Will love ever come?

eketer-pieta

A little over a month ago, my boyfriend and I broke up. We were together a year and three months, and although we weren't good together, I loved him very much. I have been doing surprisingly well since then, and I'm very happy now that I have some time to figure myself out, and improve as a person. I feel that the force that is driving me right now is a very deep-seated belief that true love will come. Ever since I was a little girl, I earnestly believed that I would find him eventually, and no matter how many heartbreaks I encounter along the way, I will bounce back anew.

However, a highly philosophical, and somewhat jaded, friend of mine and I were discussing the matter of love. And she said that there is no guarantee that anyone will ever find true love, or ever fake love, or even a relationship, ever again. From a practical standpoint, she is very right. And I have to accept this. But knowing that true love will come has always been such a comfort to me. I don't want to stop believing. I don't want to stop knowing.

I was wondering if any of you would kindly take a look at my chart and let me know if there is any sign of romantic love for me in the future. Will I have any more relationships? Will any of them last? Will I get married? Will the marriage last? Will I have children?

Birthdate: July 1st, 1991
Birth time: 9:30-10:30am (probably 10:30am)
Birth place: Kolkata (Calcutta), India

Also, what could I do to help the odds? And, in your opinion, is their truly someone out there for each of us, or is that just an empty romantic notion?

Thank you very much for your time!

piscesgirl85

Aw, sweet cancer, don't ever ever stop believing. If you continue to believe, you will find true love. Don't listen to your friend, maybe she IS coming from a "practical" viewpoint, but it's a very negative sounding viewpoint, and if people continue to think such negative thoughts, then they will only bring negative things into their lives. I am working on not being so negative myself, because it IS very easy to believe that I will be alone forever. And if I keep believing that, then it will most likely happen.

[I would highly recommend looking into the book "The Secret". You seem like the type of person who would enjoy it and benefit from it tremendously, and it may be the key to help you to continue to believe, and consequently find your true love. Seriously, check it out.]

I understand what you are going through. My ex boyfriend broke up with me on our one year anniversary. That was 8 months ago and I am nowhere near over him. We were not good together either. He was physically, verbally, and emotionally abusive. He was an incorrigible cheater, and an eternal bachelor. He treated me horribly, but he was my everything, and I loved him very much. Still do.

You, however, seem to be handling the break up very well. I applaud you for looking on the bright side of things, because I know how hard break ups can be.

You are on the right track. Give yourself time to mend, spend time with friends, do what you enjoy, make yourself happy, and don't EVER stop believing, regardless of what anyone else says. Have faith, and I promise you will find the right guy. Don't go looking, you may end up being disappointed. Let it come to you, and it will...when you least expect it.

I know I didn't answer your question. And I'm sorry to tell you that I haven't mastered the art of the "future telling" aka house placement side of astrology, so I can't help you much there. But truthfully, I don't even need to look at your chart to know that you will find someone. You are headed in the right direction, and I believe that you will.

Have faith. I wish you the best.