Too many retrogrades, too many aspects, too little going on

Kirka

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate a little help deciphering my natal, I find it very overwhelming :lol:
I have too many things going on which makes it difficult for me to see the essence of my chart, I always get lost while trying to interpret.

Maybe you'll see some other things more important, but this is what I see:
  • 6 retrograde planets (Venus and Jupiter direct)
  • 2 Grand Trines; one is earth (Mercury- Moon-Neptune), the other mixed (Sun-Moon-Neptune); also forming a Kite with Pluto
  • 3 T squares (Chiron-Moon-Mars; Chiron-MC-Moon;Mercury- AC-Saturn)
  • 2 Yods (Venus-Pluto-Moon; Chiron-Pluto-Neptune)
  • 1 Cradle (Uran- NN-Venus-AC)
  • Sun opp Pluto
  • Mars conj MC
  • Chiron opp MC and Mars
  • Venus trine MC
  • Moon square MC
  • NN opp MC
  • Uranus in 10th (Aquarius AC)
  • Pluto, Saturn and Mars in Scorpio
  • Sun, Venus and Mercury in 2nd house Aries
  • Regulus conj Moon

I'm interested in focal points of my n.chart (ruler; most prominent house etc.), if there is anything prominent sticking out (positive or negative) and anything related to vocation/career.

But whatever the interpretation of my chart may be, I just want to make a little observation in regard of Retrogrades and G.Trines.
It seems to me that I really feel those retrogrades and G.Trines but not in good way.
I feel them heavy like a chain around my legs pulling me behind, everything is so slow and lethargic but the time, the days just fly by.
My Mum used to say that my day has 48 h instead 24 h, because I was never in a hurry; but to me the time ran fast.
Sometimes I feel like my life is a still picture, and my perception of time is totally off...Is there anyway to jinx this off :unsure::lol::lol:

Anyways, if there is a good soul who is knowledgeable and willing to help I would be very grateful :smile:

Attachments

• Natal Chart_v2.PNG
    Natal Chart_v2.PNG
    145.2 KB · Views: 41

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate a little help deciphering my natal, I find it very overwhelming :lol:
I have too many things going on which makes it difficult for me to see the essence of my chart, I always get lost while trying to interpret.

Maybe you'll see some other things more important, but this is what I see:
  • 6 retrograde planets (Venus and Jupiter direct)
  • 2 Grand Trines; one is earth (Mercury- Moon-Neptune), the other mixed (Sun-Moon-Neptune); also forming a Kite with Pluto
  • 3 T squares (Chiron-Moon-Mars; Chiron-MC-Moon;Mercury- AC-Saturn)
  • 2 Yods (Venus-Pluto-Moon; Chiron-Pluto-Neptune)
  • 1 Cradle (Uran- NN-Venus-AC)
  • Sun opp Pluto
  • Mars conj MC
  • Chiron opp MC and Mars
  • Venus trine MC
  • Moon square MC
  • NN opp MC
  • Uranus in 10th (Aquarius AC)
  • Pluto, Saturn and Mars in Scorpio
  • Sun, Venus and Mercury in 2nd house Aries
  • Regulus conj Moon

I'm interested in focal points of my n.chart (ruler; most prominent house etc.), if there is anything prominent sticking out (positive or negative) and anything related to vocation/career.

But whatever the interpretation of my chart may be, I just want to make a little observation in regard of Retrogrades and G.Trines.
It seems to me that I really feel those retrogrades and G.Trines but not in good way.
I feel them heavy like a chain around my legs pulling me behind, everything is so slow and lethargic but the time, the days just fly by.
My Mum used to say that my day has 48 h instead 24 h, because I was never in a hurry; but to me the time ran fast.
Sometimes I feel like my life is a still picture, and my perception of time is totally off...Is there anyway to jinx this off :unsure::lol::lol:

Anyways, if there is a good soul who is knowledgeable and willing to help I would be very grateful :smile:

Yours is a good chart! You have Mars and Saturn in the 9th house...

waybread

Actually, your grand trine is part of a "kite" formation, pointing to Pluto. It involves your grand trine planets, but gets a lot of backbone from the Pluto-Mercury opposition.

I have 5 retrograde planets in my chart: I have the same ones you do, but you have Mars retrograde, as well. The outer planets go retrograde a lot of the time, so they are fairly common. With Mercury retrograde, our minds turn inward on what we've learned, turning over disparate facts that don't seem to fit, until we find the key that makes all of the facts make sense.

With Mars retrograde, Chiron square moon, and Saturn opposite sun, you may be very hard on yourself. Mars gives your natural aggression and assertiveness, but with the retrograde, it all gets turned inward. You might want to check your progressed chart at Astrodienst. Chances are that your Mercury and/or Mars have moved direct by progression. This doesn't change your natal blue print, but should help you to be more outward-looking.

You do have these indicators of being self-critical. Hopefully you've learned, over the years, how to develop more self-esteem. Probably there is nothing objectively wrong with you, just that you are hard-wired to feel as though there is.

