Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-22-2017, 11:26 AM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

As a way to combat or to avoid going back to my pattern of entertaining bad habits and thoughts, I've decided to start practicing daily positive affirmations. However, everyday I really can't seem to avoid such negative thoughts, and everytime I think about the mistakes I've done in front of other people I just cringe painfully and be paralyzed by my humiliation. This causes me to crawl back to my dark shell. Lately, I've been doing okay socially, I'm finally coming out of my shyness and have been talking to more people in a more relaxed manner. It's the most relaxed I have ever been.

But my old patterns are resurfacing and I really don't want to relive that anymore. I was thinking that besides assessing myself for all the positive points I have, I should look at my natal chart once again to spot more. I remember one person told me that I had despite the difficult chart I had several strengths too, and they told me I could communicate or deal with depth psychology.

What do you see? I hope there are more skills and talents that I have to know about.

https://imgur.com/a/Kupgn

Advertisements:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-24-2017, 11:09 AM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

Hello? Anyone still willing to contribute like one sentence?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-24-2017, 11:27 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

My friend please try to live more in the moment. Take a walk for 1 hour out in nature if you are able to.

During this hour, I want you to focus as much as you can on the external world ONLY. Try to make your head silent. You might fail at first, but try again and again, until you have succeeded in one hour. DON'T SIT ON THE FLOOR LIKE A MONK MEDITATING, THAT WILL MAKE YOU GO CRAZY!!! Go out in nature and smell the lovely woods, hear the birds singing, feel the breeze kissing your head whilst you walk. Look and focus at the beautiful scenery. For one hour. Avoid all introspection.

Your brain is literally overheated by all the introspection. It has rewired itself to be excessively introspective. Now you gotta turn your thoughts outside yourself, and trust me, it is much more pleasant. IT is very difficult at first but just keep trying and trying and you will make it.

If you succeed one hour only I can guarantee that you will feel a difference in your mental disposition. And combine this with diet, exercise, family community, relaxation, spirituality, and you can overcome your inner demons! You really come across as a likable person to me on this forum.

Hugs to you!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-24-2017, 03:21 PM
Culpeper's Avatar
Culpeper Culpeper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,110
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

You have a rather good chart. Jupiter is in its home sign. Saturn is in the 4th house and rules your ascendant and second house. Venus is in the heart of the Sun and it rules the 10th house of what you do in life. There are other favorable positions and rulers. The opposition of Mars to Jupiter is the only only harsh aspect and others are too distant.

If you are not deep into astrology, the best advice to you is to do things whenever there are favorable current transits of planets to your natal planets. Even so this will require some work on your part. Real astrology is a lot of work.

If you are having disturbing thoughts, there are easy physical exercises you can do. There is the breathing exercise. Inhale slowly and count to 5 then exhale slowly and count to 5. Be sitting when you do this and repeat for a few minutes.

Another exercise is the rapid eye movement. Hold up your hands so that you can just see your index fingers. Then rapidly shift your eyes from right to left. Disturbing thoughts will move far into the distance to the vanishing point.

Repeat these exercises when ever you have a problem. In due course you will hardly need them. You can use them to end bad habits too.
__________________
The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln

The price for rejecting this conspiracy theory is to accept a coincidence theory. -- David Ray Griffin
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Arturia Arturia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 23
Hey there!

First off, I can certainly understand where you're coming from with social anxiety and the paralyzing effect it can have. It's happened to me before (very recently, in fact) and has been painful and embarrassing.

With that being said, positive thinking can definitely be helpful...to a point. You want to be careful because there can be two types of "positive thinking":

1. Used as a defense mechanism to protect yourself from the real issue as opposed to trying to confront and understand it
2. A change of perspective that can help turn "failures" and "weaknesses" into opportunities, learning from painful experiences

The latter, of course, is more helpful than the first. If your positive thinking has been along the lines of the first, this may explain why your problems have resurfaced. You may have been ignoring the root of the issue by trying to focus on the positive.

It's not bad to step back and identify your strengths. That's certainly helpful. But that's only part of the work needed to be done.

First, it would be important to know the core nature you have. You carry this around with you and understanding it is vital.

The core of it is outlined as the following:

1. Sun in Scorpio in the 10th
2. Moon in Aquarius in the 1st
3. Capricorn Rising (Ruler - Saturn in Aries in the 4th)

Sun in Scorpio - personality development/ego/will/identity occurs in an "emotionally intense" way. Scorpio's gifts include penetrating the superficial surface, inner strength (with time and maturity), empathy, etc. Difficulties can include anxiety, neuroticism, "all or nothing", etc.

Sun in 10th House - the house of social status/reputation, career, public involvement, etc. These themes become especially important to your personality development, will, etc.

Sun conjunct Venus - aesthetics and relationships gain prominence in your development as a person.

Moon in Aquarius - emotional security, how to experience/process emotions, how one feels safe. This is colored by Aquarius's nature of detachment, investment in groups (especially those that support personal dreams/goals), independence. Some of these can be strengths for you although you may deal with possibly feeling alienated or like an outsider (Aquarius)

Moon conjunct Uranus - strengthens the themes seen with Moon in Aquarius (as Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius)

Moon in the 1st House - becomes part of the simplified mask worn. There's an emotional investment in outward appearance, body language, etc. May also involve emotional desire for independence.

