Profession and talent in writing

Maries

I'm getting mixed messages from astrologers. I receive a personalized horoscope every day. I've recently been trying to write again. Just at the time when I was concidering this, my horoscope said, " You are being unrealistic in your talent." Okay, but other astrologers have said I DO have talent. Can I be published? Should I continue to pursue this? Help! Another astrologer told me I don't have the self discipline. Again-- okay, but does that mean I do not have the talent? I had a karmic horoscope done for me and it said quite clearly in bold capital letters, WRITE. Help please.

Oh--and can you tell by one's chart if they will acieve fame not in their lifetime, but after death? Did anyone look at Van Gogh's chart, for example and see that he would fail during his lifetime, but know that after his death he would become world famous?
Maries

3-27-1959, 1:37 AM, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

RockFish

Great read, Caprising.

I'd like to add that what caught my attention the most in your chart, Maries, is the very cool trine between Mercury-Sun in 3rd and Uranus in the 8th. If we interpret 8th house as the place which indicates "what we receive from others", I'd say that you might well make profit out of what you write (somebody correct me if I am wrong, cos 8th house is a "slippery" one to me), particularly because Uranus rules masses, so it might help achieving a broad projection of your work.

The square between Sun-Mercury and Saturn in the 1st indicates that working in long-term projects will be a bit hard. Elaborating a complicated and too structured book, which will take a lot of time to be finished, is a challenge and might "paralyze" you, and maybe the trine with Uranus shows that you will feel more comfortable if you write in a freerer style. In others words, as Caprising said, your pen must be very active (Aries), and maybe what troubles you the most is the concern with the structure (Saturn) of a written work, for example, or concerns with literary traditions. I'd say that you will do very well if you let it flow. Focus on action (Aries).

starlink

Hi Maries,

I receive a personalized horoscope every day.

Please dont live by these things. Personalized (computerized) horoscopes just do not give good information. You are really better off here in the Forum when some good Astrologers can look at your chart and give you sound information like both Caprising and Rockfish have done. Never ever pay for these computerized reports. Sure, something will always be said that might come true, but it is us who bend the words a bit and what not and then we say: WOW, look at this, this really happened to me. I have seen loads of them by clients who showed them to me and said: Look, "they" (not realizing that it is a computer with inputs that fit certain aspects) said this or that. Rubbish, that's what I say. Everyone is unique, you cannot have personalized astrological interpretations send to you made by a person, no matter how "personalized" they tell you it is. You just do what you believe you CAN do, and that is clearly writing. Good luck! Starlink

RockFish

Yeah, sure! From a Cap Rising to another, :D .

I will send you a private message, so that we won't derail Maries thread.