John Frusciante

sequestra

Ex guitarist of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and **** awesome musician all-round in his own right. His details are accurately logged on astrotheme (http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/John_Frusciante) but the exact time of birth is unknown. Anyone care to posit a guess on his rising?

I'm thinking earthy taurus perhaps?

imgjohn%20frusciante3.jpg

john-frusciante-red-hot-chili-peppers-rhcp-513.jpg

john-frusciante-256365.jpg

Cheers!

LeoCassandra

hmm i would agree on Taurus ASC... In 1992 he developed a depression and started to use heroine/influence of transit? chiron or saturn?/ drugs: maybe Neptune in 8th house? he got 2 hard aspects with neptune: square from mercury and inconjunction from mars. Huge sucess at young age 1988-1991 maybe jupiter transit to MC. North node should be in 9th,10th or 11th house. Musically Im completely deaf:crying: (however i have great artistic taste :cool::biggrin:) but i've heard that he's a technically genius or at least he's very good---> uranus aspecting MC?

sequestra

Thank you so much for your input Cassandra! You really did your research/know your stuff as well, so much appreciated. He is technically a genius for sure, always ranked within the top 100 of all time. :sideways: