Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

I asked about my project and what will happen if I continue. Man of science fits the situation, but waht does it mean as consequence?

Leaving:

Queen of Cups

Last edited:

RisingSag

I asked about my project and what will happen if I continue. Man of science fits the situation, but waht does it mean as consequence?

Leaving:

Queen of Cups

Maybe as a consequence, the man of science means the your looking at the situation dispassionately and objectively. Your not relying on your lucky rabbits foot to make your project work. Your dotting all your i's and crossing all your t's.

I asked about how the ultimatum will go. I leave The Moon

Bina

Again!!! Same card as 2 weeks ago, which was the last time I asked a question here! :innocent:

Leaving:

5 of Wands

Last edited:

MsK

I asked what the rest of the month will be like for me.

Leaving:

Knight of Swords

I asked if a friend would ask me to be a bridesmaid in her upcoming wedding. Actually not sure how to take this. News will come quickly I guess... Thank you, and I leave....

Strength

Last edited:

insania

I asked about my private life for the next three weeks.

@MSk: I would also think so. Let us know about the outcome.

Leaving:

Knight of Wands

RisingSag

I asked if a friend would ask me to be a bridesmaid in her upcoming wedding. Actually not sure how to take this. News will come quickly I guess... Thank you, and I leave....

Strength

I asked what will happen between me and my friend from now on. I leave: Queen of Swords reversed.

Sabatei

Oh, so nice.
My life's been quiet hard for very long time, especially lately, it was like all the thunders from the Tower were hitting straight at me. I was wondering if it's gonna be better and...
Now I see The Star, full of hopes and promises, spiritual and inspirational. I feel that there's a chance for me to find a new way and leave mess behind. I'm really inspired, finally have motivation after years of suffering.
But Star isn't something certain, it says about the possibility, it's so far away...
If I concentrate my attention on the wrong way or worse - past events (this is gonna be hard), then I'm lost. I need to be focused and patient, if I want to make my life better.
Time for big changes, babe. :cool:

And I'm leavin' for you...
Two of The Pentacles!

Pluto2909

Waw, it perfectlyfits with the question I recently asked in this forum...
"If I concentrate my attention on the wrong way or worse - past events (this is gonna be hard), then I'm lost. I need to be focused and patient, if I want to make my life better." Saturn will not stay eternally in Scorpio and The Star is not just promises, it can be a blessing don't you think ?

I'm leaving The Wheel of fortune...