30th Mar to 17th Apr : Challenging Skies

aquarius7000

Hi All,

I was watching the current transits last evening and noticed that a challenging period commences tomorrow and continues, in one way or another, until about the middle of April. A 'couple' of astrological factors contribute to this, as listed below. Some of these constellations, like Venus square Pluto might be more frequent, but the intersection and line-up of several factors together, within a given period of time and quite imminent, make me want to share them with you. While considering the time periods of the undermentioned aspects, I have taken planetary orbs of ± 2° into account in order to consider the periods when the influence might be felt most strongly, and as we are talking about fast-moving planets in this case.

Venus and Pluto
Venus is bracing itself 'backwards' this time, to go into a full square with Pluto, which starts later tomorrow, 30th March, and goes on uptil about 7th April, maintaining an orb of ± 2°. The square will be exact on Apr 3rd, at 10.00 AM (GMT). It last squared Pluto early morning on Feb 7th (when the square was exact) during its forward motion. During this period, Sun, Mer and Ven are all in Aries - the home of Mars, the sign of spontaneous, dynamic outbursts of energy; known for the three A's: action, agression and accidents. The Venus square Pluto aspect on the aforementioned days can especially mean a vent for pent-up jealousies and control issues in relationships, which might take their outlet in the form of arguments and minor conflicts. In a relationship with one's partner, it is best to live out these charged energies in, well, other ways;).

Mars and Saturn
Mars is barging forward to do what it usually does best, oppose, and this time the planet of structure and status quo, Saturn. Thankfully this will happen while it is still in Pisces, so its fire will be watered down a bit. The period to watch is between 2nd and 8th April, when the opposition is between an orb of ± 2°. On 5th Apr, it will be head-on at 1.00 PM (GMT). During this period Sun, Mer and Ven will still be in Mars' sign of Aries, so there will be quite a bit of fiery energy in the air, or, with Saturn and Mars, better said on earth. This is a difficult period to maintain harmony within and without, especially for those with either stelliums or born in the sign of Aries, or the opposite-lying sign (as stellium in Aries) of Libra, or the other opposite-lying sign (as Mars in Pisces) of Virgo. Capricorn/Aquarius and Virgo, Saturn's natural homes and where it is currently residing, respectively, could also get to 'feel the heat'. One might see 'red' more often than usual, feel easily aggravated and provoked by others, and, feel like lashing out verbally or even physically to let that until yet pent-up, gush of energy out of the system. One might also be more accident prone during this period, with an increased risk of fractures, burns and scalds, and cuts and abrasions. It is also wise to avoid large groups of people and crowded places during this period.

Mars and Uranus
After closely opposing Saturn, and before finally entering into its own domicile, Aries, on April 23rd, Mars will first go to meet Uranus in Pisces. The period of ± 2° orb falls between 11th to 17th April, with the exact conjunction (energies synergise) of the two most action-oriented planets on Apr 14th, at 5.00 AM (GMT). This again is a time to be that wee bit extra cautious as far as accidents go. One might feel charged with sudden spurts of highly volatile energy, which needs to come out of one's system, and might lead one to engage in almost rash and 'spasmodic' action, thereby increasing the chance of physical and/or nervous breakdown. One might do well to keep physically busy in something as simple as household chores or a 'walk in the park', but to avoid risk-strung sports and other such activities, so as to maintain an outlet for that very dynamic energy.

How acutely each of us might experience these 'transitory' constellations, and how well we might be able to cope with them, will astrologically depend on our own natal charts plus which aspects in there get triggered by these transits; and logically on one's own common sense and mental make-up.;) Also, *the aim of this post is simply to study the skies in relation to our own being and surroundings, come to this thread and share our experiences in order to grow astro-logically, and not to cause fear or nervousness*. On a more 'mundane' note, the aforementioned constellations may (also) be experienced indirectly by the native and more directly by his surroundings/country/world, for e.g. Saturn-Mars in the form of road accidents, or Ura-Mars in the form of air accidents (of which quite a few have already happened in the past few months during the Ura-Sat opposition).

