direct right about the time of the case? Everything stops still perhaps?

k

Kingsley said:
sorry Liquid, mercury goes retro in a couple. And Mars will be still retro on the 31 at about 8 am your time, If Mars was direct by the 30th then I would have said the lawyer would go ahead. It seems strange that Mars will go stationary direct right about the time of the case? Everything stops still perhaps?

k

kingsley,
thanks.....what do you think about me (jupiter) in court (the tenth)?

Kingsley

Moon in seventh shows change to court actions, court horaries are a 1st 7th house affair and that moon is squaring your 3rd ruler then Jupiter. It seems that you will make some kind of duitiful public appearance however there may be some difficulties in how that happens. Where does the lawyer live? seems he or she will have some problems too.

k

my legal rep is in coffs i assume.....no rivers for him to cross!

I am not going to make a risky effort to leave this property on the day....

It is not sounding like a great day at all.......maybe i should put my chart and transits up for the 31st....lol........to see if i am going to be feeling any lighter then.....I wish someone here was a proficient psychic......(you are good kingsley, but i kind of wish for some crystal ball readings or something of the sort!)........patience and faith are not two of my greatest virtues

Kingsley

You know its funny how Mercury backs off just before the event. Perhaps (and its not a crystal ball) but the prosecutors may drop or change charges at last moment. Lost evidence? No point in continuance and such.

I hear your anxiety and thinking about the future Liquid, sometimes these are good tempering lessons for faith and patience. Don't you think? Take a deep breath and what will be will be.

Hopefully that Uranus will break free the shackles of this event in that "thank the lord" kind of relief.

change charges............arrghhh.......i hope not(though good luck to them....not sure what they could change them to though)....drop them ....fine by me....

what do you see about my legal rep? I hope he gets there ok.......he rides a motorbike

merc is backing off on the day.....this is in the horary.....can you show me where you see this as ? Its definitely them dealing with merc hey.....? not me losing paper work....(character references etc)?

man, deep breathing, therapy, gardening, long baths, given up the pot.....doing my best to be centered and calm.....your meant to get anxious before getting in trouble no?

Kingsley

Yes, its normal to get anxious but no reason to crank it up more than necessary. Mercury goes retro in a day or so. In horary one must calculate the 'closeness' of that into equation. Mercury rules 7th house, the prosecutors in your case. Even though your question is about placement and whether you will get to court the story is applicable. Unless that is someone is driving you to court? Someone who might represent the 7th other?

Mars is your lawyer and also represents "legal system" and Mars is at 4th cusp going retro on the morning. Either he is very sick or the justice process seems to stop-go the other direction. Mars will take some time to gather forward motion and usually stationary directs tend to show some halt in the process.

Mercury is looking like aspecting Mars by trine but refranation applies when Mercury retrogrades. The application to Mars and court proceedings doesn't happen in some way. So that means either deferral or dropped charges.

Moon sq venus, then jupiter and then trine Sun. Works out to your favour. Sun is day ruler of Aries, your second house. Their stuff up results in your favour. Sometimes if prosecutors don't have their **** together the judge either cansn the proceedings or grants continuance. In your case I can't see why they would persist. Its just not worth it to Justice dept.

kingsley

Spectrum

I am sorry this has happened to you. I have read a few of your e-mails about this and I can feel a lot of compassion for your distress. I hope it gets sorted, you can't really anticipate what is going to happen so try and let go of controlling an outcome and just be adequately prepared. I can't read astrology charts I am a novice but you need to take care of yourself, talk to friends and try to relax if at all possible under these horrible circmstances. I am facing something myself and I just think whatever will be will be, all being played out cosmically but we all get anxious about things which we have no control over. Nobody can really portend future events other than with astrology indicators. Just take it easy, breathe slowly, do yogic breath and you won't feel the panic so much. Make sure you manage your lifestyle. There are anti-stress homoeopathic remedies you can take from the health food store too, just some drops under the tongue - "Brauer" makes some which I came across recently. Have plenty of rest too and only do what you can cope with, bring everything back to the bare bones, limit yourself and just keep things at a very manageable level.

Spectrum

.......There is a psychic I know of who had an NDE and now receives messages from the Akarshic, like remote viewing. His name is Scott Russell Hill and he is an Australian residing in Adelaide. I think he has a long waiting list but you can maybe try and get in contact and say it is urgent. He is genuine and has been solving crimes with police for some time now and he is considered reliable. I thought I would mention this. You may like him to be your personal psychic in future. He is a good person with a genuine desire to help people with their problems. He predicted Princess Diana's death as well as 9/11. He was in discussion with Diana on 9 occasions before the crash. I don't know what went on in thse conversations but Scott was quite distressed. I go with a man called Douglas James Cottrell in Canada who is said to be of the same stature as Edgar Cayce. I am thinking of switching to Scott myself but there are enormous waiting lists. At least these guys are the real deal.

thanks spectrum.....I am really just trying to find out if i will make it to court....due to the river(i am not able to get off my property much these days.....summer rains have been very constricting....i wouldnt move though, because summer is the time we get the most rains, but the rest of the year is just fabulous, and i usually dont have any urgent appointments like this one!)
i dont think i would bother scott russell hill now, if he is really booked out.....I am sure there are many other more important clients worries he could be dealing with and helping with......but i am going to look him up........could you tell me, what is NDE? near death experience?
thanks alot spectrum......where are you?........I am happy to hear of someone who is the real deal.....going to look them both up on the net now. much thanks!

Kingsley

Hi Spectrum

I beg to differ. A client onced aske me "Will I win the case of unfair dissmissal" my Horary work told the precise story of the defendents (boss) lying nature and how his prominent lawyer had some problem that turned out to be a favour for my client. Something unusual at the last moment happened and the judge ruled in the favour of my client. Turned out that the Boss's lawyer didn't show up because his bills were not being paid. The judge ruled in my clients favour. If it wasn't for the astrology work my client wouldn't have proceeded with her claim. Celebrations were had afterwards.

Horary Astrology work can predict outcomes if the question is asked properly, the astrologer knows what he is doing and the chart is workable.

best

Kingsley

Spectrum

NDE - Near Death Experience, yes. He works with lots of ordinary people, everyone is important especially after you have an NDE! Everyone counts and these people just come back with a mission. I had Douglas James Cottrell do an amazing reading for me, I am just a plain person, but was very grateful for his insights because he turned my life around. You may wish to prepare some questions in future, we all have a role in life no matter how insignificant it may seem. I live in Melbourne Australia, I have noticed you are in NSW. Scott is definitely worth checking up. I hope everything goes well for you and you can get there Okay. Everyone needs a psychic but not a telephone one that's for sure.

yes thanks lilly..............i just hope the river drops to an acceptable level for me to get out.....as you can see it falls rather slowly........LOL!

(that link is my most used bookmark!)

thanks again

starlink

Hi Liquid, I have not been behind my computer much, hence the late "jump in" here.
The question is really about a short trip to the Court house, so I feel that we have to look at Jupiter (you) and Venus (short travel) and the Moon as your co-significator. Nothing else really. You and Venus both are accidentally dignified in the 10th house and Venus is going to conjunct Jupiter, Moon is going to trine Sun and Moon is in the sign of justice in her own face. Moon is in term of Saturn, but her ruler is Venus in her own term in Capricorn. Jupiter is in term of Mercury who is the natural ruler of the 3rd house and short trips.
It all looks good to me.

End of the matter house is also ruled by Mercury,and Mercury is moving towards a trine with the North Node.

Moon will square Venus, then Jupiter, but somehow I feel that has more to do with your emotional situation at the moment. Venus and Jupiter are both benifics so I think that you could be making mountains out of molehills here.
It can indeed, as Kingsley mentions, mean very recent (Moon 0° Libra) changes from the side of the prosecutors. (Merc. is in term of Jupiter!!, favoring Liquid Green).

Moons last aspects will be a trine to Mercury (at 23°) and even when Mercury goes retrograde it will still mutually apply with Moon, a square to Mars, then a sextile to the MC (at 24°) and finally a trine to the North Node.

Kingsly, Mars on that morning will be going direct. You wrote:
Mars is at 4th cusp going retro
so I think that the laywer maybe was not really well recently, or was thinking to maybe retreat, but he is not, he goes forward on the 30th. BUT yes,
I find it strange however that he will be at 24°5.1 Direct on the 30th, then hops just less then a minute back into 24°4.7 on the 31st and on the 1st of February will skip to 24°5.1 again.
Usually you see the same degree mentioned twice,really showing a treading on one place sort of thing but not a backward degree. Can you explain this?

All in all I think that Liquid Green will go to the courthouse on the 30th.
Also Mars will apply to a trine to Neptune, modern ruler of Liquid, probably showing that he knows how to defend her (he is in his own term and in the face of the Sun, rather strong I would say).

Cheers, Starlink

many thanks starlink.........the weather forecast is predicting sun again tomorrow and i will be getting off my property tomorrow if i am able, to stay with a friend, so that the river wont trap me again.......
anything to favour me would be great on the day...........(merc ......!)
I am nervous.....but I perhaps have been making mountains. when it rains here, it gets nerve racking when i have a date to get out to attend appointments (this time court)....we have had a lot of rain this summer, and the ground is not soaking up much more.....it all runs into the river......but it is looking like this time it will be ok....(i was earlier on in the mth trapped for 8 days.......longest time ever for me. I really just want to attend on the day, and i am definitely feeling better now than the day i posted.)

as for kingsleys mention of the mars , I am not sure.....i hope he can answer.

thanks again