Astrological DNA, 8th house Stellium in Sagittarius

Hello there. I've read my chart countless times and through different methods, however I never had it analysed by other people, be it professionals or enthusiastic students of astrology. So I would very much appreciate your feedback on the potentiality of my chart and what you make of my astrological DNA.

Many thanks :)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello there. I've read my chart countless times and through different methods, however I never had it analysed by other people, be it professionals or enthusiastic students of astrology. So I would very much appreciate your feedback on the potentiality of my chart and what you make of my astrological DNA.

Many thanks :)

Hi, sagittariusstar,

It's kind of a tall order to interpret the potentiality of an entire chart :).

Perhaps you might consider narrowing the scope of your question. Is there an area of particular interest to you that is on your mind that you might care to zero in on?

Cheers,

Hi, sagittariusstar,

It's kind of a tall order to interpret the potentiality of an entire chart :).

Perhaps you might consider narrowing the scope of your question. Is there an area of particular interest to you that is on your mind that you might care to zero in on?

Cheers,

Hello Ilene and thank you. Yes, I was afraid it might have been too great a request. I would like to know if there are any prospects for professional success and if so, in what arenas would I be most likely to succeed. Also, I have a tough time with love and relationships, whenever I truly love someone I can never seem to be able to consummate it into a relationship or the feeling is simply not reciprocated - so I always end up lost and often hurt in platonic grounds. Whenever I did have relationships, I had to force myself into them, since the feelings were not mutual and they were the ones caring for me instead. I find this out of synch dance rather tiring and would like to know what could be causing it (I find that Venus Square Saturn aspect quite disturbing, to be frank) and if I have any opportunities for a deeply committed and mutual love relationship/marriage in my chart.

Thank you very much for your kindness and attention :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello Ilene and thank you. Yes, I was afraid it might have been too great a request. I would like to know if there are any prospects for professional success and if so, in what arenas would I be most likely to succeed. Also, I have a tough time with love and relationships, whenever I truly love someone I can never seem to be able to consummate it into a relationship or the feeling is simply not reciprocated - so I always end up lost and often hurt in platonic grounds. Whenever I did have relationships, I had to force myself into them, since the feelings were not mutual and they were the ones caring for me instead. I find this out of synch dance rather tiring and would like to know what could be causing it (I find that Venus Square Saturn aspect quite disturbing, to be frank) and if I have any opportunities for a deeply committed and mutual love relationship/marriage in my chart.

Thank you very much for your kindness and attention :)

Your comments are helpful. Let us begin with career. What ideas or aspirations do you have for work in the world?

Also, I do not see your chart posted in this thread. Could you please repost it?

grounding

I have saw your chart yesterday. My opinion: Your love life is still good, you will find the love you want, as long as you focus more on openness in relationship.

Be optimist sis, God will give you the best future and love.

sis, pm me if you want to talk more about this.

Last edited: