Secretly inlove/hurt?

marsScorp

Is she secretly in love with me and hurting because i am unavailable?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_secretly_in_love_with_me_hr.45955.21894.jpg
    astro_2gw_secretly_in_love_with_me_hr.45955.21894.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 49

HeartTree

I don't thinks so. You are Mars in libra (She is being Venus here) and you are at her house (7th) so you are the one who is more involved and thinking her/this situation. Venus is located at 9th house of brothers and sisters. Even thou Venus is at sign of srorpio it is only signing that she is thinks positively about you. Moon is not making contact to you or her. So not in love and not hurt. But I'm beginner in world of horary so maybe someone more experienced may confirm this to you.

marsScorp

I don't thinks so. You are Mars in libra (She is being Venus here) and you are at her house (7th) so you are the one who is more involved and thinking her/this situation. Venus is located at 9th house of brothers and sisters. Even thou Venus is at sign of srorpio it is only signing that she is thinks positively about you. Moon is not making contact to you or her. So not in love and not hurt. But I'm beginner in world of horary so maybe someone more experienced may confirm this to you.

Thanks i was just confused about her being in my 8th house (hidden) and wondered if chiron in the 12th plays any role in this question

HeartTree

Well Chiron is not usually considered in horary readings but it is in sign of Pisces and Jupiter is at 8th house with her. So this area (8th house matters) is something that she is strongly consenting right now. But I don't see it to be about you. I might be wrong too :)

marsScorp

Well Chiron is not usually considered in horary readings but it is in sign of Pisces and Jupiter is at 8th house with her. So this area (8th house matters) is something that she is strongly consenting right now. But I don't see it to be about you. I might be wrong too :)

Ah ok thanks was just wondering cause i noticed some hints maybe i over read her actions

Chrysalis

Moons recently left sun/ L5 and next aspects jupiter L12, and venus does receive you mars by sign so id say she does.

marsScorp

Moons recently left sun/ L5 and next aspects jupiter L12, and venus does receive you mars by sign so id say she does.

Thank you.. i have noticed something different in her she couldn't take her eyes off me she even made efforts to casually touch me which isn't like her. I am just concerned that she feels hurt by this situation since there is nothing i can do to change it.

Chrysalis

Moons already left L7 venus, then went to sun L5, then will next aspect L12 jupiter ....yes before leaving sign. All 3 aspects moons made/making is to do with her having secret feelings/crush or whatever it is.

HeartTree

Moons already left L7 venus, then went to sun L5, then will next aspect L12 jupiter ....yes before leaving sign. All 3 aspects moons made/making is to do with her having secret feelings/crush or whatever it is.

Hmmm...okay i believe you. But I thought the aspect should be conjunction to this be a yes answer to this question and not square? When the question is formed as it is? also sun was already separating at the moment question was asked. And aspect was only trine. (If not then I feel people are giving mixed instructions here to people about how horary is working)

Last edited: