will anything long term develop between us?

prookie

Hi,

Met a new guy at a BBQ last Saturday and wanted to know if this will develop into anything significant.

I am signified by jupiter in the 8th house (future) and he is signfied by the moon in the 5th house. Even though there are no aspects b/t the planets the moon and sun which represents him are squaring plus the moon and venus are trine and venus is located in the 4th house. Or am I just being overly opptimistic?

Any help will be appreciated

Summery Joy

prookie,

When I read this;
prookie said:
Met a new guy at a BBQ last Saturday

I did not read the rest of the sentence. I immediately scrolled down to see if the chart has an early ASC, an indication of premature questions. An Early ASC is at the 3rd degree or before. Yours is at 3:55, less than one degree beyong the early limit. Your chart is fit for judgement but it still does have quite an early ASC indicating premature assumptions.

OK. So you are signified by Jupiter Rx in Scoprio in the 8th house. It's the first time I hear that the 8th house represents the future. Where did you read that? What I know is that the 8th house give accidental dibility which adds up on the essential dibility Jupiter laready has by being in Rx moition and Via Combusta.

His significator as short term partner is the Moon, the ruler of the first house. As a long term partner, his significator is Mercury, the ruler of the 7th.

Let's take Mercury first because your horary is concerned with in a long term relationship.

Mercury and Jupiter are mutually applying to a square, which may say yes but with difficulty. However, the aspect could only be perfected by Jupiter carries on the Rx motion. Jupiter will actually turn direct and move in the other direction throwing all the work on Mercury. Unfortunately, Mercury will not be able to perfect that aspect as it will turn Rx itself and move in the opposite direction.

Looks like there will be some potential but you will change your mind. It is possible that you will do so because you will be out of a phase or will not need him anymore. Just as you do that, he'll change his mind too and will not fight to make it work.

If we look at the 5th house for potential of casual romance, the picture is much brighter. The cusp of the 5th house is in cancer, which makes his almuten Jupiter, your significator. This is good affinity. His actual significator, the Moon, applies to Saturn. Jupiter will too as it will turn direct soon. There will be collection of light that way. However, there is no major mutual reception going on there.

Looks like you guy may have a shot at casual romance with the help of an external factor (a friend maybe). But it will not go further than that, that is if you choose to start something in the first place

prookie

Wow!

Thanks a lot for the interpretation. We had our first date last night and he's 12 years younger than me, a big surprise. Would mars being close to the 7th house signfy that? He's also a massage therapist (big bonus!) but also has medical problems, would the sun in the 5th house signify that?

It overall sounds like I will have more power in determining in which way this romance will proceed. Is this true??? I hope so. You said Jupiter was doubly detriment so it would seem like not.

Also when I met him he was with a woman he works with. I will probably see her at future social events away from the querent I'm asking about. Is she signfied by saturn? The external factor?

I feel more optimistic about this, thanks again!

Last edited:

prookie

update on romance prediction

Hi Sorehearted,

Just wanted to let you know that your prediction was highly accurate. We did not have a strong enough connection to see us through (no mutual reception) One night we went out with a woman who he works with, after seeing us together, she decided she wanted him (after I left she made a pass towards him) which made him feel confused (he is just coming out of another relationship) so then I changed my mind about him (your accurate prediction) and split.

Also I should tell you the night I met this guy, she was there also and hooked up with my guy friend, John. That only lasted one week and it was after that was over did she decide to go for my guy. Jeez!

I just have one question. I think this woman is represented by saturn in the chart b/c in the 6th house but she really tore us apart and didn't help us get together. Can Saturn work in a destructive way even though it was the planet that gave us a collection of light? Maybe there is more to come?

Summery Joy

Re: update on romance prediction

prookie said:
I just have one question. I think this woman is represented by saturn in the chart b/c in the 6th house but she really tore us apart and didn't help us get together. Can Saturn work in a destructive way even though it was the planet that gave us a collection of light? Maybe there is more to come?

Well, Saturn is a natural malefc in detriment. That's the worst kind. I guess I should have seen this coming. To answer your question, the collection of light is essential made up of both the Moon and Jupiter applying to Saturn. Jupiter applies to Saturn with with Rx motion and by a square. Nothing good can come out of that. On the other hand, the Moon applies to Saturn be a sextile and is received by it by exaltation. That's smooth energy and Saturn actually likes the Moon more than it likes Jupiter (Saturn receives Jupiter only by term).

Does this make things clearer for you?