Capricorn Rising - the simplified mask we wear to help streamline the complexity of our entire personality. With Capricorn here, one can organize their personality behind a productive, practical and strong front. One with confidence and an honest, healthy handle on themselves can convey seasoned competence. Those less sure may convey uncertainty and the world becomes filtered through a lens of obstacles and stumbling blocks.

Saturn in Aries - the Rising Sign ruler (chart ruler). Positively, Aries can confer a strong, fighting undertone to the Capricorn Rising sign. Adds an undertone of fire and passion. Saturn and is located in the 29th degree, which has been called the "anaretic degree".

Saturn in the 4th House - house of home/family, the internal world/landscape not seen by anyone else, etc. The house placement can result in the fire from Aries to be more internal and not immediately obvious to others. It may also be more likely to show within the context of the home or with those who feel like family to you. A healthy sense of self understanding can result in better with relationships with 4th House planets.

Note the mixture of potentials and risks. Don't think in terms of "strengths" or "weaknesses". Understand what potentials you posses and what represents an opportunity for improvement. Assess the possible pitfalls you run the risk of falling into. Be realistic but not self defeating.

You have combinations where relationships are pivotal to your growth. It should be no wonder that certain social encounters hurt you the way they do.

Sun in Scorpio conjunct Venus? Emotional pain and intensity within the context of relationships. But emotional depth and deep connection as well. The Sun is an important marker for growth and evolution. The pains you feel here can be productive and valuable.

Moon in Aquarius conjunct Uranus? Fears here can make you feel like an outsider among those you perceive to be bonded by common interests. With Aquarius, there is also a link with such groups. You may have an emotional investment of finding such a group where you feel at home...but, sadly, your fears seem to have allowed the earlier, negative interpretation to come out.

This is just the main core of the personality without looking at the rest. I would encourage you to look at the rest of the planets, configurations, etc., with all of the above in mind. Remember: realistic but not self defeating.

Pain and suffering can be difficult but we should not close our eyes to them because they cause us to hurt. Learn from them and those compulsive thoughts no longer have a hold on you. The voices of doubt and failure fall silent in the face of true understanding of one's self.

Last edited by Arturia; 11-24-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-24-2017, 11:10 PM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
My friend please try to live more in the moment. Take a walk for 1 hour out in nature if you are able to.

During this hour, I want you to focus as much as you can on the external world ONLY. Try to make your head silent. You might fail at first, but try again and again, until you have succeeded in one hour. DON'T SIT ON THE FLOOR LIKE A MONK MEDITATING, THAT WILL MAKE YOU GO CRAZY!!! Go out in nature and smell the lovely woods, hear the birds singing, feel the breeze kissing your head whilst you walk. Look and focus at the beautiful scenery. For one hour. Avoid all introspection.

Your brain is literally overheated by all the introspection. It has rewired itself to be excessively introspective. Now you gotta turn your thoughts outside yourself, and trust me, it is much more pleasant. IT is very difficult at first but just keep trying and trying and you will make it.

If you succeed one hour only I can guarantee that you will feel a difference in your mental disposition. And combine this with diet, exercise, family community, relaxation, spirituality, and you can overcome your inner demons! You really come across as a likable person to me on this forum.

Hugs to you!
Hey Animatrix. I will do my best to do this. It is extremely hard for me to shift my focus into the outside world because even if I am paying attention to my surrounding, thoughs and insights still come at lightning speed every now and then and these are the types of thoughts I just can't ignore. I do wish I have a more active social life, but right now Uni is just making me a hermit. It's forcing me to stay in and study study study.

As for nature and beautiful sceneries, I do have a good garden here and a mountain nearby. Maybe I'll find time to walk nearby those areas. And I might go swimming to relax myself too.

I really thank you for the kind concern and advice. You too, you seem like a good person as well . I've always been an introvert who loves introversion and introspection thinking. But seeing that it has become detrimental lately, then I'll really have to find other ways. Hopefully with community exposure, I get to silence my brain once I go duty as a nurse and be in more contact with patients and other people. This will be the most productive thing I'll be doing next year.

For diet, as you have mentioned that already in several of my threads, do I go completely with a vegan diet? If yes, then it'll take time because my family are meat lovers so to change it up means changing the groceries list too.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-24-2017, 11:15 PM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culpeper View Post
You have a rather good chart. Jupiter is in its home sign. Saturn is in the 4th house and rules your ascendant and second house. Venus is in the heart of the Sun and it rules the 10th house of what you do in life. There are other favorable positions and rulers. The opposition of Mars to Jupiter is the only only harsh aspect and others are too distant.

If you are not deep into astrology, the best advice to you is to do things whenever there are favorable current transits of planets to your natal planets. Even so this will require some work on your part. Real astrology is a lot of work.

If you are having disturbing thoughts, there are easy physical exercises you can do. There is the breathing exercise. Inhale slowly and count to 5 then exhale slowly and count to 5. Be sitting when you do this and repeat for a few minutes.

Another exercise is the rapid eye movement. Hold up your hands so that you can just see your index fingers. Then rapidly shift your eyes from right to left. Disturbing thoughts will move far into the distance to the vanishing point.

Repeat these exercises when ever you have a problem. In due course you will hardly need them. You can use them to end bad habits too.
Thank you for the advice! I've tried the second method before and it works for me just fine 👍🏻.

But I'm surprised you said Saturn in 4th house ruling ascendant and 2nd house too. I've only witnessed negative painful experiences with Saturn in my 4th house. I don't understand what you are trying to say with this Saturn placement.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-24-2017, 11:29 PM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia View Post
Hey there!

First off, I can certainly understand where you're coming from with social anxiety and the paralyzing effect it can have. It's happened to me before (very recently, in fact) and has been painful and embarrassing.

With that being said, positive thinking can definitely be helpful...to a point. You want to be careful because there can be two types of "positive thinking":

1. Used as a defense mechanism to protect yourself from the real issue as opposed to trying to confront and understand it
2. A change of perspective that can help turn "failures" and "weaknesses" into opportunities, learning from painful experiences

The latter, of course, is more helpful than the first. If your positive thinking has been along the lines of the first, this may explain why your problems have resurfaced. You may have been ignoring the root of the issue by trying to focus on the positive.

It's not bad to step back and identify your strengths. That's certainly helpful. But that's only part of the work needed to be done.

First, it would be important to know the core nature you have. You carry this around with you and understanding it is vital.

The core of it is outlined as the following:

1. Sun in Scorpio in the 10th
2. Moon in Aquarius in the 1st
3. Capricorn Rising (Ruler - Saturn in Aries in the 4th)

Sun in Scorpio - personality development/ego/will/identity occurs in an "emotionally intense" way. Scorpio's gifts include penetrating the superficial surface, inner strength (with time and maturity), empathy, etc. Difficulties can include anxiety, neuroticism, "all or nothing", etc.

Sun in 10th House - the house of social status/reputation, career, public involvement, etc. These themes become especially important to your personality development, will, etc.

Sun conjunct Venus - aesthetics and relationships gain prominence in your development as a person.

Moon in Aquarius - emotional security, how to experience/process emotions, how one feels safe. This is colored by Aquarius's nature of detachment, investment in groups (especially those that support personal dreams/goals), independence. Some of these can be strengths for you although you may deal with possibly feeling alienated or like an outsider (Aquarius)

Moon conjunct Uranus - strengthens the themes seen with Moon in Aquarius (as Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius)

Moon in the 1st House - becomes part of the simplified mask worn. There's an emotional investment in outward appearance, body language, etc. May also involve emotional desire for independence.

Capricorn Rising - the simplified mask we wear to help streamline the complexity of our entire personality. With Capricorn here, one can organize their personality behind a productive, practical and strong front. One with confidence and an honest, healthy handle on themselves can convey seasoned competence. Those less sure may convey uncertainty and the world becomes filtered through a lens of obstacles and stumbling blocks.

Saturn in Aries - the Rising Sign ruler (chart ruler). Positively, Aries can confer a strong, fighting undertone to the Capricorn Rising sign. Adds an undertone of fire and passion. Saturn and is located in the 29th degree, which has been called the "anaretic degree".

Saturn in the 4th House - house of home/family, the internal world/landscape not seen by anyone else, etc. The house placement can result in the fire from Aries to be more internal and not immediately obvious to others. It may also be more likely to show within the context of the home or with those who feel like family to you. A healthy sense of self understanding can result in better with relationships with 4th House planets.

Note the mixture of potentials and risks. Don't think in terms of "strengths" or "weaknesses". Understand what potentials you posses and what represents an opportunity for improvement. Assess the possible pitfalls you run the risk of falling into. Be realistic but not self defeating.

You have combinations where relationships are pivotal to your growth. It should be no wonder that certain social encounters hurt you the way they do.

Sun in Scorpio conjunct Venus? Emotional pain and intensity within the context of relationships. But emotional depth and deep connection as well. The Sun is an important marker for growth and evolution. The pains you feel here can be productive and valuable.

Moon in Aquarius conjunct Uranus? Fears here can make you feel like an outsider among those you perceive to be bonded by common interests. With Aquarius, there is also a link with such groups. You may have an emotional investment of finding such a group where you feel at home...but, sadly, your fears seem to have allowed the earlier, negative interpretation to come out.

This is just the main core of the personality without looking at the rest. I would encourage you to look at the rest of the planets, configurations, etc., with all of the above in mind. Remember: realistic but not self defeating.

Pain and suffering can be difficult but we should not close our eyes to them because they cause us to hurt. Learn from them and those compulsive thoughts no longer have a hold on you. The voices of doubt and failure fall silent in the face of true understanding of one's self.
You're right... I suppose I have been turning to my optimism to just deny the root issue and problems I really have to work on. It's just that for someone who grew up to be a pessimistic and dark person, i've finally learned how to be optimistic! So I held unto it, thinking this is my secret weapon to moving forward.

But then I failed to realize that it came to the point where I neglected the real problems. I just didn't want to go back to being so down and emotional about all of my problems anymore. I didn't wanna go back to crying and self-hate thoughts. But I get what you're trying to say here and it makes more sense.

I'm a very ambitious person with high standards. Because of that, my currently stagnant life drives me nuts. I want to take matters into my own hands already and finally see the progress I've been craving for. But good God, my life is very slow right now, and Im certainly extremely far from where I really want to go in this life. So this really feeds on my negative and anxious thoughts because lately-- I've been thinking about giving up on my real dreams.

On the other hand, you mentioned the Aries placement adding a fire undertone. Yes, most of the time it is hidden underneath my layers of personalities and it only really shows up on people who feel like family to me. And it's the 29th degree with a tight square to Neptune. I've always wondered if some Capricorn risings are more fiery versions than the others, but yeah you mentioned my chart ruler is in Aries. So this explains a lot now. I actually want to channel that energy into an audience, because I'm a performer. But Sun-Saturn has always tried to limit my self-expression. It frustrates me all the more.

I knew Moon was the culprit! I often feel like an outsider, even with a group of outcasts lol. It's like I walk around and feel like a literal alien from outer space that has settled on Earth. I have an extremely good sensible nature to listen to others, understand their problems, etc., and give them the support and advice they need. A lot of my friends have told me I'm very understanding. Yet, no one understands me, and it hurts. What I mean is not even my parents understand the intentions behind my real goals and passion, not even my siblings really know just how determined I can be for anything, not even my own friends give themselves the time to look at me and really understand why I act the way I do sometimes or why I enjoy certain stuff than this. Yet I do all of these to all of them. Draining.

This was the part of my knowledge that caused me to hate humans back when I was 16. People actually make me feel drained, unless I found that one person who is just like me, seeking for someone to abe accepted for, to be understood without extra words and actions. But it is also extremely hard because not a lot of people have this kind of depth.

To have some decent acceptance from a crowd or audience, I perform. I sing. At least those skills are my strong weapons to gain approval.

Last edited by UraSatVen1029; 11-24-2017 at 11:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:36 AM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
Hey Animatrix. I will do my best to do this. It is extremely hard for me to shift my focus into the outside world because even if I am paying attention to my surrounding, thoughs and insights still come at lightning speed every now and then and these are the types of thoughts I just can't ignore. I do wish I have a more active social life, but right now Uni is just making me a hermit. It's forcing me to stay in and study study study.

As for nature and beautiful sceneries, I do have a good garden here and a mountain nearby. Maybe I'll find time to walk nearby those areas. And I might go swimming to relax myself too.

I really thank you for the kind concern and advice. You too, you seem like a good person as well . I've always been an introvert who loves introversion and introspection thinking. But seeing that it has become detrimental lately, then I'll really have to find other ways. Hopefully with community exposure, I get to silence my brain once I go duty as a nurse and be in more contact with patients and other people. This will be the most productive thing I'll be doing next year.

For diet, as you have mentioned that already in several of my threads, do I go completely with a vegan diet? If yes, then it'll take time because my family are meat lovers so to change it up means changing the groceries list too.
I know it's hard, i'm trying to change my own thinking! But if one makes an effort it gets better from day to day. It is extremely difficult but extremely important! If we refuse to live in the external world, the external world will not let us live in it, I believe this.

Yes try the vegan diet. Read about John McDougall and the other vegan gurus. Try it for some days only. You can do a 3-day raw fruit diet, it is wholly harmless believe me. Eat like oranges only for 3 days and see how you feel.

There is hope. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-26-2017, 10:55 PM
Arturia Arturia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 23
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
You're right... I suppose I have been turning to my optimism to just deny the root issue and problems I really have to work on. It's just that for someone who grew up to be a pessimistic and dark person, i've finally learned how to be optimistic! So I held unto it, thinking this is my secret weapon to moving forward.

But then I failed to realize that it came to the point where I neglected the real problems. I just didn't want to go back to being so down and emotional about all of my problems anymore. I didn't wanna go back to crying and self-hate thoughts. But I get what you're trying to say here and it makes more sense.
Optimism in itself is not bad. I think a better concept to strive for is "hope". Optimism can help to reorient a mindset to look at things more positively so it's a useful means to an end. However, hope (to me, at least) runs deeper and is a better source of strength in hard times. We hope for many things...and by hoping we can form images in our mind of the outcome we want and apply efforts towards them.

I'm sorry to hear that you were in such a hard place. With the Sun in Scorpio, it shouldn't be surprising. My wife has her Sun there, too, and she had to experience the premature death of her brother (who was shot). I explained to her that sometimes, with Scorpio, it feels like the journey of life will take those people to some very dark places. Death, in one form or another, is no stranger to Scorpio...as is the depressing emotional depths that they can reach in especially hard times.

But remember that conjunction of Venus to your Sun: relationships are a key here, too, so don't feel like you have to do it alone. You may strike out a lot of times in the area of relationships but, when you do find those people who you can connect with on that deep level, it should prove to be highly rewarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I'm a very ambitious person with high standards. Because of that, my currently stagnant life drives me nuts. I want to take matters into my own hands already and finally see the progress I've been craving for. But good God, my life is very slow right now, and Im certainly extremely far from where I really want to go in this life. So this really feeds on my negative and anxious thoughts because lately-- I've been thinking about giving up on my real dreams.
If I recall the birth date on your chart correctly, you are actually still quite young. You have time to realize your dreams as long as you put in the work and efforts toward them.

I recall reading something by Liz Greene (I believe she was the one who wrote this) which indicated that the Ascendant is like the journey/training a hero must go on/through while the Sun is what the hero is striving to become. With that Capricorn Rising, dealing with delays, obstacles, etc., may be part of that training you need to go through in order to reach the potential latent in your Scorpio Sun.

Capricorn asks not only hard work but the patience to allow things to blossom in their due time. That Aries undertone may be adding a touch of impatience here. The key is to allow that Aries influence to help add momentum to Capricorn rather than bashing your head against a wall the way a wild ram would.

Capricorn/Saturn also tends to be of such where it's difficult in youth but something you grow more comfortable with through the passage of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I've always wondered if some Capricorn risings are more fiery versions than the others, but yeah you mentioned my chart ruler is in Aries. So this explains a lot now. I actually want to channel that energy into an audience, because I'm a performer. But Sun-Saturn has always tried to limit my self-expression. It frustrates me all the more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I knew Moon was the culprit!
Wanting to channel that into an aim or goal is definitely the right direction to go in. However, I would encourage you to avoid mindsets like "But Sun-Saturn has always tried to limit my self-expression" or "I knew the Moon was the culprit!". The planets, signs, houses, etc., are merely symbols for those things that live within us and how we experience them. When I see that statement in light of that, then I hear, "My fears / doubts / anxieties (Saturn / Sun in Scoprio) are limiting my self-expression."

Do you see what a difference that makes there? The planets are massive bodies that travel through space and that creates a more impossible and intimidating image. However, when you own those yourself it makes it more feasible to identify and address them. Basically: "I'm anxious, unsure and maybe scared. Those are my feelings. But they don't have to hold me back!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I often feel like an outsider, even with a group of outcasts lol. It's like I walk around and feel like a literal alien from outer space that has settled on Earth. I have an extremely good sensible nature to listen to others, understand their problems, etc., and give them the support and advice they need. A lot of my friends have told me I'm very understanding. Yet, no one understands me, and it hurts. What I mean is not even my parents understand the intentions behind my real goals and passion, not even my siblings really know just how determined I can be for anything, not even my own friends give themselves the time to look at me and really understand why I act the way I do sometimes or why I enjoy certain stuff than this. Yet I do all of these to all of them. Draining.
Relating isn't always easy. Two or more people come together and what's happening is that views, baggage, feelings, etc., may be clashing. It's inevitable that we will, at some point in our lives, come into contact people who are so different that a clash is likely to happen. You may also want to consider the possibility that your fears and anxieties are causing you to project a scenario of alienation that may not objectively be happening in some of those cases.

I don't know you well enough and I haven't observed your situations to know what is happening here. However, one of the things to keep in mind where the Moon is concerned is that it represents a part of our experiences and living that isn't logical or rational. Even if that Moon falls into an Air sign, the Moon's nature itself is not objective. Rather, it is subjective and prone to our emotional ups and downs.

I can give you an example. I have my own Moon in Libra. An Air sign, right? Well, I've had moments where I've felt an irrational frustration or upset because someone didn't treat me as I had treated them. Libra's energy which calls for balance and fairness, is crying for that need. And when other people don't give that, it can get under my skin.

If I give myself space and time to think on it, I come to the conclusion that not everyone will give back what I give to them. And I have to live with that. That's just people and I can't control what they do. I can only control what I do and how I feel about it.

In your case, it might be good to take a step back and to understand that not everyone will be able to connect with, or understand, you in the way that you want. You are what you are and, if that's the case with some of those people, then it's a matter of understanding that and there are people out there who may understand you better.


Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
To have some decent acceptance from a crowd or audience, I perform. I sing. At least those skills are my strong weapons to gain approval.
With that Sun in the 10th, I wouldn't be surprised to hear this. This can signify a need to express and be acknowledged on a public platform. I see an artistic public performance tied in nicely with a Libra Midheaven with its ruler in the 10th House conjunct the Sun.

It would also be a nice productive outlet for Scorpio's intensity and depth rather than it festering and tearing at you relentlessly. Translating those deep, tumultuous emotions into song/performance can result in a stunning and haunting show. Sometimes it can be easier for people to express themselves in such ways as opposed to talking about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
You can do a 3-day raw fruit diet, it is wholly harmless believe me. Eat like oranges only for 3 days and see how you feel.
Eh...I'm not an expert in nutrition or health, but I'm pretty sure just eating oranges for three days isn't a good idea. They're acidic and, with nothing else in your stomach to help with some of that citric acid, I'm pretty sure that can be bad. As far as questions of nutrition and diet are concerned, I would do research and talk to your doctor. Everyone's body is different and finding the right diet for you is personal and best done with the assistance of your doctor for your health and safety.

Last edited by Arturia; 11-26-2017 at 10:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 11-27-2017, 01:04 PM
Animatrix Animatrix is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In the Neptunian depths.
Posts: 547
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia View Post
Eh...I'm not an expert in nutrition or health, but I'm pretty sure just eating oranges for three days isn't a good idea. They're acidic and, with nothing else in your stomach to help with some of that citric acid, I'm pretty sure that can be bad. As far as questions of nutrition and diet are concerned, I would do research and talk to your doctor. Everyone's body is different and finding the right diet for you is personal and best done with the assistance of your doctor for your health and safety.
Such diets are common in naturopathy and I have tried it myself on multiple occasions with only positive results. The acid in fruits are not acid as meat or grains are, but will on oxidation become alkaline. But there is no reason to eat only oranges, any fruit is good. Just look up durianrider and freelee the banana girl on youtube, they are pretty famous in australia and have inspired a lot of people.
And sure we have different needs but we are all humans after all, and besides slight differences, allergies etc, we have the same physiological needs. It's not that one person should eat grass and another should eat meat, we have nearly the same requirements, with very small individual differences.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-30-2017, 12:08 AM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia View Post
Optimism in itself is not bad. I think a better concept to strive for is "hope". Optimism can help to reorient a mindset to look at things more positively so it's a useful means to an end. However, hope (to me, at least) runs deeper and is a better source of strength in hard times. We hope for many things...and by hoping we can form images in our mind of the outcome we want and apply efforts towards them.

