Quick Insight, I have an odd obsession

craft94

Well, your sun (ego) is placed on the 4th house (home and family) which is a pretty clear indicator of why you feel the way you do.

And you probably already know this, but Cancer, the sign that rules the 4th house, is associated with nurturance. Mercury, Moon, and Venus are all placed in this sign, so it makes sense why motherhood or nursing would be of interest to you. The moon is the ruling planet of Cancer and in addition to your emotions, also represents the mother. Your moon is trine Jupiter, planet of expansion, in Scorpio, a sign associated with obsessiveness.

Last edited:

Slenkar

Moon in the fifth also causes you to like children.

Venus in the sixth might cause you to like small animals.

Last edited:

lisahearts

What does Moon Trine Jupiter actually symbolize? Is it a bad thing, I recognize both plants are so opposite in their energy, can you interpret this?

Osamenor

Staff member
What does Moon Trine Jupiter actually symbolize? Is it a bad thing, I recognize both plants are so opposite in their energy, can you interpret this?

If any two planets are trine, whatever fulfills one also fills the other. They work together in everything they do. For you, the moon--deepest desires, nurturing instinct--is inextricably linked with Jupiter--self expansion, indulgence, luck, education, religion, travel, etc. That also links your fifth house with your eighth house, or ninth, depending on how you look at it--your Jupiter probably has lots of ninth house influence since it's conjunct the ninth house cusp.

The eighth house also contains deep subconscious desires. The ninth house is expansive. There are lots and lots of ways a moon/Jupiter trine could play out, but it sounds like your desire for children is one way it's playing out for you. Your decision to become a nurse is probably another. Cancer and Scorpio both have associations with healing, as does the eighth house in its own way. Ninth house speaks to education, and being a nurse both requires education and provides an educational experience in and of itself.