What Happened to My Lost Luggage?

Draco

A few years ago I had travelled across the country for ten hours on a coach, only to discover at the end of the journey that a piece of luggage had gone missing, although I knew I had taken it off the coach. I was extremely upset because in the case was all my music CDs and lots of books upon astrology, divination etc. I greatly valued what I had lost and felt very down for a long time afterwards. My passport, birth certificate, bank cards, in fact all of my identification and all sorts of things of sentimental value such as old letters, photos, etc. were with that luggage so it was really a great loss. Although this happened a while back, I have still always puzzled over what happened to my things. Were they mistakenly picked up by someone else? Was it stolen? Lost some other way?

Will anyone help me shed light on this?

Horary: 21st August, 2005, St. Annes 53n45/3w03, England, 11:05am.

Thankyou.
Draco :)

fensi88

To see what happened with your luggage we have to look for separate (last) aspects of Ma because Ma is ruler of 2nd H(ouse) which represent our moveable possessions. So Ma is on cusp of 8th H and because it is under 3 degrees of cusp it considers as in 8 th H. As Ma is also ruler of 7th H it is obvious that your luggage is in possess of some another person, maybe your partner with whom you travell. So you must recall your memory and remember who were near you most of time on that journey. Maybe it was your girlfriend in that time, otherwise I do not know how to explain Moon's position in 5th H. But it does not nessery mean she stoled it from you because Ma is desposed by Ve, you, so you are "guilty" too. Mars past sextile with Ur rx in 5th H, so that girl was on some excentric party which held by your home (co ruler 4th Ur rx in 5th H) which your mother organised (ruler of 10th in 5th H) and after that she(girlfriend) had argue with your mother(Ma square Me in 10th H). She is of medium height, maybe she has some scar, usually looks angry and speaks sharply(Ma).

POF in 8 house also tells that your luggage is in possess of your partner (desposed by Ma), and this position is south by west direction from where are you now.

Another possible scenario is that your luggage stay at some bank(ruler in Ta) or in some insurance company (8 house). So in this case, bank or insuarance company is represent with 7 H.

With both significators in 8th disposed by planet in 12th lost object is usually unrecoverable. That supports Moon VOC in this chart which means status quo.

Let me hear what you think...

Lost object is my favourite part of horary, because (you already now) I like misteries. Thanks for this question.

Draco

Hi Goca,

I don't know if I was concentrating enough when I asked this question, I feel the question should have been asked at the time when I was still upset about it, as I think the more mental/emotional force that is behind the question the more significant the horary will be. So this is something I have learned. Then again, I knew nothing about horary at the time.

I had not looked at the chart myself until I read your post but I must admit that I can't relate to the girl or the party. This is probably my fault because I should have provided more detail about the situation. At the time I was travelling alone, I had just ended a relationship, in fact this is what I was getting away from.

Looking at the chart, Venus, me, in the 12th I think indicates that I will never really find out what did happen to my things because the 12th is a vague and shadowy house where everything is kept under wraps. Mars, ruler of the 2nd house of possessions, I agree, tells us that my luggage ended up in the hands of another. Mars on the cusp of the 8th tells of a criminal I think, Mars representing the daring of a thief to steal it. Mars depositing to Venus, I agree would seem to suggest that somehow this person was connected to me, which I find very intriguing. I agree that my luggage was probably taken by someone I know but this would be very odd as I was travelling alone at the time and as far as I know no-one I knew was around, unless of course I was being followed and watched which is a rather unpleasant thought. However, considering the psycho I was trying to get away from at the time, hence the journey, I wouldn't be suprised! Also, the 12th is an idle and dreamy house, maybe showing that it was partly my own fault as I was not paying as much attention to all my luggage as I should have done (there was lots, nearly everything I owned which was moveable, too much to take and keep an eye on really), but I was very tired after such a long journey. I still puzzle over how a thief would dare try and steal something so very heavy and difficult to get away with. I must have been very, very distracted. I was pretty stressed at the time.

I feel that the Moon in Pisces/5th somehow represents my music CDs and books. As Pisces has long been associated with music, and would suit the theme of the spiritual literature I had. Being in the 5th, house of leisure and fun is also appropriate as reading and listening to music are certainly in the domain of hobbies, leisure and perhaps creativity for the ideas that these pursuits inspire. The 5th would also represent all of my identification which I lost, as the 5th is the house of that which is personal to oneself, as opposed to the 11th, that which is shared among groups. I also lost some of my artwork with that luggage as well, which is definately 5th
house. So it would seem if I am Venus and whoever took my things is Mars, then it would seem that the luggage itself is shown by the Moon. The Moons only, and past aspect (am I correct here Goca?) is a square to Pluto in the 3rd. Pluto is the underworld, therefore criminality and the 3rd house, out of all the houses would best correspond to thieves. So it would seem that my luggage was stolen. Also the 3rd is the house of national travel, as opposed to international travel which is the 9th, hence it represents my coach journey, maybe the coach station itself, where my luggage went missing. I wonder whether the thief was on the coach with me, waiting for thier opportunity? I did wonder about this at the time. Another consideration is that it may have been handed in, despite the fact that I inquired at Lost Property, and they told me it hadn't, but what if they made a mistake somehow and my luggage lay undiscovered and mysterious (Plu) at the coach station (3rd) never to be reclaimed? My guess is that it was stolen however, as this makes sense of the Mars placement. I also observe that the Moon has no future aspects (is this correct Goca?) confirming what I already know, I will never see my lost things again, which in turn confirms my belief in horary as a valid analytical technique (Providing I'm correct and the Moon has no future aspects, which it shouldn't do, because I know I'll never be reunited with all that stuff).

What do you think? Was I right to say that the Moon/Pluto aspect was past? No future aspects?

Anyway Goca, do you not have a horary question yourself? How about a mystery which cannot be solved in your country that has been in the news, like the mystery man question I posted. I think you deserve a reading as you are kind enough to do it for everyone else.

Regards,
Draco :wink: x

fensi88

Hi, Draco!
First of all I have to say you learn very quick! Yes, you are right abouth last Moon's apspect in this chart(with Pl rx), and abouth think that there are no future Moon's aspekt in this chart. When there are no future Moon's aspects we say Moon is VOC (void of course).
About Moon/luggage conection, I do not know what to say. I must admit that Mars did not fit in discription of your lost things and that distract me from the start. Did you read somewhere about it? I mean when you see that ruler of 2nd not fit the lost object we have to look at Moon? Have you been of some horary course? I am very interestied in this, because this is my favourite part of horary, so I invite anyone how know something about this to post on this forum. I did not go to any horary course, all I know I learn from Internet and two books.
So if you mean that Moon represent your luggage than you have to look for explanation of 5 house, not 8 house. But as I said I am not sure of this approach.
But you have great ideas really! If we allow modern rulers than your luggage is represent with Pl rx in 3 house and your explantion just fit:"Another consideration is that it may have been handed in, despite the fact that I inquired at Lost Property, and they told me it hadn't, but what if they made a mistake somehow and my luggage lay undiscovered and mysterious (Plu) at the coach station (3rd) never to be reclaimed?" Do you see that Pl rx in 3 house much better describe your luggage than Ma in 8 H?(3 H stands for media, book, letters...) I read on this site, once Radu said that in horary we use only traditional rules, except if moder ruler best discribe question. I think, this is the case when we can do it. Congratulations!
Yes, I have some questions, but I need some data before posting. And if you are interesting in sports question(football) than you will have a lot of work for me! I work on that field near 1.5 year but I have no sure signs who will win who not. :cry: May be you can help me sometime.

Draco

Hi Goca,

I don't know why the Moon described the lost item in this chart, but it just seemed to stand out intuitively so thats what I went with, and it seemed to feel right.

Refering to Pluto retro. in the 3rd you quoted me when I said, '"Another consideration is that it may have been handed in, despite the fact that I inquired at Lost Property, and they told me it hadn't, but what if they made a mistake somehow and my luggage lay undiscovered and mysterious (Plu) at the coach station (3rd) never to be reclaimed?" You suggested that Pluto was the stronger consideration as it was the modern ruler of the 2nd house cusp, as well as the Moons last aspect. I was thinking along the lines of Mars representing a thief, and so felt it could not have been handed in as lost property. Unless of course the answer to the mystery is that it was in fact handed in, and somebody responsible for the item was the one who stole it! This explanation would reconcile both indications of 'thief' and 'unclaimed' in the chart. This is what I think happened.

About the football questions, I would be unsure of how to examine a chart in relation to the outcome of a team game. I suppose the 1st house cusp ruler is the home team and the 7th cusp ruler the away. I am sure the opponents would be represented across this axis. Then it would be a case of examining the condition, dignity and aspects of the respective significators. Perhaps interactions with the MC are favourable, as the 10th cusp is the place of 'goals'. What signs is it you're looking for when you are trying to predict the winner?

Thanks,
Draco :wink:

fensi88

Just like you said, 1, 7, 10 and 4 and Moon. It seams easy, but more often I am wrong! Last time, when I look at chart it was Moon VOC and I immediately said, ha, it will be 0:0! I was so sure of that, I laught every time when pablic stand ap on there feet every time when ball was infront of goolakeeper, and said, thay are fools, and I am cool, I know, Moon is VOC, so there are be no change... and so untill 63min when came supprise!!! On team scored! I could not believe! So, I came back to chart to see where I was wrong and therein I notice Sa in 7 house! That is one of the consideration before judgement! I did not be patience and miss this fact!

Draco

Surely Saturn in the 7th, would be a disadvantage to the opponent? What aspects were occuring between the significators of the teams and the MC? I am sure aspects to the MC would be a positive indication. Could I have a look at the chart to see what I can see?

Regards,
Draco :wink:

fensi88

Hi Draco!
You are very kind, really, but these days painter paint walls in my flat and everything is in ransack, so I do not know now where that data are (because I have printer only at my office and that match where while I was on vacation I have no chart printed, I write somewhere data but now I can not find it!) But I 'll be free to post question for the first match which is interesting for me and you will have chance to analyse it! Thank you!