$9,000,000,000,000,000.00 missing from U.S. Fed. Reserve

Monk

Premium Member
Rule number one, you say i have posted for just a few months, actually members know in different countries like USA and U.K. that sometimes the month or date in Profile is different, whatever, i have been a member longer than you have, what you show is inaccurate, I POSTED BEFORE YOU WERE A MEMBER, moderators will confirm, actually i doesn't matter about accurate information, but you want to make a point about that you joined first, Wrong as always!

Monk

Premium Member
I may be a fool but my address is accurate by a download below:-

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4573

Moderators do email me, but is accurate, i would never show private message, by oath!

This is where i'm located.....try it out by postcard....i will never show where postcard came from...never show your real name by oath i will never show it!, like private message by moderators.....i have my oaths, but moderators know the truth!

Whatever is shown, i would never show moderators private message, my oath to this forum!

Please note that you are all at risk, i will never show location of any postcard you send me, but they know by infiltration!

piercethevale

Rule number one, you say i have posted for just a few months, actually members know in different countries like USA and U.K. that sometimes the month or date in Profile is different, whatever, i have been a member longer than you have, what you show is inaccurate, I POSTED BEFORE YOU WERE A MEMBER, moderators will confirm, actually i doesn't matter about accurate information, but you want to make a point about that you joined first, Wrong as always!
...I have no idea what you are going on about... I never said anything about who was posting on aw first ...I'm talking about that you posted once back in Jan '07...then you didn't post again for almost 59 months and what subject did you go after? ... [Quote: MONK] "Three Wise Men & Star of Bethlehem.
We will never know the date of Christ's birth or death, i suspect few feel that 25th December or 6th January is accurate, but this resulted in a struggle in the early Christian Church.

Some tried to calcalate it by Jewish beliefs, an old Jewish belief is that prophets died either on anniversary of their birth or conception, Easter and passover isn't a fixed date, but by this method they arrived at either 25th December or 6th January, Epiphany! His birth was a factor being approx. nine months away from dubious Easter calcalatio
n[sic]."

...you had nothing else to say until you decided to challenge my research, finding and my book.
Jesus/Yeshua was 'NOT A PROPHET"... as surely you know that the Hebrews are prohibited from recognizing anymore prophets since about 14 or 15 hundred years ago. ...thus you insult both the Jews and myself...calling us both 'Liars' in all effect.
Trying to link it all to 'Fixed Stars' ...such hogwash. Fixed stars have no affect in Astrology....It may be my humble opinion but it doesn't alter the fact.
Edgar Cayce said that we do have influence from the 'Stars' outside our Solar System but it is from the between life sojourns and that can't be accounted for through Astrology. The Stars you see in the night sky are long removed from that area now ...you only see the memory.
The fact that the Tropical Zodiac is the accurate one to follow proves that Astrology has nothing to do with the constellations... The constellations were given as a mnemonic device for a Human population experiencing the digression of mental capacity from the Satya Yuga into the Dwapar Yuga at that time so as to have a basis that might survive until the time of the next progression of the Dwapar Yuga back in ascension of the next Satya Yuga ...which is till some Thousands of years away from now. [We are technically still in the Kali Yuga..and we shouldn't even have achieved steam power and the first stirrings of industrialization yet ..yes, somethings very wrong with the present picture...but I digress and that is not the issue here.]
In my opinion you came back to AW forum with the sole intent of 'Baiting' me... by going after the subject of Jesus/Yeshuas' birth... and I'm not going to play that game... it is the intent of many Evangelical and Fundamentalist Christians, the Vatican and Islam to get me discredited and, even more so, 'banned from forums such as this' to silence me.
I asked you if you ever use any stars from the 'Southern Hemisphere and you wouldn't give me an answer ...just some runaround... the reason I asked is obvious.. If you don't use those stars you haven't a leg to your argument for the use of fixed stars to stand upon.
In ancient times...down under was up over. We construct natal charts from a Northern Hemisphere view point... I have math and mechanical reasoning ability in the 99th percentile ...translation: in a room of 100 people...I'm usually the most intelligent one as to understanding concepts based on either or in combination [99 out of 100 times] ...thus not many can immediately grasp this.
The fact that the 'Esoteric School of Astrology' knows that we are reading the Zodiac in reverse order is further proof of this.
Turn your natal chart 180 degrees and then flip it over.... that's how it should be so understood.
The 'Great antagonist' not only has a penchant for reversing the order of truth..but the ******* also turns things over [upsidedown] beforehand.
I will have no further conversations with you...strike three buddy.
...I'm pulling you from my batting order... I'm sending you to the showers...
Blockingly yours.... piercethevale

