Frawley's Method not working

efot

Hi guys,
As you know, we are using generally frawley's (or similar) method.
In this forum, there were a discussions in the past whether this way works or not.
My idea is negative for this method. For me, too much things are missing.

Almost 1 month, im using horary astrology and i can say it works more more than frawleys.
Reading a chart is sometimes piece of cake. But not much chances for looking all matches of week (for myself).
Couple of matches a week...
I'm still using this way and i was thinking a group that will work on horary for european matches.

In this way, we will have too much comments for matches and too much charts for one match.
Can let deeply analysed for matches.

So, are there anybody who wanna cooperate?
or
Are there any people who use horary for football?

Take care all!

Loda41

Hi guys,
As you know, we are using generally frawley's (or similar) method.
In this forum, there were a discussions in the past whether this way works or not.
My idea is negative for this method. For me, too much things are missing.

Almost 1 month, im using horary astrology and i can say it works more more than frawleys.
Reading a chart is sometimes piece of cake. But not much chances for looking all matches of week (for myself).
Couple of matches a week...
I'm still using this way and i was thinking a group that will work on horary for european matches.

In this way, we will have too much comments for matches and too much charts for one match.
Can let deeply analysed for matches.

So, are there anybody who wanna cooperate?
or
Are there any people who use horary for football?

Take care all!
Is there a link that shows the basic points of Frawley's method?

dr. farr

I think he has a website, and he has published books on this subject; from a review of his methodology and its results, I do not believe Frawley's method works above chance in sports predictions. You know who I think has the most to say, and whose results are impressive-our own Goca (Fensi88) who has posted here on AW for years, and whose results are better than Frawley could ever hope for!
Goca should publish a book on this subject::joyful: forget Frawley!:sideways:

(Note: I have been experimenting for the past couple of years with my own sports prediction models: but regarding the models that are already out there, Goca has impressed me by far the most)

david starling

I think he has a website, and he has published books on this subject; from a review of his methodology and its results, I do not believe Frawley's method works above chance in sports predictions. You know who I think has the most to say, and whose results are impressive-our own Goca (Fensi88) who has posted here on AW for years, and whose results are better than Frawley could ever hope for!
Goca should publish a book on this subject::joyful: forget Frawley!:sideways:

(Note: I have been experimenting for the past couple of years with my own sports prediction models: but regarding the models that are already out there, Goca has impressed me by far the most)

Just a fun comment: I almost invariably like the team that will lose! Easy money betting on the other team! :biggrin:

gecko235

just to point something out:

in my software thread you find almost every game of the day in the top leagues

the system is based on frawleys considerations for a match and also gocas colour method is applied

im not saying its flawless but its worth a glance if you dont have time to check every match

u can quickly find the angles on the beginning of the match, moons aspects to rulers and pof & pov; planets conjunctions and aspects to pof& pov as well as sign changes and probable goal times

this is one of the reasons i post the tips; so that you can get an idea of the celestial alignments for many matches without erecting charts for every game :alien:

all the best

gecko