With your sun and Venus in Aries, and a domiciled Mars on your mid-heaven, you do have the spirit of a woman warrior. If she's been imprisoned for way too long, I hope you can get her out to express your need for freedom and independence. She'll be helped by your Aquarius rising and nice trine between your sun and Uranus.

Kirka

First, thank you both for your interpretations :smile:

As for the kite, do you know perhaps how this backbone from the Pluto-Mercury opposition would manifest itself?

Regarding retrogrades, I think the Mercury R is often making me feel misunderstood as lots of times I would be in agreement with someone but the way I would state my agreement would make others feel as if I'm disagreeing. Do you have this too?
Also I feel more comfortable expressing my self in writing than in verbal communication, this could also be in part due to Mercury R.

I am self-critical but not to a point that I have low self esteem but rather that I expect a lot from my self, to excel in whatever I do and if I don't I get a bit disappointed with myself.
I do feel maladjusted for no reason at times, although I'm aware it's all just "in my head"; just an uncomfortable feeling inside so I always try to shake it off :smile:

Personally, I don't see the warrior woman in me :lol:
I'm to frightful and lack courage.
I hate it when I need to confront someone even if it's something totally irrelevant and benign :lol:

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord sat with mars over scorpio 9th, research-occult aptitudes,
retro sat-mars malefic, urological health issues,
luck-edu-father- travels stressed an delayed;
sat-mars own 9th scorpio settling at 28/36+, tending to distant lands;

retro sat-mars towards libra 8th, inimical for acq asc, opp sun-venus-mer aries,
stress in family-finances-health-relationship;

mer retro 2nd, perhaps better at written communications;

sat past 2.5yrs transit 10th ketu-sag,
rise-fall, change in career-job towards close of the transit especially,
and prone to pain-injury-surgery knees-thighs etc;

asc lord sat now sooner moves to cap 11th next 2.5yrs,
gains from technology, old people, old friends;

jup lord 11th debilated-weakest in conservative cap,
sat aspect own cap, debilation of jup cancelled,
gradual growth in income-advisory-teaching roles;

jup cap elevated aspect cancer 5th trine moon,
supportive of luck-edu-children-position;
moon zero deg virgo of old age-matured-experienced,
critical thinking-attitude-perfectionist;

past 1.5yr rahu the node transit moon-virgo,
clouding the mind-relationship,
and tending to foreign travels-relationship;

ketu separative node now - transit acq first for 1.5yr ahead,
tending to head-leg injury-sciatica etc;

natal rahu gemini 4th, clever, curious, tending to foreign lands;

jup sooner transit sat-mars scorpio 9th,
promoting research-occult aptitudes, advisory-teaching roles;
and employment opportunities and change - distant lands probably;

jup transit scorpio trine pisces first protective of general health;
and trine elevated aspect cancer 5th, promoting luck-edu-children-position;

hope observations help, find insightful,
do share feedbacks how true-untrue-prospective etc,

wishing better with jup-sat transits 9/11 houses for luck and gains;

kshantaram

Last edited:

Kirka

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my chart. :smile:
asc lord sat with mars over scorpio 9th, research-occult aptitudes,
retro sat-mars malefic, urological health issues,
luck-edu-father- travels stressed an delayed;
sat-mars own 9th scorpio settling at 28/36+, tending to distant lands;

- Occult aptitudes; I'm very skeptical by nature;I can't really make myself believe anything that isn't in the material world.. but I did have a few "predictive" dreams :lol: :lol: clairvoyance obviously doesn't exist and those dreams were about family members so it's only natural to anticipate something related to people we're close to :smile:
- Urological health issue: some kidney stones and typical urinary tract infections, only minor problems luckily
-Don't understand the last two, but I can see you mention travel and foreigners and foreign land a few times...I used to live abroad but that was a long time ago, and I haven't traveled that much since..

retro sat-mars towards libra 8th, inimical for acq asc,
opp sun-venus-mer, stress in family-finances-health-relationship;

-I suppose a normal stress level..but I do have problems with coping with stress.
-I don't understand in what way my Mars and AC are contrary or better said, how would I "feel" that?

mer retro 2nd, perhaps better at written communications;
- True; everything sounds much better when I write it :joyful::smile:

sat past 2.5yrs transit 10th ketu-sag,
rise-fall, change in career-job towards close of the transit especially,
and prone to pain-injury-surgery knees-thighs etc;

-I would like to change careers but I haven't yet; I've been lazy and
hesitant because I don't like taking risks and I always do what I think is better in the long run (financially) not what I really want to...and lately I realized that i'll never get really happy that way (one can never really truly exceed unless they really like what they do, even if they are really good at what they do, they will never be the best; and I want to be the best :smile:)
-Injuries: painful knees sometimes when doing sports

asc lord sat now sooner moves to cap 11th next 2.5yrs,
gains from technology, old people, old friends;

jup lord 11th debilated cap, sat aspect own cap,
debilation of jup cancelled,
gradual growth in income-advisory-teaching roles;

-I didn't understand this part

jup cap elevated aspect cancer 5th trine moon,
supportive of luck-edu-children-position;
moon zero deg virgo, critical thinking-attitude-perfectionist;

