Interesting matches

zarya

I think they must be of some relevance, but are they more important than chiron for example. They should be. Personally I used them as rulers a few years ago and they did produce some results.

Also I perceived sometimes quincunx to give results when touching point of fortune by ruler of 1st, 7th etc. This is something no one ever said in these predictions that work so I can not lean to some authority I can only experiment.

zarya

NBA

Raptors vs Bucks

odds
2.15 1.68

ant. mars inside 10th
*ASC win
moon sextile Venus
*ASC win

DSC has no testimonies

Asc is favorite, is white and venus white is better than mars

A safe bet it should be for Milwaukee Bucks

Match.gif

zarya

Milwaukee lost but it should not have.
Why?

The answer must be uranus.
It makes a tight square to mc and ic and is in 7th house.

He turned it all upside down. The opposite of expected.

And the winner was not visible till the end, Bucks were down more than 20 points and they managed to even take the lead in the middle of 4th period, crazy.

This is how uranus worked out in this game and I have seen it before.

So when you see it near any cusp expect something weird, different of the thing you expect. this time a different result.

Conclusion: Uranus should be taken into account.

zarya

I will look at it but the game starts too late for me to wait for it to start so that I have the exact time.I may calculate with the approximation of 11-13 minutes after official start time, if the game starts at different time it makes drastic changes to chart so no use. Also the jersey colours, a thing I cannot predict. but lets do it with what we have.

When we look at a chart with day fortuna for this time we see an opposition of moon and fortuna

*DSC claim to wim
Antiscion of sun is close to MC within orb giving strength of dignity to ASC.
*ASC claim hard to lose.

A bit tough for prediction.

To make it worse I see that Utah Jazz will play as white so there is a conflict as they are favorite team and the Frawley method says favorite are supposed to lose here.

If we assign DSC to Utah by color then it is Utah with slight advantage if use the favorite system then Clippers have slight advantage.

Since the game starts at night fortuna for night in another chart is at 7 libra in trine with mars favoring the favorite, along with sun close to MC this other chart favors the dark team and the favorite which are two different teams as I understand.

So we have too many conflicting indicators for straightforward prediction. Different claims in different charts and ASC/DSC assignment clash in methods. Nothing clear and easy about predicting this.

Any betting suggestion for this game using facts in astrology with knowledge we have for now is impossible at least for me. Anyone else please?

Match.gif

I see also mars opposing antiscion of pluto in first chart again against ASC but then mercury mars and moon are working together for this ASC from gemini and aries, fighting, energetic hands.

Last edited:

gecko235

the way i see it clippers are not going to win

but i have pof and jupiter(retrogade) in your second house.. so choosing a good handicap might get you something as i dont expect a high point difference

might even be just 1 or 2 points difference but thats just an educated guess

7 points handicap should have some value

be careful though :rightful:

zarya

Vysocina Jihlava Vs FC Brno

Here we see ascendant better, ant. moon on MC and moon trines ant. fortune
good for ascendant

but there is also uranus in seventh in wide square to MC - probably nothing of that but there is Pluto on IC and also ant. moon oppo Pl.

According to Frawley bad stuff for favorites. And favorites are FC Brno according to betting live odds.

Gecko's points also favor the ascendant.

Colors method suggest it is Jihlava.

gzQe98g.gif

Last edited:

gecko235

first time live test

vysocina jihlava is associated with the gematria number 9. (mars) (dsc)

usually i avoid games with mixed testimony (colour-numbers etc) or go for a draw..

plus i see a goal before ht :)

Last edited:

zarya

After the match

Jihlava Brno 3 - 0

Good odds over 3.4 on Jihlav

Colors method nailed this one, also proved Frawleys theory on pluto damaging favorites.

And Jihlava is the last team on table and in a league of 16 teams Brno is in the safe zone, more than four places above.

zarya

first time live test

vysocina jihlava is associated with the gematria number 9. (mars) (dsc)

usually i avoid games with mixed testimony (colour-numbers etc) or go for a draw..

plus i see a goal before ht :)

today is number 6, goes well with number 9.

and in points chances were quite promising

/ Asc-points : 441/ Dsc-points: 1

Last edited:

zarya

Angers vs Lyon

this one has 66 points for asc against 1 of dsc

mars goes to oppose fortuna *DSC

fortuna together with ant pluto, good for underdog *DSC but this is going away since the game started later

sun quincunx fortuna -?
sun in 7th -* DSC
ant sun on mc -*ASC

By colors I must decide 1 for lyon

Match.gif

gecko235

Quilmes - Tallares de cordoba

quilmes record : LLLLL

mars lord 1 makes trine to part of victory

sun lord 10 a square to part of victory

---------

quilmes in white and resonating 6 (venus)

tallares red-blue (mars)

----------

pick 2 at 2.25

gecko235

Sun Apr 30 10:30 [AS Roma v Lazio Roma]

expected homecolours: red red red

expected awaycolours: white blue white

/ Asc-points : 216/ Dsc-points: 1101

picks; stats / colour / home-away / favourite

/ 1/ 1/ 2/ 2

odds 1 2

/ 1.86/ 3.98

scibet rating : attack home - defense home / attack away - defense away

/ 86.1 - 72.1/ 69.1 - 63.1

goalpoints

/ 260.0

asc-report

/ ruler1: Sun ruler10: Venus ruler5: Jupiter aspects: moon sext ru1

dsc-report

/ ruler7: Saturn ruler4: Mars ruler11: Mercury aspects: moon square pof
ru4 trine pof

asc-goalpoints

/ 40.0

asc-goaltime

/ Ru1 opp Pof 12.0:5.0 Ru1 opp Pof 12.0:10.0 Ru1 opp Pof 12.0:15.0 Ru1 opp Pof 12.0:20.0

dsc-goalpoints

/ 90.0

dsc-goaltime

/ Ru4 trine Pof 10.0:30.0 Ru4 trine Pof 10.0:35.0 Ru4 trine Pof 10.0:40.0 Ru4 trine Pof 10.0:45.0

neutral-goaltime

/ Msc change sign: 10.0:30.0 Moon square Pof: 10.0:30.0 Msc change sign: 10.0:35.0 Moon square Pof: 10.0:35.0 Moon square Pof: 10.0:40.0 Moon square Pof: 10.0:45.0 Asc change sign: 12.0:5.0 Asc change sign: 12.0:10.0

--------------------------------------------------

My Tipp : AS Roma

AS to take the lead in the first half ; 2:0 at halftime

Lazio scoring late in the second

ft: 2:1 / 1:1

-------------------------------------------------
END
classic example of wrong asc-dsc assignment

lazio took the lead , AS equalised and lazio went to win it 3:1

IF ONLY THERE WOULD BE A WAY TO TELL WHO IS WHO :p

Last edited:

zarya

We have fortuna on 4th cusp.

Then how come Ajax is in the lead!!?

Uranus is coming into square to fortune, and also uranus is in the seventh house making it angular which is a claim to interpret as different of what usual chart interpretation is. Which is for ASC to be more fortunate.

gecko235

i have moon trine mercury, ruler of "mars team" 5th house of luck

also gematria has ajax=9 (mars)

and lyon in reverse reduction = 6 (venus)

just my 2cent

(i am actually working on a method that is completely different but shows remarkable results, which im going to show soon after more research... that has white team as winners)

cheers :)