Best,
:)AQ7

Last edited:

kindjali

Hi,

Well, Venus retrograde is messing hard on me this time.
I cannot establish normal comunication, my Mars is in Sag on 25:46, I have to be extra careful.Uranus and Mars gonna square my natal Mars. Better that I post after that what happened. Yesterday Mars conjucted my Moon in Piscies, so I had emotional bursts of emotions and anger.
I am trying to keep the balance inside.
I think this is hard time with Caps with SUn between 0-4 deegrees, because with Pluto conjucting natal Sun and square of Pluto and retro Venus, I cannot imagine what is going on inside them or it will. Maybe some Capricorn can share thoughts. New Moon in Aries didn't solve anything, or had positive influence. Quite opposite.
Thanks for tip.

K.

Neptune Rising

Thanks Aquarius! Looks like intersting skies, the Venus Pluto square could be interesting, especially as it happens around the Mars/Saturn opposition. Would this inhibit the male energy that might otherwise help work through the Venus/Pluto square energies in a, erm, productive way? :p

kindjali said:
Well, Venus retrograde is messing hard on me this time.
I cannot establish normal comunication, my Mars is in Sag on 25:46, I have to be extra careful.Uranus and Mars gonna square my natal Mars. Better that I post after that what happened. Yesterday Mars conjucted my Moon in Piscies, so I had emotional bursts of emotions and anger.
I am trying to keep the balance inside.

I also have Mars in the 1st house at 25 Sagitarius. Mars rules my 4th house. Good point, I'm watching too. I am hoping to move house, so a square to my 4th house ruler might help bring something out, I hope its not aggression though.

NR

starlink

Thank you for sharing this with us Aquarius. I have Mars and Venus in Aries in my 5th house and Venus trine Pluto. Venus rules my Sun. I will be extra careful but somehow feel it could well reflect on my children as well. Both are going through extreme tense and difficult times right now, especially my son in his new job. It looks as if he is in the grip of Algol!! Will let you know what my experiences are by the end of April!

Mars in Pisces, mmm..... conjunct Uranus, exactly conjunct my 5th house cusp!!. I will be abroad during that time. Maybe a sudden unexpected romantic encounter? These two planets also happen to trine exactly my Jupiter, ruler of the 2nd and my Ascendant at 25°.
I will definitively let you know if anything exciting will happen in my life during or shortly after this period:)

Starlink
Cheers, Starlink

LionKing

I knew something was wacky when Venus went retro and my vehicles transmission went haywire about the same time. (I know I know but Libra is my natal 3rd H sign) I knew I had to make some repair to it. So here it goes and I'm sure all things will go well. V/r LionKing

4leafclovah

Thanks for this info Aquarius! Things have been rough lately and I am worried about all the transits you listed, particularly Venus/ Pluto because I also have t. Pluto sq. natal Venus right now . Mars/Uranus really has me nervous since they will exactly conjunct my Jupiter in the 8th and sextile my Mars at 24 Cap/6th, which doesn't sound that bad because of the soft aspect,but I have this aspect square in my natal. I also have a lot of other activity involving Uranus in my chart( t.Pluto sextile Uranus,Prog.Jup conjunct Mars in Aqua) Something is about to give.

cassanra

I am in hopes that the Venus and Pisces involvement will soften things but noted on the news another 'mad shooter' killing eight in a nursing home of all things...argh
Today Venus is conjunct my Asc at 5 degrees and I am having increasing problems with feelings of frustration, ear aches, headaches, tension around my head and neck. T-Pluto is within minutes of MC. At the 3 degree mark Venus will square MC.
The sun and merc oppose natal north node. I am not looking forward to today at all.
The inherit problem as I see it is the Venusian energy makes me feel well ..lazy..I have things I am wanting to do but can not find the ...umpf to do it.
Mars in Pisces...yikes..in my 12th house ...yikes, yikes. My natal moon is at 22 59 degrees virgo (6th house ) and sun is at 22 38 Gemini (3rd house). Remember Mars is a trigger planet.
I suspect it will trigger the Uranus opposition to the moon and square to sun.
Yes, I will be careful...try to be careful but I have noticed I am driving a little differently and my poor geriatric care could fall apart at any time...please not now!
Of note: a mars in pisces is less energetic and right now again I have very little will to do anything which is a total aggravation to me.
I too will keep you posted and I am curious to see how everyone else is going to experience this. I think we all have something to learn. Thanks for the heads up...

Neptune Rising

Its very interesting to see how this can affect everyone.
I just realised, Venus rules my 10th and 5th houses, there are already power struggles building up at my current job.

