Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Modern Astrology

Modern Astrology For discussions on Modern Astrology only. (Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists. Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto, and non-Ptolemaic aspects. The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.)

Unread 11-23-2017, 11:42 PM

Taurus sign info

Hi can some Taurus sun-sign be bully’s or and annoying ? no offense To any thanks pleace

Advertisements:
Unread 11-24-2017, 06:21 AM

Red face Re: Taurus sign info

yes, some-if not all Taurus people are stubborn, aggressive and irritable, and some signs like Cancer, Sagittarius and esp. me an Aquarius won't like to have Taurus vibes thrown at us. I prefer to be near Taurus than many Virgos, most Aries and esp. Scorpios. My mother and brother happen to be Taurus (sun).
Unread 11-24-2017, 02:04 PM

Re: Taurus sign info

Cool thx for the info , any more info all the best shamir
Unread 11-24-2017, 02:13 PM

Taurus shares some similarities with Scorpio, its opposite sign; namely - stubbornness. A Scorpio will climb to his goal by falling off the road again and again, yet be able to rise up again and again and keep trying until success is theirs. A Taurus will simply sit down and drink beer and eat beef and potatoes until he, after months, years or decades, finally is able to pull himself together and start walking, and then he will walk until his goal is achieved.

But Taurus is not a bullying sign really. They live in a little world, usually. They are usually modest and unassuming. Just think of a cow, or a bull. They are peaceful animals but deadly dangerous if they get angry. Taurus, in my opinion, is the strongest sign of the zodiac. But it is not a cruel sign by any means.

No other sign comes close to the sheer will and determination of a Taurus! The emotional strength and peaceful nature of theirs is admirable. They also have the best, most pleasant and beautiful voices, they are usually delightful to look at, and they are sooo nice as people.

Taurus is the most charming of the earth signs in my opinion.
Unread 11-24-2017, 03:37 PM

Thank you for the info everyone and replay to my topic all the best shamir
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:19 PM

Wink Re: Taurus sign info

Taurus is an earth sign, they will get along better with Virgo and Capricorn. The fixed signs Leo and esp. Scorpio will be a problem for Taurus. They can't be compatible with Aries and Gemini. And Venus-ruled Libra can make them rivals. The only sign other than fellow Tauruses is Pisces who can reason with Taurus.
Unread 11-26-2017, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamir View Post
Hi can some Taurus sun-sign be bully’s or and annoying ? no offense To any thanks pleace
Taurus is slow to anger, but once they do, and explosion. Taurus can be a bully if they are forced to change their minds or go a different way than they want--stubborn and fixed. Don't like being told what to do. Taurus is ruled by Venus which rules beauty and materialism. At worst, some Taurans are vain and petty because of this.
Unread 11-26-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamir View Post
I love the sign of Taurus but yes, any planet in Taurus can have this tendency. The sun sign is also near the sign of Aries so many will have personal placements in Aries. The two combined can create a bullying, stubborn attitude with a more hair-trigger temper than you'd expect from Taurus and an aggressive manner. The strongly Taurus-influenced can seem very placid on the surface, however, what can trigger Taurus is not having their way, or feeling that someone is imposing their will on them.

Last edited by sibylline; 11-26-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Unread 11-27-2017, 04:48 AM

Hi,

Taurus is a fixed sign, so it is difficult for it to get along with other fixed signs, like Aquarius, Leo and Scorpio because they all know each other's weaknesses of being dogmatic and stubborn.

Taurus is also an earth sign, so it gets along best with other earth signs (Virgo and Capricorn) and then with water signs (Cancer, Pisces and least Scorpio - as explained).

If you look at the zodiac wheel, you will see that all earth signs trine each other and are at sextile the water signs. The fixed sign of Taurus (Venus ruled) opposes the other fixed of Scorpio (Mars ruled).

Shamir, please make sure you are aware that we are NOT talking about people here (so Taurus-Suns or Moons only), but energies of specific signs.

If a person has just his Sun in Taurus, but 3 or 4 personal planets in say Gemini, that person might get along well with another air sign because the air element dominates then.

Tags
info, sign, taurus