I'm sorry to hear that you were in such a hard place. With the Sun in Scorpio, it shouldn't be surprising. My wife has her Sun there, too, and she had to experience the premature death of her brother (who was shot). I explained to her that sometimes, with Scorpio, it feels like the journey of life will take those people to some very dark places. Death, in one form or another, is no stranger to Scorpio...as is the depressing emotional depths that they can reach in especially hard times.

But remember that conjunction of Venus to your Sun: relationships are a key here, too, so don't feel like you have to do it alone. You may strike out a lot of times in the area of relationships but, when you do find those people who you can connect with on that deep level, it should prove to be highly rewarding.



If I recall the birth date on your chart correctly, you are actually still quite young. You have time to realize your dreams as long as you put in the work and efforts toward them.

I recall reading something by Liz Greene (I believe she was the one who wrote this) which indicated that the Ascendant is like the journey/training a hero must go on/through while the Sun is what the hero is striving to become. With that Capricorn Rising, dealing with delays, obstacles, etc., may be part of that training you need to go through in order to reach the potential latent in your Scorpio Sun.

Capricorn asks not only hard work but the patience to allow things to blossom in their due time. That Aries undertone may be adding a touch of impatience here. The key is to allow that Aries influence to help add momentum to Capricorn rather than bashing your head against a wall the way a wild ram would.

Capricorn/Saturn also tends to be of such where it's difficult in youth but something you grow more comfortable with through the passage of time.





Wanting to channel that into an aim or goal is definitely the right direction to go in. However, I would encourage you to avoid mindsets like "But Sun-Saturn has always tried to limit my self-expression" or "I knew the Moon was the culprit!". The planets, signs, houses, etc., are merely symbols for those things that live within us and how we experience them. When I see that statement in light of that, then I hear, "My fears / doubts / anxieties (Saturn / Sun in Scoprio) are limiting my self-expression."

Do you see what a difference that makes there? The planets are massive bodies that travel through space and that creates a more impossible and intimidating image. However, when you own those yourself it makes it more feasible to identify and address them. Basically: "I'm anxious, unsure and maybe scared. Those are my feelings. But they don't have to hold me back!"




Relating isn't always easy. Two or more people come together and what's happening is that views, baggage, feelings, etc., may be clashing. It's inevitable that we will, at some point in our lives, come into contact people who are so different that a clash is likely to happen. You may also want to consider the possibility that your fears and anxieties are causing you to project a scenario of alienation that may not objectively be happening in some of those cases.

I don't know you well enough and I haven't observed your situations to know what is happening here. However, one of the things to keep in mind where the Moon is concerned is that it represents a part of our experiences and living that isn't logical or rational. Even if that Moon falls into an Air sign, the Moon's nature itself is not objective. Rather, it is subjective and prone to our emotional ups and downs.

I can give you an example. I have my own Moon in Libra. An Air sign, right? Well, I've had moments where I've felt an irrational frustration or upset because someone didn't treat me as I had treated them. Libra's energy which calls for balance and fairness, is crying for that need. And when other people don't give that, it can get under my skin.

If I give myself space and time to think on it, I come to the conclusion that not everyone will give back what I give to them. And I have to live with that. That's just people and I can't control what they do. I can only control what I do and how I feel about it.

In your case, it might be good to take a step back and to understand that not everyone will be able to connect with, or understand, you in the way that you want. You are what you are and, if that's the case with some of those people, then it's a matter of understanding that and there are people out there who may understand you better.




With that Sun in the 10th, I wouldn't be surprised to hear this. This can signify a need to express and be acknowledged on a public platform. I see an artistic public performance tied in nicely with a Libra Midheaven with its ruler in the 10th House conjunct the Sun.

It would also be a nice productive outlet for Scorpio's intensity and depth rather than it festering and tearing at you relentlessly. Translating those deep, tumultuous emotions into song/performance can result in a stunning and haunting show. Sometimes it can be easier for people to express themselves in such ways as opposed to talking about them.



Eh...I'm not an expert in nutrition or health, but I'm pretty sure just eating oranges for three days isn't a good idea. They're acidic and, with nothing else in your stomach to help with some of that citric acid, I'm pretty sure that can be bad. As far as questions of nutrition and diet are concerned, I would do research and talk to your doctor. Everyone's body is different and finding the right diet for you is personal and best done with the assistance of your doctor for your health and safety.
When you say "relationships" I think of all kinds of relationships. Friendships, family-like bonds, bf/gf, soulmates--- it could be any right?

Because I do find them in any category. May it be friendship, family, crush, love interest, associate, any! Although not a lot. Being such a scorpio, I really only keep in touch the ones I feel have connected to me in a special way. Sure, I can do the light kinds of friendships, but I don't stick to it naturally. It can somehow make me irritated and drained because often times I'm not completely myself with- its not my natural element. People often wonder why I'm completely stoic/a little restrained and conservative generally but come to life like a spitfire whenever I'm with the closest friends I've ever had. Usually, I only have one or two people with me like that. So if I have acidentally showed that side of me in public, they feel like they've just seen another personality emerging out from me lol.