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
It is easy to get to my right name and address, how easy is it to get to you?

People have often sent me a postcard, they can in the future, can they do it with you?....i Never give postcard reference! It is the same as links to moderators, secret messages, i will not give, please note this moderators, my oath, whatever!!!!!!

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4618&mode=view

It shows where i live, accurate, send a postcard!

Monk

Premium Member
In the end JupiterAsc, as what matters to Community Astrology, is 1) who is most honest with address, that doesn't matter overall, note none- applicable, hell i'm not able, please favour spelling mistakes:-

1) It doesn't matter that i give my address, although accurate, members must look at what i show,......big debate!

2) Am i right?, i'm half dead anyway, debate is on-going with parans...difficult! Astronomers favour me!, hell why favour me, i have a number of problems in religion!!!!!

JUPITERASC

In the end JupiterAsc, as what matters to Community Astrology, is 1) who is most honest with address, that doesn't matter overall, note none- applicable, hell i'm not able, please favour spelling mistakes:-

1) It doesn't matter that i give my address, although accurate, members must look at what i show,......big debate!

2) Am i right?, i'm half dead anyway, debate is on-going with parans...difficult! Astronomers favour me!, hell why favour me, i have a number of problems in religion!!!!!
Hi Monk - why do we have 'Avatars'? The alternative is put our real names and addresses! We are all warned to take care when on the internet.... putting all our details for all to see makes us vulnerable. So we use Avatars to protect from those whose motives are less than genuine.

You say you are "half dead anyway" so perhaps the matter is of less consequence to you... unless of course you jest and you are indeed Clark Kent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSN0BfUr5ac&feature=related :smile: PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eprtNrCMu3Y&feature=relmfu

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Macbeth Act 5, scene 5, 19–28 BILLY SHAKESPEARE

Monk, you are an astronomer and a mathematician with an interest in parans and a most intriguing theory related to it - nothing wrong with that IMO! :smile:

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

In the end i will die, i have no wish to be Superman, some of what i say may be good for Astrologers Community, always note i have a problem with religion, superman is your invention, i'm not, very suspect, link below, wish i was superman, i'm not, very disabled, sometimes i'm glad, i may make a mistake!

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4548&mode=view

I'm not superman and have issues with religion, be careful over what i write, you can write to me with above link.

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc,In the end i will die, i have no wish to be Superman, some of what i say may be good for Astrologers Community, always note i have a problem with religion, superman is your invention, i'm not, very suspect, link below, wish i was superman, i'm not, very disabled, sometimes i'm glad, i may make a mistake!
http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4548&mode=view
I'm not superman and have issues with religion, be careful over what i write, you can write to me with above link.
Since all is dependent upon causes and conditions Monk, then life is of necessity transient - hence the general unsatisfactoriness!

I'm sorry regarding your disability, nevertheless, IMO you are an extraordinarily gifted mathematician/astronomer and I personally am grateful to you for your interesting contributions to our forum. I keep meaning to read more of the posts to that forum you provided a link to as well. Forgive me, but I prefer not to write to the address you have provided because that would reveal my identify... perhaps I'm Superhero Bruce Wayne, an inhabitant of Gotham City the "City of Fools"? :smile:

Attachments

• Wise_Men_of_Gotham.jpg
    Wise_Men_of_Gotham.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
So you see me, i'm accurate as to my location, don't try any link to me, it has been infiltrated, you can trust that at least, i have deep issues involving religion, i may be very wrong, but where i say i am is true, i understand why people don't contact with really true address, also moderators must be aware, i am deeply suspicious of religion, i have no idea of making a connection, although i give accurate address, sooo much of a problem!

