What career should fit best for me?

Slenkar

Your 2nd and 6th rulers are in the 3rd which indicate writing.

It is pretty rare for someone to have a job in that field though.

10th ruler in 2nd is a sign of making a career in finance, like financial advice, all that kind of thing.

Those jobs are quite rare too.

There is a T-Square between moon in 9th, saturn in 3rd and jupiter on 12th

indication of discipline with writing?

3rd House is also early education and communication

Teaching is a more likely career for someone in this day and age.
The money isn't bad after a while and you get good vacation time :)

6th house in gemini is another indication of a job that involves talking and teaching.

With Neptune and Uranus in first you might be able to act or do public speaking,
acting is a very risky career move which could end in a lot of wasted time though.

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast horary chart for moment I understood your question: 18 jul 2015 10:40am Beograd, Srbija ASC=27Vi12.
10th house/ career has Geminy on cusp, ruler is Mercury. So jobs that fits you are:
Travel agencies, writing, youth-oriented students, oral transactions, contracts, mental activities and abilities, speaking, teaching, printing, shooting the breeze, bookbinders, graphologists, canvassers, stenographers, bank tellers, analytical chemists, bus drivers, osteopaths, book editors, messengers, shipping and receiving clerks, mailmen, food checkers, cab drivers, elevator operators, railroad men, solicitors, animal trainers, computer programmers or operators, librarians, inspectors, lecturers optometrists, interpreters, reporters, typesetters, navigators, travel agents. Constant use of intelligence in solving problems, speedy writing down of thoughts, and the ability to impart information to others.

rafaella

Hi. I wanted to ask if someone could help me understand my chart a little bit more in depth. I've been having a lot of struggles these last years rewarding my identity, what i want to do, what i would be good at. It would really help to have some insights rewarding my personality and carrer persue. Thanks.
http://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZGLjZmR5BGHjZGZjZQNjZQRjZQNlZwRj.png

This is horary board, if you want natal chart interpretations please post in natal section or 'read my chart'.

In regards to what career you should pursue, ask yourself if money was no issue for you, what is it that you would spend your time doing all day, everyday and love doing it? For some people it would be to play an instrument, write poems, paint, travel, go to the movies. And when you find what you love doing, do it until you master it and then you will be able to earn income doing what you love. You might wonder, how can the person who loves to go to the cinema earn money from it? Well, there are people on youtube earning 5 or 6 figure income reviewing movies.

You do have Pisces stellium and Neptune in 1st, no wonder you are confused. Pisces is a dreamy sign, not very assertive and forward. Perhaps something creative is your thing?

edit: Moon in Virgo may make you somewhat analytical, capable of critical thinking, perhaps good with numbers? But I do think whatever you decide as a career, you will need to be emotionally fulfilled within that, so going for jobs that offer good income but not much else will not suit you. You need to be connected with your work and feel like you are fulfilling your life purpose.

Last edited:

Tiago

Thank you for the feedback. I didn't know that about youtube, at least THAT much income. I thought about singing or acting, or something related with film industry, and even photography. As you said, Pisces and Neptune are somewhat strong, and between finances and being creative, i choose the second. Also, i'be been told that a job where i could have my own time and pace would be important. I agree on that one, but in confuses me even more. I think that if i could get a full chart reading would help, but the feedback i'm getting from you guys is very helpfull.