But my love life is very... maybe not completely- but almost nonexistent. Ha. I can't date if I don't intend to marry you or if I can't see a future with you. Probably why my "crushes" are mostly silent and secret--cuz its just a fantasy and I don't intend to chase them anyway in the first place.

But when you say highly rewarding, what do you mean? In what way is it rewarding to me?

This sun-venus conjunction is hella tight, idk what to make of it. Its also in a parallel aspect, which still functions like a conjuction from what I've heard.

Moon in Aquarius conjunct Uranus actually helps me rationalize feelings and situations. I'm not completely emotionless, very far from it actually. Not sure, but I think my Moon also sextiles my Pluto (6degrees wide though) and the info about that aspect resonates with me. But with the Aquarian element, I am able to cool down, detach whenever I need to and just think rationally. It has saved me a lot of times from doing things so recklessly. The insight I have here is quite fascinating actually, I get to "examine" my own emotions and urges and I understand them in a way that I am another person viewing another person in therapy. It sounds like I'm on the outside looking in, but in a good way I guess.

The reason why I'm constantly worried about the fulfillment of my dreams NOW is because it took me 16 years to deny it deep within me. I always had to tell myself to be practical. I always shot myself down for thinking and asking for that kind of success when I'm really "not good enough", you know? I was always saying 'yes' to other people who'd say over and over again that I would be the one to follow my mother's footsteps. And life situations have always pushed me into thinking that because this was the only way Icould get out of the pain and struggle in my life, only to find that I was sinking even deeper into my fears. I've always had that fear of failure, disappointment, most especially regret. Now that I'm typing this, it actually sounds a lot like the Saturnian kind of expression. The negative one perhaps. But now I'm finally at peace with who I really am & what I really want, life starts adding more blocks and obstacles to prevent me from pursuing it or from moving forward.

But I don't know, maybe it's also a matter of perspective too.
It's also hard because there will be times when I find myself doubting...myself. It's so hard to relieve myself from those doubts. Sometimes I ask myself "is that what you really want? What if it doesn't make you happy? Is it worth all the pain and sacrifice? Or are you just in a state of delusion thinking that It'll make you happy when it really won't?"

The 10th house influence here certainly adds the Capricornian influence if I do say so myself. I'm really goal oriented but also ambitious in nature. What's interesting is that my way of thinking has changed... before it was "I wish I could be like that" but now it's "My goal is to be like that... or be better!" I'm also glad you pointed out that this Scorpio influence could still be a good blend with performing arts as to releasing that intensity depth. I always feel like I have a lot to offer but it gets caged inside because of several reasons, and one of them is when I'm performing. Always was skeptic of this Scorpio influence in my chart and why I always had the biggest urge to be out there to express when Scorpio is all about hidden intensity and secrets. And yeah, I guess it also makes sense that the ruler of my MC is also in the 10th house conjunct my Sun, and also the fact that I still have a Firey undertone to my ascendant, and that Leo is in my 8th house cusp. I guess I gotta transform myself to be more of those firey qualities because I do lack fire in my chart.

As for the the health/diet, I've been cutting down sugar. Mom just told me that my dad's family has a history of diabetes. also with fats because-- high blood pressure, cholesterol. With my mom's side its the scoliosis, in which my sister acquired from an early age. Mom actually encourages me to eat salad and more leafy vegetables, and thank god I've stopped hating them too. They make me feel healthier and happier, but I'm still a huge lover of dark chocolate and some certain sweets so every now and then I treat myself with tiny bits of it.

To further my state of mind and body health, I'm planning to back to physical activities again, because I really do need an outlet for my somewhat chaotic Mars influence. Its part of the Thor's hammer pattern and is also the handle of my bucket chart pattern (not sure though, someone in this forum pointed it out for me so I thought I should also consider it). Used to do martial arts back in the day and swimming too. Would love to finally train myself on kickboxing as well.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 11-30-2017, 12:15 AM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
Such diets are common in naturopathy and I have tried it myself on multiple occasions with only positive results. The acid in fruits are not acid as meat or grains are, but will on oxidation become alkaline. But there is no reason to eat only oranges, any fruit is good. Just look up durianrider and freelee the banana girl on youtube, they are pretty famous in australia and have inspired a lot of people.
And sure we have different needs but we are all humans after all, and besides slight differences, allergies etc, we have the same physiological needs. It's not that one person should eat grass and another should eat meat, we have nearly the same requirements, with very small individual differences.
My family buys a bunch of bananas every week! Haha! These bananas get run out very easily because we eat them every day. Aside from that, we make it a habit to buy mixed fruit salads in the grocery store every month. But I orefer the ones with less milk and stuff, more on just the variety of cut sliced and chopped fruits. I love apples. They're my addiction but I'm not too fond of oranges.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 12-01-2017, 03:07 PM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

I really hate how I'm slowly falling back into my old pattern...

I thought I could be fine now. At the very least. But it keeps getting worse.

I now have at least 3 urges in a day to just crawl into a fetus position and cry for as long as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-01-2017, 05:27 PM
findingmyself findingmyself is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

Your Scorpio stellium jumps at me. My experience with people having stelliums is that they prefer to take the path of least resistance. Scorpios specifically LOVE internalising things. So possibly you're feeling both comfortable and despising getting into the patterns (Sun challenges), because it's easier to stay than change.

Someone mentioned your Taurus Saturn in 4th. That already should tell you that your "home" environment can affect your emotion. The more you're holed up in the environment, the more toxic it can become. The challenging aspects on your Saturn are pulling you apart, and you feel the need to take action, but your stellium makes you feel too comfortable to want to DO.

It's time to turn those challenging aspects to opportunities. This means taking your mental and emotional frustration out as actions, and not do it alone. Meditation and self-affirmation alone is not enough, because you're still doing in in your comfort. Go out. Go out. I cannot emphasise this enough -- Go Out. Live.

Try reading on natal Saturn sesquiquadrate Mars to figure out how to deal with your assertion. Your sensitivity may actually help you, so you need to acknowledge them, embrace them, and transform those energy positively. Doubt is normal. Stress is normal. Without doubt, you wouldn't appreciate confidence fully. Without stress, you couldn't appreciate tranquility fully when it comes.

Your Libra MC can help you channel these sensitivity and your life experiences, into efforts or jobs that harmonise/balance people's lives yet still stay true to yourself. You can start figuring out where/what to start on based on what you love to do or brings you happiness during your childhood. Your sensitivity may have provided you a clear knowledge that can be harnessed to create new opportunities for yourself (Mercury trine Jupiter).

Take care, and I hope you will get the help you need OUTSIDE of just astrology. Astrology is knowledge of energy, and energy can be manipulated. Astrology doesn't define your life, but your attitude and action do.

Last edited by findingmyself; 12-01-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-01-2017, 08:42 PM
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by findingmyself View Post
Your Scorpio stellium jumps at me. My experience with people having stelliums is that they prefer to take the path of least resistance. Scorpios specifically LOVE internalising things. So possibly you're feeling both comfortable and despising getting into the patterns (Sun challenges), because it's easier to stay than change.

Someone mentioned your Taurus Saturn in 4th. That already should tell you that your "home" environment can affect your emotion. The more you're holed up in the environment, the more toxic it can become. The challenging aspects on your Saturn are pulling you apart, and you feel the need to take action, but your stellium makes you feel too comfortable to want to DO.

It's time to turn those challenging aspects to opportunities. This means taking your mental and emotional frustration out as actions, and not do it alone. Meditation and self-affirmation alone is not enough, because you're still doing in in your comfort. Go out. Go out. I cannot emphasise this enough -- Go Out. Live.

Try reading on natal Saturn sesquiquadrate Mars to figure out how to deal with your assertion. Your sensitivity may actually help you, so you need to acknowledge them, embrace them, and transform those energy positively. Doubt is normal. Stress is normal. Without doubt, you wouldn't appreciate confidence fully. Without stress, you couldn't appreciate tranquility fully when it comes.

Your Libra MC can help you channel these sensitivity and your life experiences, into efforts or jobs that harmonise/balance people's lives yet still stay true to yourself. You can start figuring out where/what to start on based on what you love to do or brings you happiness during your childhood. Your sensitivity may have provided you a clear knowledge that can be harnessed to create new opportunities for yourself (Mercury trine Jupiter).

Take care, and I hope you will get the help you need OUTSIDE of just astrology. Astrology is knowledge of energy, and energy can be manipulated. Astrology doesn't define your life, but your attitude and action do.
That's the thing! I don't think I'm getting the help outside or in my immediate surroundings its because everyone always thinks I can "handle everything" even when I'm reaching out. Whenever I ask advice, they cut it short and be like "Don't worry, it'll fade soon."

And I do believe them. Sometimes they can see me as someone strong and thats good but it's also bad because they'll never give the effort and time to understand what I really feel and why I need help. I have been going out a lot. Just last night I was at a youth concert. The concert was great but the people I was with were too, but its like when i don't think about what I do and be completely myself, it just becomes awkward for them because the way I assert myself seems weird... for them.

And its always that way. Around strangers or friends I'm not that close with. Also sometiems with close friends. I'm trying my best to be out there too, I'm taking part of a chorale competition this Christmas, I'm invited to a lot of parties, I've been talking to my new classmates and schoolmates, my social lofe is rather active now compared to before. But its like the more I expose myself out there, the more I expose myself to new people, friends and places, the fear gets stronger.

The fear of doing something wrong to offend someone. The fear of making someone dislike me. The fear of being gossiped. The fear of being lied and manipulated to. The fear of making anyone disappointed. The anxiety gets stronger. And I always tell myself that it should be okay because I cant please everyone, but it can just all come bursting out one night... the fear gets stronger because I HAVE noticed some people like this. It's like I have to watch my every move again cuz I think I might cause some drama again. This fear really annoys me because it also paralyzes me. One minute, I think I'm doing okay around these people, the next i just wanna run and hide and cry.

I just wanted to dump this here because y'all wouldn't want to read it anyway haha. I wrote this on my journal too but it got too long and my hand is tired from all the writing I did yesterday. I talked to my close friends about it, I talked to one person in particular but they ended not giving me any advice because he's not sure what to say about it. I always feel like everyone's out to get me and I really don't know. I shouldn't care and just do what makes me happy, but sometimes I can't seem to fight it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-02-2017, 01:07 AM
findingmyself findingmyself is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Re: What gifts and strengths do you see in the chart?

I'm not a practicing therapist, and I presume neither are the friends and family members that you reach out for help. If your fear is to the point that is detriment to your daily routine, I suggest you get professional help.
I hope you find the answer and accept yourself.

Last edited by findingmyself; 12-02-2017 at 07:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, gifts, strengths

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2014, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.