Two Mystic Rectangles....

Ticaz

Today I had my chart looked at by my friend who has limited knowledge in the area (although a lot more than myself) and when she looked at my natal aspects she spluttered and coughed and said "you *****" and laughed.

She pointed out the two blue rectangles I had on my chart and she said she's only ever seen a mystic or golden rectangle once b4(she said golden rectangle but looking it up on the net it seems to be a mystic rectangle - if there is a difference and they are golden rectangles then that's my mistake) but she doesnt know enough about them to really tell me what they meant but that Im a greedy ***** for having two rectangles in my chart lol.

She wasn't doing a full reading and wasnt up for going into full details and said she'll look into it more for me (she was quite worked up over it all).

Is my friend just over reacting? What does the Mystic rectangle mean? Im unable to remember what planets were involved sorry - I might try and find out if it helps ppl answer my vague enquiries.

My friend thought it was quite rare and I am just wondering if any more details can be given out on here?

Thanks

milkywaygirl

its not that mystical or rare, actually a pretty practical configuration, my roomate has one, i think its a nice configuration to be able to harmonize in ones life and pull good energy from.

but i have to run so maybe someone with more expert knowledge can elaborate.

franklin taylor

Hi MilkyWay,
The dynamism of the mystic rectangles is not that outspoken but their occurrence is not very common. I did a reading for a Man, who is quite a puzzle to say the least, He has a Grand Cross over a Mystic Rectangle. Hi achiever, former college football player for LSU (Louisana State University) in the US here, 2 Master degrees and a devoted teacher. He's pretty High Strung though. He is my veterinarian's husband.Two have two Mystic Rectangles in a chart would be very interesting. A Mystic is limited in its ability to initiate outward energy flow always sort of traped with the planets it touches it usually takes bad aspecting (conjunts, squares and oppositions) of transiting planets to trigger progressive usefulness of it. Pain first than gain (oh no I'm sounding like Richard Simmons here lol)
Take Care
Franklin

milkywaygirl

franklin taylor said:
Hi MilkyWay,
The dynamism of the mystic rectangles is not that outspoken but their occurrence is not very common. I did a reading for a Man, who is quite a puzzle to say the least, He has a Grand Cross over a Mystic Rectangle. Hi achiever, former college football player for LSU (Louisana State University) in the US here, 2 Master degrees and a devoted teacher. He's pretty High Strung though. He is my veterinarian's husband.Two have two Mystic Rectangles in a chart would be very interesting. A Mystic is limited in its ability to initiate outward energy flow always sort of traped with the planets it touches it usually takes bad aspecting (conjunts, squares and oppositions) of transiting planets to trigger progressive usefulness of it. Pain first than gain (oh no I'm sounding like Richard Simmons here lol)
Take Care
Franklin

hey thanks for your insight! food for thought