Mars rules my 4th and Saturn rules my 2nd. Opps, that could show restrictions in my plan to move house because of money.

byjove

Account Closed
Wow, it's really about to get hot around here, isn't it?! And quite of few people with charts which should resonate the energies strongly.

Meme me
Aries; Sun, Jupiter, north node
Pisces: Venus, Mercury, MC

I'll post anything interesting. And great new piece Aquarius!

EJ53

Banned
Thanks for the warning AQ7...........Thought I was "in the clear", but then noticed Mars hits the fan for me on 22nd April.

EJ:)

4leafclovah

cassanra said:
I am in hopes that the Venus and Pisces involvement will soften things but noted on the news another 'mad shooter' killing eight in a nursing home of all things...argh
Today Venus is conjunct my Asc at 5 degrees and I am having increasing problems with feelings of frustration, ear aches, headaches, tension around my head and neck. T-Pluto is within minutes of MC. At the 3 degree mark Venus will square MC.
The sun and merc oppose natal north node. I am not looking forward to today at all.
The inherit problem as I see it is the Venusian energy makes me feel well ..lazy..I have things I am wanting to do but can not find the ...umpf to do it.
Mars in Pisces...yikes..in my 12th house ...yikes, yikes. My natal moon is at 22 59 degrees virgo (6th house ) and sun is at 22 38 Gemini (3rd house). Remember Mars is a trigger planet.

I have been feeling very unsure of myself since Mars entered Pisces and have been more sensitive than usual, which for me has been hard to deal with.

kindjali

I made stupid thing 1 hour ago...Tried to contact my Ex. No effort.
When you get born with Piscies Moon, you can't control it, you can only live with it...But still, Cap inside me thinks: "You idiot".
They should put me in Sanatorium. Mercury and SUn are conjucting my IC, Mars conjucting Moon, soon rx Venus gonna square my Sun.

K.

aquarius7000

The Venus-Pluto aspect is an 8th-5th house thing for me. I got some stuck work completed at the tax office. I should though also mention here that the stellium in Aries (active energy) is falling in my 8th house, and that tr-Uranus is at the doorstep of the 8th, conjunct natal Jup there.

With Venus ruling my 3rd and 10th houses, and the currently building up Sat-Mars opposition falling across my 1st & 7th houses, I can really feel some tension around me, esp at my workplace and in general communication with others. With Venus retro (ruler of 3rd & 10th), I feel I have automatically withdrawn myself a bit and am trying to keep a low profile. In a meeting yesterday, while discussing a customer's case, the involved parties were busy passing the buck onto others and the atmosphere was more charged and louder than usual.

But, not to worry, the healers of the world are coming together. Yes, I will leave you wondering for a bit, until I complete my next post around the weekend.

;)AQ7

kindjali

If somebody needs emotional healing after what I am going through from 10th march is me....I wanted good to me and to everybody, and what I got from it?
Getting stupid...I hope that Jupiter conjucting natal Venus (this week on deegree) gonna give me some help in this matters...

Neptune Rising

Pluto is also going retrograde this weekend.

1st April, :D April fools day, Moon will form opposition with travelling Pluto, forming a t-square to poor Venus. Oops thats tomorrow 11pm (uk time).
That happens when Moon is in my 7th house, Pluto in my 1st, and Venus in my 3rd. Perhaps I'll hear from someone. Transiting Moon trine natal Uranus, by surprise!

My natal 10th house Uranus (2,16 Scorp) is getting some interesting converstaions. Transiting Moon trine Uranus, tr Venus inconjunct it, Pluto in sextile. Well I am trying to change day jobs, and totally change career also.

Mars opposite Saturn also hits my natal Jupiter exactly during the oppositing. Jupiter rules my ascendant and 3rd house. Looks like an interesting weekend. Looks like a real reality check, Mars saying go ahead, you can do it! And Saturn there opposing saying, have you checked this, and double checked that?

NR

kindjali

I am torn apart...emotions, anger, unable to do anything.
Jupiter is coming on my natal Venus at 19:26 Aquarius, but I think that "poor" Jupiter cannot save my Venus anymore...I feel storm, but I don't have anything to fight it...hoping that something what I desire will come out of it in next 2 months are slim or none...

K.