JUPITERASC

So you see me, i'm accurate as to my location, don't try any link to me, it has been infiltrated, you can trust that at least, i have deep issues involving religion, i may be very wrong, but where i say i am is true, i understand why people don't contact with really true address, also moderators must be aware, i am deeply suspicious of religion, i have no idea of making a connection, although i give accurate address, sooo much of a problem!
Monk, religion has obvious positive benefits - NEVERTHELESS HOWEVER from my own personal observations, unfortunately religion is USED by SOME unscrupulous people in order to discourage "the masses" from the important exercise of critical thinking... obviously not all people are unscrupulous! ....just my 2 cents worth :smile:

The sun was shining on the sea,
Shining with all his might:
He did his very best to make
The billows smooth and bright--
And this was odd, because it was
The middle of the night.

The moon was shining sulkily,
Because she thought the sun
Had got no business to be there
After the day was done--
"It's very rude of him," she said,
"To come and spoil the fun!"

The sea was wet as wet could be,
The sands were dry as dry.
You could not see a cloud, because
No cloud was in the sky:
No birds were flying overhead--
There were no birds to fly.

The Walrus and the Carpenter
Were walking close at hand;
They wept like anything to see
Such quantities of sand:
"If this were only cleared away,"
They said, "it would be grand!"

"If seven maids with seven mops
Swept it for half a year.
Do you suppose," the Walrus said,
"That they could get it clear?"
"I doubt it," said the Carpenter,
And shed a bitter tear.

The Walrus and The Carpenter (Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, 1872) by Lewis Carroll nom de plume of the mathematician Charles Dodgson :smile:

Last edited:

Marvel

The question is WHAT are We are going to DO about this?

I think its time to strategically show these crooks justice!:alien:

We cant keep complaining. We must act!

Brea

"Monk", is a popular television show currently running in the States, starring Tony Shaloub, Dear. He plays an Arab-American who is a detective with an obsessive compulsive disorder... If you're not an American and or not into TV your ignorance is excused.
I have seen the show, it being one of my favorites. Difference is, that by default most people don't assume that people with the user name the same as a Arabic acted out character are Arabic.... I don't use television to decipher the world for me... a reason why most parents don't let their children watch excessive tv at night... It would be safe to assume with your logic that all Americans are complete ignoramuses that rely on television to tell them how to interpret everything around them, but thankfully I'm an intelligent American and I can disagree to this statement on your behalf...

piercethevale

I have seen the show, it being one of my favorites. Difference is, that by default most people don't assume that people with the user name the same as a Arabic acted out character are Arabic.... I don't use television to decipher the world for me... a reason why most parents don't let their children watch excessive tv at night... It would be safe to assume with your logic that all Americans are complete ignoramuses that rely on television to tell them how to interpret everything around them, but thankfully I'm an intelligent American and I can disagree to this statement on your behalf...

...I don't watch TV anymore...I was watching 'Two and a Half Men' until Charlie got the 'boot'...but that and Raider Football is all I use the TV for... and as a monitor for my dvds [I do watch a lot of movies]... Monk made it obvious from the beginning that he was neither a Christian or Jew and his stilted use of the English language led me to suspect. When he criticized me for a very obscure post I had forgotten about that I made a few years ago about the 'Dome of the Rock' it became crystal clear that 'He has an agenda' ...IMHO...of course... I don't have time for his subterfuge and whatever his aim is.
I have nothing against Moslems per se. I just had a major operation for diverticulitis on March 31...I spent 11 days in the hospital ...8 on a morphine drip... [to give you some idea HOW serious it was....] ...I'll be a year in recovery as I have to have my second operation in late summer.
3 of the 4 doctors primarily involved with saving my life are Moslems from India... Praise Allah ...and Praise Mercy Folsom Hospital...The Sisters of Mercy of Ireland that founded the hospital and my surgeon, Dr Patrick Joesph O'Malley....

OM ALI .....^
peace out