My ex moving in with my boyfriend

Flapjacks

Hello, I was wondering if I could get a reading for the synastry chart of two people who will be moving in together as roommates. One is my ex-boyfriend and the other my current boyfriend. My ex is in a tight spot and needed a place to stay immediately. My boyfriend owns his house and has wanted to rent out one of his rooms for a long time.

In the chart, my boyfriend is on the outside.

The first thing I noticed (and this could be a reflection on me...) is they have ascendant/ascendant conjunction, and a reciprocating North Node-Sun conjunction. Will this living situation likely be good for the both of them? What should I look at in regards to how two people might live together?

Thanks!

Chart

rahu

Banned
i ran a composite for the relastionship between them and there are a couple of red flags for you.mars is conjuct neptune in the 12th house which implies a hidden relationship.
chiron is conjunct to nymphe and square to the sun and mercury.this gives a srong mental/psychic connection and a very strong sexual tension between them.
and with the moon/venus midpoint conjunct chiron/nymphe and square to the sun/mercury,i am afraid this is not going to be a platonic relationship.though they may keep it from you,this will turn into a hot and heavy coupling.

rahu

Last edited: