7/27/2015

UnicornU

Hello everyone, this is just beginning of my day and lot of bad thing has already happened, I failed my exam I was preparing for it very long time, I lost my best friend, lost very important documents and lot of little bad things and depression is kicking in quite strong, does my transits show all this, I don't know how to check my transits ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 10

urano

Concerning your transits I don’t know from my part but the Lord of the year is Venus presently for you: Venus is in its detriment in the 9th House (and rules your 3rd and 10th Places).
I think this could point at academic failure.

But…it’s just a bad time, not a failure once and for all. With Mars in conjunction with your Asc., your are probably full of combativity.

Marinka

Yes, your transits are showing much of this

- chiron (wounded warrior) is conjuncting your saturn which is activating the natal angle of the Saturn inc Mars in the 1st house (rules 10th of status). Saturn also natally squares Moon which Chiron is also squaring as it transits. This would make it an emotionally challenging time. The transiting Sun and Mars are also conjuncting Moon causing the trigger.

- Saturn -- Your natal configuration of the Pluto opposition to mercury (ruler of 11th of friends) has been activated by the transiting Saturn conjunction to Pluto and opposition to Mercury.

I don't have time to explain much more (busy week) - maybe someone else can post a bit more ...