Venus and pluto natal venus and pluto synastry pluto in true node?

surgy93

My gf and I of 4 yrs broke up 6 months ago. I have recently gotten into astrology and looking at our natal and synastry charts I found something weird.

We are both venus pluto natals

both our venus & pluto is Taurus (venus) - Sagittarius (pluto)
We have venus and pluto in synastry
and we both have pluto in conjuction with our true node) (I'm 4th house she's 5th)

we have never broken up before and this breakup has been UGLY can anyone make sense of this for me ? ( I am new to astrology so I really don't understand that well)

hopefully someone can make some sense of this. thank you.

(Sorry for any incorrect spelling)

oh and Saturn is on my pluto right now! Lol lucky me! (Sarcasm)

saree

I had my Venus opposite my ex-wife's pluto. During the course of our married life, she was quite possessive and jealous from even my mother and sister, if we ever went to our parents.

And yes it went ugly in the end, the passion faded, and there were lies and deceit.

In your case, it would be interesting to see how she feels. Are you aware of how she feels about this whole matter? were there any misunderstandings or skeletons in the family closet?

Because in my particular case i found about her family being involved in deceit and deteriorating our marriage as well.

hope that helps....

surgy93

I'm really sorry how that turned out for you man.

Fortunately/Unfortunately

We have a lot of Saturn opposing/Transiting through our Venus and Pluto separately and in Synastry. So from what I am hearing we are in for a long ride. I do admit to being the Pluto in our relationship (But mildly not so rough and crazy) we both have a deep feeling that ultimately we will spend our lives together but we have A LOT of work to do. So I hope it all turns out well. There was some deceit and selfishness on both parts. We both admit and understand that. Saturn will be working through us both this year. We are very young (21&20) we are each others first loves. So the pain and intensity is tripled. She has a lot of maturing to do and so do I in a few aspects. I just really hope we can make it. Losing her almost killed my spirit and it felt like I had lost a family member. But this break up helped in in SO MANY WAYS as far as my extremely rough childhood. I hear these relationships are forever in your heart. The (very mild) controlling and possessiveness on my part is dying. But the love, spiritual connection I have with and for her is not. On her part she says she wants us both to grow and look at our faults and come back from this stronger because she believes its in our destiny to be one .And that if we don't get back together that would be my decision to make. She is going through a tough time with figuring herself out a lot of going out, weed smoking and just a very cold and different person. I see now that she isn't as perfect as I think she is and I'm alright with that. I do not love her any less. And it is vice versa. I believe the Saturn in this is saving our love even though Saturn brings pain he brings growth too so I am very fortunate and also very scared of what life will bring. I am trying to transform 100% into all I am destined to be I am pretty much built for emotional pain but she.... is NOT and that's what scares me. I'm hoping it will all work out. I gave my all 100% but because of fear and selfishness she did not. I don't know what to expect but she is apart of me and I of her so hopefully it will work. I see my entire life with her. I see my children with her. I see her as a old woman and smile. This is WAY too deep to just be some kiddy first love this love will mean the world to me for as long as I live. I'm just praying to the universe that it can all be with her.

surgy93

I had my Venus opposite my ex-wife's pluto. During the course of our married life, she was quite possessive and jealous from even my mother and sister, if we ever went to our parents.

And yes it went ugly in the end, the passion faded, and there were lies and deceit.

In your case, it would be interesting to see how she feels. Are you aware of how she feels about this whole matter? were there any misunderstandings or skeletons in the family closet?

Because in my particular case i found about her family being involved in deceit and deteriorating our marriage as well.

hope that helps....

that's extremely unfortunate man being in this relationship I Know how strong that bond truly is!