Is he interested in V?

Scorpiosun11

This is a Horary about another woman that my partner may be interested in. We have been back together since 2/10 and had been split for 3 weeks. It is a forever-changing situation between us. Progress has been made in him opening up, but sometimes I feel as though my expectations are being managed down with manipulation and that he sees me as a mother. I’m much older but don’t look it and we are intellectual & sexual equals, though his emotional development is somewhat way behind. He is willing to examine what makes him distant and is doing this independently.

At any rate my concern is about a woman his age that I feel he has always been drawn to. I keep wondering if he sets up situations to be around her, but I am naturally suspicious and jealous in a typical Scorpio way. Just wondering if he is interested and trying to build something or if he is into me and I’m being paranoid. I have been jealous in all my relationships.

I see the Sun (me) is exalted in Mars, which is Saturn’s (him) fall. Not sure if that means bad for him or bad for me.
I am also Moon in the 6th H in Saturn but Saturn is in Moon’s fall and Moon is in it’s own detriment. He doesn’t care about my feelings?
Neptune in his 7th may indicate he is not seeing things clearly or is disillusioned or I am. Also he may drink too much-that’s true. Also he may not be sure how he feels.
Also because Neptune is sesquisquare Saturn, might this indicate some dishonesty and deception on his part?
Pluto in my 5H in Capricorn means I may still be obsessed. But not so much anymore. We have an unusual connection of similarities of personality and are both very serious people. So I’m interested in how it will play out as he is opposite of anyone I usual go out with. It may mean I am always trying to solve this mystery of a closed off man.
Uranus at 0 degrees in Aries could mean the start of something new.
Vertex and N node are at 27 degrees in my 5 H of love affairs.

Moon is in a separating square from Saturn and the sun is applying an opposition to Saturn. Nothing much going on between Venus and Saturn, she has just left his sign and is in Jupiter. His 5th H ruler Mercury is applying a square to Moon.

Not sure what would represent his interest in another, or what would represent him deceiving me-or am I just suspicious and insecure by nature.

I am at a point where I am ready to just step back-the confusion has always irked me. But he definitely has issues with relationships and his autonomy. Kind of stubborn and selfish-Scorpio man.

So, I have no idea how to interpret this horary. Thank you.
SS11

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_is_he_interested_in_v.2024.3673.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_is_he_interested_in_v.2024.3673.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Scorpiosun11

Oh-this may be significant. He seems to feel that my ex and I have poor boundaries because he is my friend and we hare a daughter although she is grown. Last time he became really distant and felt negative was because of this. Horaries were stating that he was feeling negative about me. He hides it well-but also a very jealous Scorpio.

Both times an issue where my ex was involved seemed to precipitate an illness in him and a large distance following. Super sensitive.

Last edited:

isismagdalenne

I think your pretty good at interpretation. I just wanted to add, sadly, that venus is in his house (7) there is , like you said, no aspect with venus and saturn, so I dont think he's DONE anything with her...but he might wish he could since venus is there.

RayAustin

Hey,
So you are both Scorpio .. probably puts you guys at odds at times especially when it comes to jealousy. Your significators are at odds in the chart; Sun and Saturn both represent strong dominant figures so they aren't the most compatible with each other, even less so when involved in an opposition. It doesn't look good, because this opposition is very intense with the planets in their opposite's place of fall. What is certain is that the relationship between you two isn't going to go well because of this upcoming Sun/Saturn opposition; this describes a very stressful relationship that is separating. Both of you in your exaltation's suggest you are too proud or self-involved to really do any sort of compromising.

As far as him being interested in someone else, I say yes, probably someone that just left him (Venus leaving Capricorn) that he's holding an interest in, being in Venus's sign--though I still think he's more interested in himself and the things he wants.

I am also Moon in the 6th H in Saturn but Saturn is in Moon’s fall and Moon is in it’s own detriment. He doesn’t care about my feelings?
The Moon also rules your 12th house and is also in his sign, as you wrote. This shows that while there are some quite negative feelings from you towards him you still have quite the thing for him. But Moon ruling your 12th house says to me this is an undoing for you. A 12th house moon in a horary to me says this is a bad situation.

Let me know if you have any Q's.
Ray

Last edited:

Scorpiosun11

Honestly, I'm torn. I am typically negative about men, so I am practicing being more affirming. I get good responses from him when I do this. I have to fight my negative feelings always...so, I am kind of looking at the relationship as learning fodder-though I do care and am attracted and admire his attributes.

However, I don't want to be stupid either. He's really been opening up to me and it's a step initiated by my more positive behavior. He still doesn't give me what I want and need and I am trying on a new hat to effect change.

I think the moon in the 6th would indicate...A. He may want to keep me secret or B. detriment-he doesn't care about my feelings.

The only thing that would devastate me would be if he broke with me to go out with someone else.

I did a horary about him showing up for me one night and it was positive and it states he feels quite passionate about me. That is my experience with him. He is just an odd duck. He was jupiter and I was Mercury.

Any interpretation on Neptune, Uranus and vertex?

Thank you both,
SS11