homosexuality, birth control, soul mates

Maries

1)Can you tell from a person's chart if they are homosexual? SPECIFICALLY. Or can you just tell if he/she has unusual sexual tastes?

2) Also-- Linda Goodman once said in her book that one can use Astrology as a means of birth control. True? Can an astrologer figure out specifically what days or hours even to refrain from sex better than a doctor?

3) Can astrology match the EXACT
birthdate of your souls mate/ twin soul? The person who is your perfect complement? I once asked an astrologer that and she claimed to try it on herself, but had to look through, maybe twenty years and it was too difficult. True? What if my soul mate is six years old? If it can be done-- can any of you do it or recommend an astrologer who can/ will?

Mary Ann

wilsontc

Staff member
Difference of opinions in astrology

Maries,

The challenge of answering your questions is that different astrologers will have different opinions. All your questions come down to the "fate vs. free will" debate that has been raging in astrology for centuries: How much free will do we have? Can we affect our future? Does any ability to affect our future affect how much free will we have? Do accurate predictions mean less personal choice?

Ask any three astrologers your questions and you will get three different answers. Which is kind of nice...if you ask enough astrologer's opinions you are almost certain to get one to agree with whatever YOUR thoughts are on the subject!

The only thing I will add for point number 2 is that the most CERTAIN means (100% effective) of birth control is not having sex! ;-)

And for point number 3...relationships are all ABOUT conflict and difference of opinions. People who are too similar to us (complement ourselves "perfectly") will tend to lack the stimulation and interest necessary to create a long-term relationship.

Revealing the differences of opinions in astrology,

Tim