-I like things to be done properly and when I start something I can't leave it undone

past 1.5yr rahu the node transit moon-virgo,
clouding the mind-relationship,
and tending to foreign travels-relationship;

ketu separative node now transit acq first,
tending to head-leg injury-sciatica etc;

natal rahu gemini 4th, clever, curious, tending to foreign lands;

-No traveling :sad:
-I have a few scars on my face (injured as a child) and also did hurt my foot as a child, couldn't walk properly for 3 months

jup sooner transit sat-mars scorpio 9th,
promoting research-occult aptitudes, advisory-teaching roles;
jup scorpio trine pisces first good for general health;
and trine elevated aspect cancer 5th, promoting luck-edu-children-position;

hope observations help, find insightful,
do share feedbacks how true-untrue-prospective etc,

wishing better with jup-sat transits 9/11 houses,

kshantaram

-This part I also didn't get, but it seems majority is true...
Can you tell me anything about potential career change, if it's not too much to ask ?

Thank you once more :smile:

waybread

Preferring writing to speaking seems very appropriate for Mercury retrograde. I'm a compulsive self-editor, so in writing I can go over (and over) what I wrote to improve it.

Mercury retrograde can have trouble being understood-- again, our minds tend to work inward. It's easy to go off on a tangent. With Pluto in the mix, there can be some power struggles involved. You may be a more powerful speaker than you realize, which might set a few people off; or, if you don't own your own Plutonian power, you may attract people who need to dominate a conversation.

It's OK just to be known as a good listener. If you go on-line, you will see a lot of tips, many from the business world, of how to communicate and listen more effectively.

Saturn rules fear. Please thank Dr. No for sharing. And tell him you'd appreciate his help in strengthening your self-discipline, but you've had enough of his fear production for the time being.

As a sun-Venus Aries with a domiciled Mars conjunct your MC, I don't think you can be happy if you don't test your individuality and courage regularly. You might implement a modest program of, every day doing some minor thing that strengthens your martial nature. A common means would be to pick up a new fitness activity, or step up your game in an existing activity, as Mars rules athletes. Don't aggravate your knee problems-- try something non-weight bearing.

The point being, that the universe notices when we take even small steps to help ourselves. You can have more of what you want in life, or more of what you don't like about your life now. Your call.

Start with some small things that would test your courage. Maybe apply for that new job. OK, so you might not get it? But millions of people don't get jobs they apply for, so how risky is that?

Kirka

Wow, ok, this is actually all great advice and so true :surprised::smile::smile:
I'll elaborate:
Preferring writing to speaking seems very appropriate for Mercury retrograde. I'm a compulsive self-editor, so in writing I can go over (and over) what I wrote to improve it.
This is exactly what I do all the time, and I'm never completely satisfied, there's always room for improvement :smile:

Mercury retrograde can have trouble being understood-- again, our minds tend to work inward. It's easy to go off on a tangent. With Pluto in the mix, there can be some power struggles involved. You may be a more powerful speaker than you realize, which might set a few people off; or, if you don't own your own Plutonian power, you may attract people who need to dominate a conversation.

It's OK just to be known as a good listener. If you go on-line, you will see a lot of tips, many from the business world, of how to communicate and listen more effectively.

I've been told I'm a good listener, and more so, people tend to open to me about their private things, problems etc on their own.
Also, in a couple of occasions when helping friends with learning a foreign language I've been praised as a good teacher :joyful:

Saturn rules fear. Please thank Dr. No for sharing. And tell him you'd appreciate his help in strengthening your self-discipline, but you've had enough of his fear production for the time being.
I'll keep this in mind! Never thought of it this way. This is great, more self-discipline is what I need.

As a sun-Venus Aries with a domiciled Mars conjunct your MC, I don't think you can be happy if you don't test your individuality and courage regularly. You might implement a modest program of, every day doing some minor thing that strengthens your martial nature. A common means would be to pick up a new fitness activity, or step up your game in an existing activity, as Mars rules athletes. Don't aggravate your knee problems-- try something non-weight bearing.

The point being, that the universe notices when we take even small steps to help ourselves. You can have more of what you want in life, or more of what you don't like about your life now. Your call.
This I'll also try. I do feel at times that I have too much of unreleased energy, makes me feel restless inside. You must be right I would benefit from more physical activity.

Start with some small things that would test your courage. Maybe apply for that new job. OK, so you might not get it? But millions of people don't get jobs they apply for, so how risky is that?
This is also a great advice, and common sense really...I feel a little shamefaced that I needed a stranger to tell me something so simple and so true. I should of seen it by myself :smile:

This was really helpful, thank you very much :smile:

Finally, I just want to add something that might be helpful to people more skillful in astrology when analyzing charts with similar placements or aspects as mine in the future. Apropos the health issues I see that injuries to knees, spine and urinary tract were mentioned and I did/do have these issues but only minor ones. However, my main problem is inclination to developing medication based allergies. I have quite a few.

Anyways, once more thank you and everyone else involved in helping me to see a bit more into my chart :smile: