Women who fall in love with dangerous men

Catatonia

There are plenty of guesses, but we'd need at least one, and better, a couple of charts of these women.

Take note of the reasons stated above and the astro indicators of those factors. For example: What are some of the explosive, violence indicative aspects that we know of?

I'll use a hypothetical Mars in Scorpio square Pluto in Leo, opposite Moon in Aquarius conjunct Mercury in Aquarius sextile Venus in Aries and inconjunct Saturn in Scorpio.

Now, did you get all of that? lol! Let's break it down.

Moon - Aquarius
Mercury - Aquarius
Venus - Aries
Mars - Scorpio
Saturn - Scorpio
Pluto - Leo

In these placements (that are very likely and real), there are tons of squares and oppositions and some sextiles and trines.

We have to remember some basic rules about astrology. Don't make generalizations, don't think that any basic combo of malefics produces a violent person or killer, and don't think that trines and sextiles are all that a bag of potato chips.

On with the astrology: Let's pretend this woman is a nocturnal birth, with her Sun falling below the horizon (below the ascendant). This makes for her Moon to signify the mother, Saturn the father. Now, she's already a tense little thing as shown by her chart, lots and square and oppositions to WORK through. It's a challenge, but not impossible by any means.

Let's make some things clear about the aspects before we move on:

A). Squares produce activity and are tense and challenging.
B). Oppositions are also tense and challenging, but they are conflicting forces.
C). Trines produce harmony and are freeflowing.
D). Sextiles share the same gender and are said to be positive.
E). Inconjuncts are also known as quincunxes and make for two planets unable to "see one another". Inconjuncts are considered aversions.

Moon conjunct Mercury in Aquarius: She's probably very intelligent, in tune with her emotions only when she needs to be, but detaches very easily especially due to this conjunction. (Probably this way towards her mother or her mother is this way also)

Mars conjunct Saturn: With Mars in dignity and Saturn being disposed and conjuncted by it, she's probably a cold, fiesty little thing. Her father is probably very strict and cold, aggressive and controlling, perhaps a military man or also violent)

Mars square Pluto: explosive, little things into big things and vice vera, impulse, rashness, violence, dangers around machinery

Saturn square Pluto: we've got the lord of all that is cold and karmic in a bad relationship with the lord of the underworld, this produces a conflicting force between the need to be responsible and mature (Saturn) with the need to be an explosive and controlling (Pluto).

These are some of the 'big' aspects. There are plenty of other big aspects, but they are more common, I suppose:

- Moon+Mercury opposition Pluto
- Moon+Mercury square Mars+Saturn
- Venus inconjunct (aversion) to Mars
- Venus inconjunct (aversion) to Saturn
- Venus trine Pluto (produces harmony to be in the dangerous relationships)
- Moon+Mercury sextile Venus (communication+harmony in the dangerous relationships)

Let's put this into the houses: (nocturnal chart, sun below the horizon) and I haven't 'given' her a Sun sign yet, but let's leave this one open and assume she was born at night making her Sun nocturnal

Ascendants: Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo
- anything under the ascending/descending line stands as below the horizon

So, if we say that she's a Taurus ascendant, we can say

1st House - Taurus
2nd - Gem
3rd - Cancer
4th - Leo (Pluto)
5th - Virgo
6th - Libra
7th - Scorpio (Mars+Saturn)
8th - Sagittarius
9th - Capricorn
10th - Aquarius (Moon+Mercury)
11th - Pisces
12th - Aries (Venus)

Here we have Venus, the loving force, in detriment in Aries and hidden in the house of secrets and hidden enemies.

Pluto is in the 4th (using whole sign houses), leading to a controlling, fixed force in the home life.

Mars and Saturn are conjunct in the 7th, her house of love partners (serious relationships). Here, she seeks out the partner that is symbolic of Mars conjunct Saturn, square Pluto, square her Moon and Mercury, and inconjunct her Venus. She looks for the explosive, dominating partner that has tension with her emotional needs (Moon/mother), using her hidden Venus as a driving force for the cooperation of the killer (or violent criminal) to become romantically harmonious with her. Due to the positive aspects with her Venus, she is able to utilize it for that same purpose--creating relationships with the prisoners, hidden in their cells, corrupt, and enemies of everyone.

Here, she can thrive on the disharmony and tension of the squares, the conflict of the oppositions, and the 'loving' force that the 12th house detrimented Venus produces.

Okay, I tried to make this as simple as possible. If there's anything anyone wants to elaborate on, let me know.

Catatonia

Carole

It's difficult to pinpoint something like this, but I guess a mix of the following could be present in the charts of such women:

1. Retrograde Mars in 12th square Saturn, for example. Their own aggresiveness cannot be freely or fully expressed, so they attract it from outer sources. Women with Mars in hard aspects with Saturn may attract violent, ill-natured men.

2. Venus in hard aspects with Neptune. This may make them see only what they want to see, regarding love.

3. Neptune in hard aspect with the Sun. Hard aspects bring out the worst traits of Neptune and my give them a need to help or save problematic men, and/or attract them.

I'll take a look into Lilly's aphorisms to see if I can find something else about this.

Carole

Last edited:

Moondance

Thanks for this interesting post and the answers posted so far. I hope lots more people have ideas, as it is fascinating. If I had to say, I would lean towards the Neptune hard aspects with indicators of past abuse, such as Mar/Pluto hard aspects, or even Sat/Pluto/moon configurations added on. Any real charts available out there?

Catatonia

First and foremost, you just CAN'T bring it down to something specific. Everyone is different, aspects are different, reasons are different. Like I mentioned above, look for aspects indicative of the nature of the female. Excessive delusion/fantasty as a primary thing can be manifested through Neptune. Extreme attraction to the eminence of a very violent person would probably be indicated by some harsh aspects in a public house (such as the 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) etc.

A 12th house Mars Retrograde doesn't have to be violent or even a contributing factor necessarily. In fact, Mars Retrograde can manifest as internalized energy and Mars in the 12th is hidden. It can definitely flow both ways. :) (Just an example)

When looking at the woman's chart, she may or may not, but has a very good chance of sharing some aspects with the violent person/killer. Like I stated prior, those Mars/Saturn/Pluto aspects were within the chart of the woman, but the killer may just have those.

In fact, to elaborate, the female may have Sun conjunct Mars square Venus with the Sun being her 5th or 7th house ruler, and bam..she's attracted to a killer with tons of explosive aspects.