I need practice... Can I have people whom with I can get practice?

AstroNous

Hi, I am new to this forum (this is my first post here), and I registered here for the sake of practice. I don't have any practice "material" around... So, I would like to get practice out of the members of the community here. I think I am in between beginner and intermediate in skill level. I practice Vedic Astrology with some original techniques and concepts (which is the most important reason I need to do this sort of practice). I will first use the Sidereal Zodiac (with Lunar Planner's Galactic Ayanamsa), but if asked of me after using the Sidereal, I will also employ the Tropical Zodiac (I wish to test it).

Naturally, if you posted first I will attend you first, then I will attend the one next in turn. I hope you will correct me intelligently if I fail so that I can learn. This is free, having the opportunity to practice is as a payment good enough. Thanks... I hope to help you in the process too!

I will reveal the standard techniques and concepts of the chart I used in my interpretation, however, I will not reveal the original techniques and concepts I use until I start trusting you all. You can be very sure you will at least get (hopefully, good) interpretations out of me.

Depending upon my level on confidence on certain concepts and techniques I will just go ahead and read the chart or I will start asking questions to start getting sure instead .

Data I need (as you may know): Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), Time of birth (00:00:00 - 24:00:00), place of birth, and maybe, gender.

That's it! I hope I wrote what I needed to write. I hope this ends up being a long term thread (so I can learn a lot!).

:happy: Thanks! :happy:

Arena

It is indeed fun and good to practice on real cases and I do enjoy reading and learning about both sidereal and tropical for comparison.

I would like to be an example in your practice, but I am not sure of exact time I'm born so it is probably too confusing a task.

Also would not reveal all private info unless in pm.

AstroNous

It is indeed fun and good to practice on real cases and I do enjoy reading and learning about both sidereal and tropical for comparison.

I would like to be an example in your practice, but I am not sure of exact time I'm born so it is probably too confusing a task.

Also would not reveal all private info unless in pm.

Ok you can PM me... I wanted to answer you yesterday, but I couldn't enter this webpage due to a certain "connection error" (as stated by my browser)