What type of chart do I have?

Lucius22

I saw that someone asked this earlier, and Now It's got me curious about my own.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_l_j_18196_60059.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_l_j_18196_60059.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 44

wilsontc

Staff member
bucket? to Lucius

Lucius,

You asked:
What type of chart do I have? I saw that someone asked this earlier, and Now It's got me curious about my own.

While since most of your planets are contained within or near a trine, it looks at first glance like a locomotive, since your Mars :mars: is completely separate from the rest of the planets, it looks a little like a bucket. I would call this a locomotive-bucket, suggesting it has the qualities of both types of charts: the drive and strength of the locomotive directed through the "handle" :)mars: action) of the bucket. This suggests you naturally take actions to get things done and follow through on something once you have begun it. :mars: is in Virgo :virgo: so this action would have something to do with routines :)virgo:).

Between two types,

Tim

Lucius22

Re: bucket? to Lucius

Lucius,

You asked:

While since most of your planets are contained within or near a trine, it looks at first glance like a locomotive, since your Mars :mars: is completely separate from the rest of the planets, it looks a little like a bucket. I would call this a locomotive-bucket, suggesting it has the qualities of both types of charts: the drive and strength of the locomotive directed through the "handle" :)mars: action) of the bucket. This suggests you naturally take actions to get things done and follow through on something once you have begun it. :mars: is in Virgo :virgo: so this action would have something to do with routines :)virgo:).

Between two types,

Tim

Interesting, well thanks for your interpretation.