hi :o)

nutmeg

hey everyone! im meg. i finally got around to joining an astrology forum in order to help myself along in learning the most i possibly can about it. been slowly learning for several years now, and i still have a long way to go. very excited to talk to all of you about it and grow in my understanding of myself and others!

some things about me, my life, n my personality:

im 21, i live in eastern canada, and all i do is watch arthouse films by myself, and hang out with my friends and drink. its relatively fun but also not too exciting. i have collected a weirdly large amount of friends in the past couple years considering i had about one at a time growing up.

i'm trained as a makeup and special effects artist, but i'm too lazy to actually do hard work lately so i work at a grocery store and make salads. it's very easy. i hate being late and i'm late for everything. it's mostly because my room is a deep pit of clothing and i need to be wearing an original outfit i love before i leave the house or else i'm uncomfortable.

anyway, as you may have guessed? i'm very much a libra.

libra sun, libra asc, venus in libra, mercury in libra, and finally, moon in aries. it's a mess. nice to finally be here :alien:

AppLeo

Hiii Nutmeg!!

Welcome to the forum :3

I think it's really cool that you have a lot of Libra placements and you're a makeup person. It just makes so much sense.

david starling

Spicy username! :biggrin:
Libra needs to be able to consider both sides of a situation. Moon in Aries helps you with that! I'm Piscean myself. Welcome!

nutmeg

Hiii Nutmeg!!

Welcome to the forum :3

I think it's really cool that you have a lot of Libra placements and you're a makeup person. It just makes so much sense.

so true... i care more than i'd care to admit about my appearance. also thank you!

nutmeg

Spicy username! :biggrin:
Libra needs to be able to consider both sides of a situation. Moon in Aries helps you with that! I'm Piscean myself. Welcome!

thank you! it's my nickname haha i'm a fan of it. i can't say moon in aries doesn't help me in some aspects of life but it certainly can be hard to deal with as a still-young person.

i love all my pisces! :pisces: <3